Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kira I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kira I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kira I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kira I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kira I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kira I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kira I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kira I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kira I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kira 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kira I_vote_lcapKira I_voting_barKira I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kira

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

Kira Empty
PostSubject: Kira   Kira I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:28 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Kira Nakamura
    Birthplace: Elemental Kingdom
    Current Residence: Northern air temple
    Element: Water
    -Ice
    Pets: none
    Weapons: none

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: september 17
    Blood type: B-
    Hobbies: No hobbies, unless water bending is a hobby.
    Quirks: Part of her hair is naturally pink.
    Family:
    Father - Jian Nakamura
    Mother - Nara duol Nakamura
    Brother - Kain Nakamura
    Character Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfjcsFqrGNk

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: So her hair is brown mostly and the fron is pink(yes, it is natural o_O). Her hair goes down to her lower back, and the pink part is just past her chin level.
    Eyes: Normally shaped eyes, they are large and Brown(I believe, the pictures say it all if this isnt correct.)
    Height: 5' 8"
    Clothes: Okay so she wares a cloaked that is almost tight to her body, the cloak is red and closes at the back with button and loops. the cloak is white along with the buttons. The cloak also comes with a large hood that she doesnt always where in the daytime.
    Skin: Her skin is dark colored, but not completelly brown. its smooth and Doesnt get dry easily.
    Body Type: She is average for a girl, Skinny and not too much muscle, at least that can be seen.
    Image: Kira Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiA1f0t7y0XPb6r2FUvr-sWvDt1WszZxFEuaqoiD-OyBkjq7tt Kira Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAGkbSqiWQ-LA_c8jXNkYWQy7NP8-52u9HQxCmw0UpB7yxYGJtVA Kira Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSvYCuzJrNRWnt3cxiHhquhUevZ0ViKSXQbA4gbmsuvK-rnL9MuA

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Kira has always been very outgoing. She can easily makes many friends and loves being around others. She is mostly a pervy type when she is around others, due to her bisexual preferances.

In recent times she can be rather lonely especially when something reminds her of her deceased master. This usually lads to thoughts of hatred because of the things that she taught her about specific people. When she gets angry, she isnt easy to calm down. this may be because of all she has lost in the past, giving her a cold heart. You may say she could be bipolar.
    Personal Strengths:Shes 'bubbly', an expert at using long range ice attacks, can survive freezing temperatures.
    Personal Weaknesses: Heights, too outgoing, lonelyness.
    Hamartia: losing her master, she has never felt lonier in her life.
    Personal Hero: Her old master, Priest Cornello
    Dreams and Ambitions: Revenge on the person she hates most of all.

Likes: Coldness, friends, guys and girls Wink, and her favorite food is spicy curry.

Dislikes: she hates her brother, earthbenders, high places, and her least favorite food is sushi.

Brief History: There was nothing special about Kira's life before the fall of the elemental kingdom. She was normal, except she was a waterbender. This was a secret that her mother kept, since her mother was also a waterbender. Her mother has Kira's chakras suppressed so she would not be able to waterbend, this way Kira or anyone else would ever know that either of them where waterbenders(The nakamura clan were enemies with a waterbender clan).
    Kira had been saved by her mother and father, who sacrificed their lives to save Kira during the elemental kingdom destruction. She escaped and traveled to the northern air temple but became sick when she got there and nearly lost her life. There she met a old man named Cornello who nursed back to good health. She found out that he was a priest magician from a far away land who became of fugitive in his home. They traveled together and he discovered her waterbending abilities and released her chakras from their seal.
    He trained her the best he could from his knowledge and he raised her to be a skilled fighter, and he taught her many wise things. After a few years being together they traveled to the earth capitol, he would preach of his God while she helped him fake miracles. Being expert scam artists, they made lots of money from the civilians until one day. On this day a man had followed them on their travels and learned their tricks. he exposed his findings and they where ran out of town. That night, an angry mob attacked their camp and killed Kiras master. She was devastated, but managed to escape. All she remembers of that night now was that it was an earthbender who had done it. This sparked her deep hatred for them.
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira   Kira I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:02 pm

Completed
Back to top Go down

Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira   Kira I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:26 pm

Approved