Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kassaundra Shishiro I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kassaundra Shishiro I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kassaundra Shishiro I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kassaundra Shishiro I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kassaundra Shishiro I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kassaundra Shishiro I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kassaundra Shishiro I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kassaundra Shishiro I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kassaundra Shishiro I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kassaundra Shishiro 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kassaundra Shishiro I_vote_lcapKassaundra Shishiro I_voting_barKassaundra Shishiro I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kassaundra Shishiro I_vote_lcapKassaundra Shishiro I_voting_barKassaundra Shishiro I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kassaundra Shishiro

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kassaundra Shishiro Empty
PostSubject: Kassaundra Shishiro   Kassaundra Shishiro I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:19 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Kassaundra Shishiro
    Birthplace: Southern Water Tribe
    Current Residence: Southern Water Tribe
    Element: Water (Ice)
    Pets: None
    Weapons: None

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: January 1st
    Blood type: 0+
    Hobbies: Playing the piano
    Quirks: Her eyes ripple. Cold does not affect her, mentally.
    Family: Rai Shishiro (Brother deceased)
    Character Theme: (A theme song that you think fits your character.)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: She has short white hair that curves towards the ends. In the front of her hair is two long strands along her bangs that hand towards her waist.

Eyes: She has average blue eyes that glow in the light. They ripple as if they were made of the sea itself.
    Height: 5'9

Clothes: Around her neck is a gold collar mached by two armbands. Right under her collar is a white tanktop made of pure silk. A gap is inbetween her shirt and her white pants leaving most of her stomach and her back bare. Her pants are pure white with a leather belt so they don't fall off. She keeps her pants sagging over her white cloth shoes.

Skin: She has really white skin that is almost flawless. You can tell she has a bad past with a scar that she hides on her back.

Body Type: She has a thin weak body that is more sturdy than it looks.

Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: She is a quiet girl who tends to walk around with her eyes closed. When talking to others she opens her eyes along whith water bending. She tries to respect everyone, but she has a hard time resisting people bugging her about her singing. She answers with a smile even if she is angry. She often is alone and sings whenever it gets too quiet.
    Personal Strengths: She makes friends easily.
    Personal Weaknesses: She gets too cocky. She under estimates everything.
    Hamartia: She takes everything too seriously.
    Personal Hero: None
    Dreams and Ambitions: To be the greatest musician.

• Talking
  • Someone who will engage in a conversation.
  • Singing
  • Playing Piano
    Dislikes:
  • Rudeness
  • Stale food
  • Being Sick
  • People who are full of them self
  • Spiders

Brief History: Kassie was born into a well family in the southern water tribe. She didn't know her parents and thought her brother was her actual father until she was five years old. At a young age she started singing and playing piano at a local inn. On her 9 birthday she went on an errand out in the wasteland and got trapped in an ice cave. In that cave she banged on the wall until the ice around her started bending into a way out.

Upon her return she has changed personally. She no longer stood out from the croud, instead she just blended in. On her thirteenth birthday she actually got a job singing at the inn. People thought she was nothing, but instead she was young and beautiful. She always had a smile on her face whenever she sang. In her sixteenth year on the earth, her brother passed away in a hunting accident. She has been on her own until present time.

Last edited by KyoniKing on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kassaundra Shishiro   Kassaundra Shishiro I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:59 pm

Finish Bump!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kassaundra Shishiro   Kassaundra Shishiro I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:03 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kassaundra Shishiro   Kassaundra Shishiro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kassaundra Shishiro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: