Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Travel Preparations  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Travel Preparations  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Travel Preparations  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Travel Preparations  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Travel Preparations  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Travel Preparations  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Travel Preparations  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Travel Preparations  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Travel Preparations  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Travel Preparations  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Travel Preparations  I_vote_lcapTravel Preparations  I_voting_barTravel Preparations  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Travel Preparations  I_vote_lcapTravel Preparations  I_voting_barTravel Preparations  I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Travel Preparations

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

Travel Preparations  Empty
PostSubject: Travel Preparations    Travel Preparations  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:53 pm

Moru was waiting at the designated meeting spot. He had delivered several letters to different friends and people he had met around the city along with one or two posters for the journey group. He only hoped that some of them would actually show up. For the time being he waited at a fountain in front of the city's large statue of Firelord Zuko. He hoped it was an easy enough landmark to find. While waiting he played around with some fire in his hand. Lighting and snuffing it over and over.
Back to top Go down
Heavenly Sinner
Beginner
Beginner
Heavenly Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Travel Preparations    Travel Preparations  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:20 pm

Gypsy had gotten a letter a while ago explaining to her that she would be a traveling companion for her friend Moru. She decided to go and was now heading to the meeting spot. Gypsy's long raven black hair was unusually messy from a dance she had just done. She had pit pocketed a few men and stole their money and valuables. The things were now resting in a small red bag in her waist band.
Gypsy was dressed in her normal attire, her long red skirt that revealed the sides of her legs all the way to her waist and her silky red top that exposed her belly. All lined with gold coins. She figured what better way to get traveling money than to go pit pocketing on the way to where they were going.
As Gypsy approached the spot she was smoothing out her hair so that she wouldn't look to abnormal. She chuckled at the thought. Her looking abnormal? Who would think such a thing? She thought sarcastically as she got to the large statue and saw her partner.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Travel Preparations    Travel Preparations  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:15 am

Moru saw Gypsy approaching. He stood up as she go closer. " Hey Amber, see you got my message." He said as she got to the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Heavenly Sinner
Beginner
Beginner
Heavenly Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Travel Preparations    Travel Preparations  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:51 am

Gypsy smiled slightly at her friend. He was one of the few people who knew her real name, she trusted him.

"Yes I got it." Gypsy said referring to the letter. "I also picked up a bit of money for us to use as well." Gypsy said chuckling. Her emerald green eyes landed on her friend Moru and she looked him up and down. "So what exactly is this for?" She asked skeptically as she stood in front of Moru.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Travel Preparations    Travel Preparations  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:09 pm

"Anything really."Moru said leaning back against the fountain. "Get out of the city, see the world. Have adventures, get in and out of trouble," He smirked at that one cause he knew both of them were good at that. "meet new people. There's so many opportunities, and it builds character I guess." Then he thought for a little bit and added "Plus I've heard that travelling alone can be kind of boring"
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Travel Preparations    Travel Preparations  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:39 pm

Chel ran through the city. "Oh... I hope I'm not late." She looked up over the roofs and saw the statue. "Please still be there." She really hoped they here still there. As she can to the statue she didn't see anyone. "Oh No." She ran up to the statue and stood there. "I'm always late." She said sighing until she heard a familiar voice. She walked around the statue and saw the group. "...Moru?" She walked up and cheered. "Yes! I'm not late." She fist pumped and bowed to the two. "Hey guys." She said with a smile, fixing the bag that was slung over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Heavenly Sinner
Beginner
Beginner
Heavenly Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Travel Preparations    Travel Preparations  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:19 pm

Gypsy nodded at what Moru was saying and then she heard another voice, one that was full of worry yet super happy and enthusiastic, it was Chel. Gypsy smiled at Chel and waved slightly.

"Hey Chel." Gypsy said happily. Chel was another person Gypsy liked and actually didn't mind being arouound. This was going to make their trip that much more interesting. "So." Gypsy said looking to Moru once again. "Is there anything that we need to get before we leave? I just... Made some money." Gypsy said chuckling sarcastically. "But is there anything else we need?" She asked
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Travel Preparations    Travel Preparations  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:30 pm

"Well, I picked up some supplies before I got here." Moru said lifting a pack up onto the edge of the fountain. "Got sleeping bag, small tent, large tarp, clothes, and a small supply of food, as well as some cash from my leftover winnings from fighting." he said pointing as he said each item. "I can't think of anything I really need. Either of you think of anything else, we can pick it up on our way out?" He suggested. " but we'll wait and talk a little more and see if anyone else shows up."
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Travel Preparations    Travel Preparations  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:36 pm

"I brought some traveled ready food." She opened her bag and there were dried fruit of all kinds, nuts, some meats. "I got my pay before I got here and thought I would splurge it of food for everyone. I also got a couple maps if we ever get lost... Just in case."
Back to top Go down
Heavenly Sinner
Beginner
Beginner
Heavenly Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Travel Preparations    Travel Preparations  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:19 pm

Gypsy Noded and then Started climbing on the statue. "It seems we are rather prepared." Gypsy said smiling. "A large group of people who can't stay out of trouble for anything." Gypsy said. "And we are going to travel around reeking havoc and trying to stay out of trouble... This might actually be interesting." She said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travel Preparations    Travel Preparations  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travel Preparations
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next