Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Orkel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Orkel I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Orkel I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Orkel I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Orkel I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Orkel I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Orkel I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Orkel I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Orkel I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Orkel 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Orkel I_vote_lcapOrkel I_voting_barOrkel I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Orkel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MattDave
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
MattDave

Orkel Empty
PostSubject: Orkel   Orkel I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:59 pm

BASICS
Name: Orkel
Birthplace: A small village in the Vermillion Dragon Empire Colonies
Current Residence: None, currently wandering the land
Element: Fire bending, with some known lightning bending
Pets: None
Weapons: None

OPTIONAL
Birthday: November 13th
Blood-type: Unknown
Hobbies: Exploration
Quirks: He has a pale white Birth-mark on his forehead.
Family: Missing, possibly dead.
Character Theme: Will help those in need no matter the cost to himself.

APPEARANCE:
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Height: 5'11
Clothes: Wears a long sleeved shirts with his fathers brown jacket over top. He also wears baggy pants usually dark in color. He walks barefoot.
Skin: Tan
Body Type: Small, but fit, granting Orkel less strength but greater agility and speed.

CHARACTERISTICS
Personality: Orkel can seem detached when things get serious. This is due to him losing his family. Usually however he is goofy and weird and does not care what others think of him. He does have an anger problem however.
Personal Strengths: Clever, Agile, Passionate
Personal Weakness: Small Stature, Not as physically fit as others, anger
Hamartia: His anger can cause him to be reckless and put himself in danger.
Personal Hero: His mentor, who taught him to hone his fire bending and taught him lightning bending.
Dreams and Ambitions: To find what happened to his family. Also to explore the world and see things no one else has. Adventure.
Dislikes: Heights, Hypocrites, Pain

Brief History: Orkel was raised in the vermillion dragon colonies. His family consisted of his mother father older sister and younger sister. There he went to a public school when he was very young. Shortly after enrolling however it was discovered he was a very adept fire bender. He also had anger problems and this would lead to out bursts of rage and often something burning down. After a while because of this his parents removed him from public schooling and found him a private fire bending master to train Orkel.

Orkel quickly honed his fire bending and even learned the basics of lightning bending. His anger however became a problem. There was an incident where he was fighting with his older sister, and Orkel accidentally burned her. This led to him closing himself off and becoming more distant.

Shortly this incident Orkel, 18 now, went to one of his private lessons but his mentor was missing. Orkel got worried and wondered about his mentor if this was another test of his. His mentor taught him everything about life and his moral views. Orkel waited there all day before deciding to leave. Upon getting home he saw his family was missing and the house was torn apart. Orkel saw signs of water bending and for the first time in ages lost control of his anger. He let out a piercing howl and fire erupted from his mouth and fists setting the house ablaze. After realizing what he did he ran out of the house tripping over his fathers jacket. He decided to take it with him as a reminder of what he lost.

From this day forward Orkel vowed to find what happened to his family, his only clue that water benders were present. He decided the best way to do this was to travel, this was he can get answers while he explores the world. He does this for a year, and throughout this year he gets money by helping people with their problems, this includes some mercenary work requiring him to use his bending. This is how Orkel became a free-lance Mercenary, he only accepts jobs from people who have been hurt or wronged. He tried to do his best to make the world a better place.

Now a year later he finds himself still in Vermillion Dragon colonies still looking for answers, little does he know his life is about to get a lot more complicated...

Last edited by MattDave on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Name Change to Orkel.)
Back to top Go down

Orkel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orkel   Orkel I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:27 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Orkel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: