Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Jourdaine Zarello (done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Jourdaine Zarello (done) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Jourdaine Zarello (done) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Jourdaine Zarello (done) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Jourdaine Zarello (done) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Jourdaine Zarello (done) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Jourdaine Zarello (done) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Jourdaine Zarello (done) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Jourdaine Zarello (done) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Jourdaine Zarello (done) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Jourdaine Zarello (done) I_vote_lcapJourdaine Zarello (done) I_voting_barJourdaine Zarello (done) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Jourdaine Zarello (done) I_vote_lcapJourdaine Zarello (done) I_voting_barJourdaine Zarello (done) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Jourdaine Zarello (done)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

Jourdaine Zarello (done) Empty
PostSubject: Jourdaine Zarello (done)   Jourdaine Zarello (done) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:12 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Jourdaine Andromeda Zarello
    Birthplace: Fire Nation
    Current Residence: Nomad
    Element: Fire/lightning
    Pets:N/A
    Weapons: N/A

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: July 14th
    Blood type: A-
    Hobbies: She likes to build small mechanical creatures using her lightning bending to bring them to life.
    Quirks: has a nervous twitch in her hand from a accidental lighting shot
    Family: Mother: Vala (deceased) Father: Elric (deceased)
    Character Theme: Want you gone- Jonathon Coulton (portal2)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Long wavy violet hair that reaches just below her shoulders. She also has a few strands of white hair from the lighting blast she took as a kid.
    Eyes: She has normal shaped eye and they are a bright blue.
    Height: 5' 8"
    Clothes: Button up shirt usually purple under a brown work vest, she wears dark pants and knee high combat like boots
    Skin: She has mostly soft skin except her hands from working.
    Body Type: She a fairly muscular women
    Image: Jourdaine Zarello (done) Jourdainprofile-1

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Jourdaine is a nice and like able person that is until you piss her off. She has almost no control of her emotions and it makes her very dangerous. However she prides herself on her work and when it fails she is generally calm. But when you question here commitment or honor she will completely lose it.
    Personal Strengths:
    1. Smart
    2. Strong
    3. Friendly
    Personal Weaknesses:
    1. Can be overprotective
    2. Anger management issues
    Hamartia: Pride
    Personal Hero: Elric Zarello
    Dreams and Ambitions: Create the most amazing things the world has ever seen

Dislikes: Cold, Uselessness, undeserved destruction, Monkeys, and bats

Brief History: Bron in the fire nation to a middle class family who's job was to create new and exciting things for the world to see. Jourdaine loved to build things and create life. She was 6 when she began to learn her bending and then using it to better create thing. However one day in her father's shop he was electrocuting something and a stray blot hit young miss Jourdaine right in the forehead. The shock knocked her out for several days.

When she woke up they found part of her hair had turned white, Jour didn't seem to mind so they thought it would be ok. After a few months of keeping a close eye on her they noted that she had little control of her anger and that when she would get angry her hand would twitch. After she was old enough to go on her own she left home to find more inspiration. Three years after leaving she received news that her parents had passed in am accidental fire. That day Jourdaine decided she would not return to the fire nation unless needed. She would traverse the other nations and maybe find a new home, someday.

Last edited by summit17 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://immortalgraphics.wix.com/summit17

Jourdaine Zarello (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jourdaine Zarello (done)   Jourdaine Zarello (done) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:35 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Jourdaine Zarello (done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: