Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Joan Ookanagi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Joan Ookanagi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Joan Ookanagi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Joan Ookanagi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Joan Ookanagi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Joan Ookanagi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Joan Ookanagi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Joan Ookanagi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Joan Ookanagi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Joan Ookanagi 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Joan Ookanagi I_vote_lcapJoan Ookanagi I_voting_barJoan Ookanagi I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Joan Ookanagi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrKipling
Novice
Novice
MrKipling

Joan Ookanagi Empty
PostSubject: Joan Ookanagi   Joan Ookanagi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:27 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: (Joan Ookanagi)
    Birthplace: (Earth Kingdom)
    Current Residence: (Earth Kingdom)
    Element: (Earth.)
    Pets: (Leopard-Wolf. It wolf-like big leopard colored animal. It has sharp teeth and is able to be riden on.)
    Weapons: (None.)

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: (April 5.)
    Blood type: (Positive.)
    Hobbies: (Train, Play Outside, Hang out.)
    Quirks: (Joan is a good luck charm.)
    Family: (Raken Ookanagi (Father) Tiana Ookanagi (Mother)
    Character Theme: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z-NbQvhzKM)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: (Joan has black hair that reaches down to his neck. It is pure black and straight.")
    Eyes: (Joan has medium sized eyes and their green.)
    Height: (5,3)
    Clothes: (Joan usually wears a green shirt with a zipper in the middle and black skinny pants that are tucked into his black shoes)
    Skin: (Joan has milky white smooth skin and has a big scar on his stomach from being attacked by an animal when he was younger.)
    Body Type: (Joan is muscular for a 12 year old but he is not too muscular.)
    Image: (Joan Ookanagi Nabari_1005)

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: (Joan is a cool boy. He is the kind of boy who knows how to train hard. Joan is a feisty pre-teenager who sometimes does dumb things, just for fun when he is bored. He is tough at times. Joan can be smart at times, dumb at times, fun at times. Joan is a loyal boy, who stands by his friends no matter what happens. He never really backs down from a fight, but he might do it rarely if he knows he won't win. But if its protecting a friend and he knows he won't win, he dosen't care, he would still fight. Joan gives into pier pressure sometimes, like if they want him to do something and they keep on bugging him about it eventually he would give in to make them stop. Joan is a smart boy who knows how to get himself out of situations MOST of the time. He is cunning and can be sneaky at times.
    )
    Personal Strengths: (Money-Joan has a lot of money.

Hand to Hand Combat-Joan knows how to fight well with his hands. Say like if he was fighting a boy his age. If the boy sent a open hand to Joan he would catch it and they would lock hands, you know like the game of Mercy? Joan would bend it back until the boy left him alone.

Loyalty-Joan is loyal to his friends and family and will do anything to protect them.

Agility-Joan can do flips and wall run and stuff like that.

Bending-Joan is skilled with his bending, due to being trained by his father.

Personal Weaknesses: (Hog-Bear's-Due to being attacked by one when he was younger he is scared of them.

Insulting his parents- If insults his parents, he will either get VERY MAD, or break down sad and discouraged. He will do this because His parents are alive but he dosen't like people insulting them.

Power- Some boys say he is weak but really he is not, but if someone calls him weak, it will take him about a minute to get himself together.)
    Hamartia: (Being stupid-Doing fun but stupid things can get him killed.)
    Personal Hero: (Avatar Aang.)
    Dreams and Ambitions: (Joan has a dream for world peace forever and to repair the world.)

Likes: (Training, Doing fun things, Hanging out, Playing around, Free-running.)

Dislikes: (Hog-Bear's, Irritating things, Irritating People, Evil things, Disgusting food.)

Brief History: Joan was born on a full moon, during night. His parents were very happy for him, because people born on a full moon were rumored to be very lucky. During this time, his parents were struggling to get a new house since their old house was too small for the baby and the two. They sent Joan to live with his aunt until he was about 2. Then they came to get Joan back from his aunt. Surprisingly, it was easy to get a bigger house when they had Joan with them.

They believed Joan was their own good luck charm. They weren't gonna take advantage of him but they needed to protect him. One, because he was their son and they loved him very much and Two, he was a good luck charm and they thought without him, they were nothing. At about the age of 5, he began exhibiting signs of Earthbending. Also something terrible happened while he was five. His parents took him out in the woods to examine animals and by his parents I mean Father. They went toward a hog-bear's cave on accident. And when it came out, it slashed him across the stomach with its claws. That scar remained there till now.

Soon at about the age of 10, he started training with his dad with earthbending. His dad was a earthbender so it was kinda easy to train with him. While his mother on the other hand, trained him to take care of his family. Like doing chores, cooking, building, shopping. And about the age of 12 which he is now, people started to find out about him being a good luck charm. His good luck dosen't work ALL the time but he is lucky. The people had their ways to find out, and they tried to steal him for their own personal use. Soon since they couldn't get him they gave up.
    )

Last edited by MrKipling on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Joan Ookanagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joan Ookanagi   Joan Ookanagi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:32 pm

Um...is he a part of the Earth Kingdom Royal Family?
Back to top Go down
MrKipling
Novice
Novice
MrKipling

Joan Ookanagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joan Ookanagi   Joan Ookanagi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:33 pm

Yes sir.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Joan Ookanagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joan Ookanagi   Joan Ookanagi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:48 pm

Well there is a problem here. My character is the Earth King and as of now he doesn't even have a wife. So I am going to have to decline this app. He can't be the prince, sorry. Take that out and I would try to fix a few sentences in the way of structure. Also, why does he get mad/sad when people speak about his parents? Add that detail to his history.

Oh and remove the parenthesis around everything. You don't need to keep them.
Back to top Go down
MrKipling
Novice
Novice
MrKipling

Joan Ookanagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joan Ookanagi   Joan Ookanagi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:56 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Joan Ookanagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joan Ookanagi   Joan Ookanagi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:58 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joan Ookanagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joan Ookanagi   Joan Ookanagi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joan Ookanagi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: