Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Heng Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Heng Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Heng Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Heng Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Heng Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Heng Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Heng Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Heng Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Heng Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Heng Li (Done) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Heng Li (Done) I_vote_lcapHeng Li (Done) I_voting_barHeng Li (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Heng Li (Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

Heng Li (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Heng Li (Done)   Heng Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:30 am

|BASICS|

Name: Heng Li

Birthplace: Small village in the fire nation

Current Residence: Travelling

Element: Fire

Pets: Like the picture but miniature (can sit on Heng's shoulders and hide in his bag) Name is YuuHeng Li (Done) Animedragon10

Weapons: Dagger and throwing knifes

[size=18]|OPTIONAL|

Birthday: Won't tell ;P

Blood type: O+

Hobbies: Making people smile, bending as much as he can, sneaking around (sometime peeping of girls ;3 )

Quirks: He is a VERY skilled thief but he always gets caught then he escapes.

Family: Doesn't know because he ran away from home and never went back.

|APPEARANCE|

Hair: He has his hair is medium length, straight and shaggy. (look at picture for idea.)

Eyes: Small and narrow, Ember in color.

Height: 5'7

Clothes: Black tank top, white/grey cargo pants, red glove on left hand (Hide a burn), red and yellow running shoes slightly pointed with lots of tread for running, red, grey and yellow shoulder backpack, and a black arm band with the fire nation symbol in gold on it.

Skin: Healthy pale, smooth (not counting the burn on his left hand).

Body Type: Skinny but very athletic and strong.

Image: Heng Li (Done) Xipil___avatar_oc_firebender_by_azuho-d4ac9g5

|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Loyal, cheerful, determined, does what is necessary when it is needed, faith in himself, friendly, honest (too honest) but dishonest too, involved, work-oriented (thief), energetic, never gives up, unfocused, negative, likes to blame others for stuff he did, lots of self-confidence.

Personal Strengths: #1 He can act out of anything, #2 Speed, #3 His friends, #4 Very good at hiding, #5 Knife skills

Personal Weaknesses: #1 Girls, #2 Cold weather, #3 When he can bail himself out, #4 When his jokes hurt his friends, #5 When he has to make a decision

Hamartia: He never listens to people when they say he could get into a lot of trouble.

Personal Hero: Not at the moment

Dreams and Ambitions: Nope

Likes: #1 Girls, #2 His bending, #3 His pet dragon, Yuu, #4 His friends, #5 Himself

Dislikes: #1 Rich People (unless it is himself), #2 Guards, #3 Ji Mei (she is like a his mother), #4 Being off the ground (Like in the air), #5 When his goes too far (like in jokes)

Brief History: Heng was born in a small village in the Fire Nation. His parents were loving, caring parents but when he turned 12 Heng ran away from home. Since he was young at the time he hadn't realized that it was hard to get food without money, so he turned to the life of thievery. He taught himself everything he knows and by the age of 16 he became a pro. When he did his first theft, the man he was stealing from, instead of calling the guards. The man and his buddies dragged Heng into the forest, beat him, and left him for dead. That's when Heng met Yuu a little miniature dragon. Ever since that day Yuu has gone everywhere with Heng.

Since Heng was never able to find a Fire Bending teacher he taught himself everything he knows. He invented his own moves and found a way to mix his bending with him thefts. Which makes him more sneaky and lethal. He like to use his bending as much as he can and comes up with excuses to use it. He likes to fight with other benders to prove that he is stronger but the only person that has beat him is Ji Mei the Air Bender. Heng never tells anyone how he got the burn on his hand so he covers it so no one will know and ask.

Last edited by Red Ki (aka Ji Mei) on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Heng Li (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heng Li (Done)   Heng Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:47 pm

Unapproved.

History must be at least two paragraphs.

I don't mean to sound like a stickler, but it's just the requirements.

Please edit and I will reevaluate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

Heng Li (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heng Li (Done)   Heng Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:35 pm

Edited Smile
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Heng Li (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heng Li (Done)   Heng Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:24 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

Heng Li (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heng Li (Done)   Heng Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:31 pm

Thank You
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heng Li (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heng Li (Done)   Heng Li (Done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heng Li (Done)
Page 1 of 1