Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Itami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Itami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Itami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Itami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Itami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Itami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Itami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Itami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Itami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Itami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Itami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense) I_vote_lcapItami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense) I_voting_barItami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Itami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense) I_vote_lcapItami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense) I_voting_barItami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Itami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Itami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense) Empty
PostSubject: Itami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense)   Itami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:42 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Itami Kurushii
    Birthplace: The Village Of Peace
    Current Residence: The Fire Nation
    Element:  Water/Mind
    Weapons: To be applied as necessary.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: September 26th
    Blood type: O-
    Hobbies: Enjoys chess, Pai Sho, and pretty much any other game that actually requires a man to sit down, and strategize against his opponent.
    Quirks: Both a Sadist and a Masochist.
    Family:

-Father of Tsumi Buredo.

-Married to Emyli Buredo

-Brother of Hikaru Itaruki

Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Itami has Silver, Medium length hair, which is mostly covered by his unusual headwear.
    Eyes: Itami’s eyes, like all those of project CHAOS, are Dichromatic. His right eye is grey, while his left eye changes color, depending on his mood.
    Height:  5”10
    Clothes: (Be detailed. Don't say, "Blue pants, red shirt." Say, "She wears orange silk kung-fu pants and a yellow kung-fu shirt. The sleeves of the shirt are decorated with dragons." etc.)
    Skin: Smooth Skin, though his hands are somewhat rough.
    Body Type: Though he is skinny, he has a LOT of muscle.
    Image:  

Picture:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Itami has always kept to himself, even when spoken to he rarely replies if the conversation does not directly affect him. Itami has a very large sense of right and wrong, to the point where, when talking to someone he respects, will sometimes rephrase his sentences with more respectful words. Itami is very kind, but also very sarcastic. Due to his period of time in slavery, He has become largely masochistic. As a result, when whipped, only small moans can be heard, instead of cries of pain. Itami is very, VERY shy. He will never approach someone, and rarely speaks unless spoken to. This is the longest personality in history.
    Personal Strengths:

• Swordsmanship

• Chess

• Improvising

• Holding his temper

Personal Weaknesses:

• Can’t talk to strangers for the life of him

• Has a hard time noticing things behind him

• Never backs down from a challenge

Hamartia: Itami cannot work in groups for the life of him. He gets agitated easily when bossed around by anyone, except one who he recognizes as a superior.
    Personal Hero: Himself
    Dreams and Ambitions: Itami is determined to find his whole family, and murder them all.

Strategy games

Intelligent conversations

Being told that he is right.

Dislikes:
    Unintelligent conversation

Being rushed

Failing at something

Brief History:
    “On your feet, boy!” Itami lay face down, having been beaten, and whipped to a pulp by the cruel woman who owned him. Itami slowly stood up; waiting for the beating he knew would come. “Swear your allegiance to me, and you will never worry about pain again.” She said, angling her sword to strike again.
    No! he shouted back, bracing himself for the blow, which came horizontally, across his chest. “I could have you executed for this, you know.” “At least I’d die as me.”
    Conditions were tough, working under mistress Waru, but at least she provided for her drudges well. Each drudge was provided with a black, hooded cloak, pants, and shoes, which she claimed would hide their ugliness from those around them, especially the one with the horrid silver hair. Plus, on a special occasion, sometimes she would give a small pay to whoever would serve her with the most enthusiasm. In fact, she was rather kind to any who would swear allegiance to her. Itami, however, did not fall into that category. He was whipped, beaten, and abused at every turn. “Aren’t I so beautiful when I’m making demands?” She asked Itami, in her normal condescending tone. “Of COURSE mistress, there are none more beautiful than you.” Said Itami, his voice oozing with sarcasm. Waru smiled, showing what Itami swore were fangs. “Of course I am.” Waru whipped Itami countless more times, before she herself grew tired and bored. After all, what fun is a slave that doesn’t scream?
    After whipping Itami one more time, she shouted  “OK EVERYONE, I BELIEVE IT IS TIME TO SLEEP” she turned toward Itami, smiled, and said “You shall sleep in the hatchery tonight. In fact, we shall tie you to the ground, and starve you until you are ready to swear your allegiance to me, and give up that pathetic sense of right and wrong.” At least the birds can competently groom themselves.” Waru’s face grew red with anger. SILENCE! SILENCE! SILENCE! SILENCE!” Waru pounded the wall, and her face flushed. “WHY CAN’T YOU JUST OBEY? Itami wasn’t cruel enough to respond, so instead he chose to stay silent. Other slaves grabbed his arms, and forced him all the way to the hatchery, where he was chained to the floor, and gagged. “Last chance to swear yourself to me.” Itami shook his head.
    The next day, things looked pretty bleak. Itami could not eat, or drink anything, as his mouth was gagged, and it seemed that a particular bird had decided to peck his face off. The bird hit his skull at rapid speeds, until he finally passed out. However, when he woke up, he found that the bird had not been attempting to hurt him. Rather, the bird had set him free. From there, he ran as far as he could from that place, and replaced his slave robe. Now, it was time for this land to give him another chance. This land… The Fire Nation.

Last edited by Tsumi Buredo on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Itami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense)   Itami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:03 pm

Le bump.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Itami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense)   Itami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:28 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Itami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense)   Itami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:07 pm

Approval given by Kouzai for Mastery element- Universal Bloodbending.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense)   Itami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itami Kurushii (Fire Nation, Minister of Defense)
Page 1 of 1