Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sada Mizaki: Done I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sada Mizaki: Done I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sada Mizaki: Done I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sada Mizaki: Done I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sada Mizaki: Done I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sada Mizaki: Done I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sada Mizaki: Done I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sada Mizaki: Done I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sada Mizaki: Done I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sada Mizaki: Done 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sada Mizaki: Done I_vote_lcapSada Mizaki: Done I_voting_barSada Mizaki: Done I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Sada Mizaki: Done I_vote_lcapSada Mizaki: Done I_voting_barSada Mizaki: Done I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sada Mizaki: Done

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

Sada Mizaki: Done Empty
PostSubject: Sada Mizaki: Done   Sada Mizaki: Done I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:50 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Sada Yue Mizaki
    Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe
    Current Residence: Southern Water Tribe
    Element: Water
    Pets: White Fox named Zenith
    Weapons: Bow and Arrow

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: May 17
    Blood type: O+
    Hobbies: Dancing and Music
    Quirks: Long scar down torso from falling in between the ice
    Family: Mother: Saya, Father: Kaito, Brother: Kain all currently live in the Northern Water City
    Character Theme: Chase the Morning- Repo

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: She has hip length dark brown hair that is slightly curly, she usually keeps it in a long braid for convince.
    Eyes: Regular shape and size, however they are a blue grey and are generally grey on cloudy days.
    Height: 5'7"
    Clothes: Generally soft darkblue palazzo pants, a white light weight tunic and a darkblue corset to match the pants and black thai chi slippers.
    On more formal occasion or when she feels like dressing up she wears a long dark blue dress with a wide neck and long sleeves with a silver pin by the left shoulder. The pin is the water tribe symbol.
    Skin: Soft smooth skin
    Body Type: Medium Build
    Image: Sada Mizaki: Done Female_warrior_by_erina-d4re8q7-1

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: She is genuinely a happy girl and likes to joke around but she's smart enough to know when to stop. However she has this weird thing about marbles that she cant seem to explain, should anyone touch the marbles be prepared to loose a hand. She is very calm and collected unless spiders or snakes are involved, although the calm bit is constantly debated along with her sanity. Her friends and family seem to think that she is insane due to crazy plans, inventions, pranks, and theories that usually have no purpose.
    Personal Strengths: Healing, agility, and empathy
    Personal Weaknesses: Rejection, Failure, and gross water
    Hamartia: Too much Empathy
    Personal Hero: Saya Mizaki
    Dreams and Ambitions: To heal the sick and learn all water bending techniques.

Dislikes: Spiders, Snakes, failure, flying, and penguins

Brief History: Up in this ice cold winters of the Northern Water tribe there was a small family who spent their time practicing and perfecting the art of Water bending and all of it’s sub types. The Feng family sent each of their children off to different parts of the world so that they could find the best of each sub type and create the perfect technique. Over a hundred years the Feng’s have spent tireless effort to create their technique which continues to change and evolve at every passing moment, not unlike the water they command. The current Feng generation was close with Avatar Aang and his wife Katara, the families worked together to train the new Avatar Korra. Long after The Feng family continued their tradition, Saya Feng taught young children the basics of bending. One year a man named Kaito from the southern Water tribe came to see the northern water tribe and fell in love with Saya.

Saya’s father, Kaito, was the third child of four, his two older brothers spent their time teaching Kaito and their baby sister. After his mastering water bending left to go to Northern Water Tribe when he left his home he was only 13. He sailed a small ship across the ocean and the world. He went there to learn more but instead he fell in love and he and his new wife Saya had their first child Sada.

Sada was taught back up in the northern water tribe by her aunts and uncles. After a few years Sada was sent back into the world, her job was to now continue the tradition of the family. As she spent more time in the earth kingdom the more she grew to enjoy it. She had learned all the old ways of the world and even pro-bending that was practiced so much during Avatar Korra's time. She used her particular skill as a great healer to help those she met along the way.

Last edited by summit17 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://immortalgraphics.wix.com/summit17

PostSubject: Re: Sada Mizaki: Done   Sada Mizaki: Done I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:55 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
summit17
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
summit17

PostSubject: Re: Sada Mizaki: Done   Sada Mizaki: Done I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:57 am

Horray!
Sada Mizaki: Done Tumblr_m1o9u7daqm1r424mmo1_250
Back to top Go down
http://immortalgraphics.wix.com/summit17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sada Mizaki: Done   Sada Mizaki: Done I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sada Mizaki: Done
Page 1 of 1