Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Natsumi Tai I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Natsumi Tai I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Natsumi Tai I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Natsumi Tai I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Natsumi Tai I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Natsumi Tai I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Natsumi Tai I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Natsumi Tai I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Natsumi Tai I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Natsumi Tai 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Natsumi Tai I_vote_lcapNatsumi Tai I_voting_barNatsumi Tai I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Natsumi Tai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natsumi Tai
Novice
Novice
Natsumi Tai

Natsumi Tai Empty
PostSubject: Natsumi Tai   Natsumi Tai I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:43 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Natsumi Tai
    Birthplace: Vermilion Dragon Empire
    Current Residence: Nowhere she travels
    Element: Fire
    Pets: (Optional. Detailed.)
    Weapons: Natsumi has multiple blades. They range in different sizes and sharpness. Some of Natsumi’s blades has cords wrapped around them that can be lit on fire. She uses these in her juggling act.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday:
    Blood type: O+
    Hobbies: Juggling, bending, dancing
    Quirks: Natsumi has quick fingers and low morals making her a very good pickpocket
    Family: (Your characters family members)
    Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Natsumi has long raven colored hair that when brushed out and left down falls to the ground but she wears it up in intricate loops with metal beads. Her hair is greasy because the intricate hairstyle takes so long to do she only takes it down at most once a week.
    Eyes: She has big doe like innocent eyes. Natsumi’s eyes appear black but are really just a deep brown and when looked at in bright light a person can tell that.
    Height: She is about 5’ 4”
    Clothes: Natsumi’s clothes are dyed in soft reds and a browns. She loves to wear dresses and robes that flow out as she moves. The ones she wear for performing are embroidered with great detail. The embroidery looks like real dragons dancing about as she dances. Her travel ones have no detailing to them. Both sets of clothes are made of practical and durable material.
    Skin: Natsumi’s skin begins to show the harsh weather beating it has seen. It is still smooth looking but is dry and cracks easily if she doesn’t apply oil to it constantly. She has fine scars covering her body from dropped knives and burning objects.
    Body Type: Natsumi has a thin wiry body perfect for acrobatic feats she does. She is small and delicate looking but lethal in her sinewy movements. She doesn’t have much of a womanly figure and appears as younger girl.
    Image: Natsumi Tai Fantasy-Women-beautiful-sexy-royal-fantasy-women-free-wallpapers-fantasy-wallpapers-1024x768

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Natsumi is a fierce passionate women. She is a bit emotionally unstable. Her moods swing from happy to angered to bouncing off the walls hyper in manner of minutes. Nastsumi lives by her own moral ethics, some would say they are non existing but as someone gets to know her the see that she is very strict to her codes. She has no problems with pick pocketing but she wont still or cheat from the poor or weak. She has no problems with hurting those that are undefended or weaker then her as long as she feels justified.
    Personal Strengths: Nastsumi has many strengths a few of them are: being quick in movements, cunning and stealthy.
    Personal Weaknesses: Natsumi is not a very strong fighter and fails at one on one combat and fair fights. She is also very vain and prideful and easily offended.
    Hamartia: She can not say no to a challenge no matter how unlikely the out coming of her winning is.
    Personal Hero: Ty Lee
    Dreams and Ambitions: She wishes to become better at bending and to settle down with some form of wealth and status.

Likes: Natsumi loves: Dancing, practicing acrobatics, practicing and learning fire bending. She also loves comfort and worldly pleasure and tries to accumulate them.

Dislikes: Being poor, traveling, filth, and people who pick on people or animals.

Brief History: Natsumi was born to a fire bender mother and unknown father in the city of Vermilion. Natsumi’s mother tried to raise her by herself but things were not easy so Natsumi was sold off to a traveling circus at the age of seven. The first few years at the circus was hard for Nastsumi. She was the errand girl, sent to fetch food or props for the other the other performers. She would help the stars of the circus to dress and do the woman’s hair and make up.

As the years went by Natsumi began to show a promise for fire bending and a young female fire dancer called Mai of the dragons decided to take her in as a apprentice training her in not only fire bending but in dancing, poise, manners and many other useful traits. Natsumi was at the tender age of 11 when the older woman took her in. The woman became like an older sister and a friend to Natsumi.

Natsumi’s mentor was strict to her and said the only way to learn to perform was to perform without any of the safety devices. So when Natsumi learned to juggle it was with actual sharp blades causing many of cuts along her body. Mai would tend to the wounds of Natsumi and showed her how to dress to hide the marks. Teaching her that in the circus ones appearance was everything. As a dancer one must appear to be beautiful.

When Natsumi was 17 Mai had retired from the circus leaving Natsumi to become the new fire dancer. Natsumi’s took up Mai stage name of the great dragon dancer. Natsumi has been in that position ever sense but now with the war approaching less people want to go and see the circus and the dancer’s and Natsumi is tired of traveling around in lack of comfort and worldly goods.

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Natsumi Tai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natsumi Tai   Natsumi Tai I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:20 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Natsumi Tai
Page 1 of 1