Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Carrie banshee I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Carrie banshee I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Carrie banshee I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Carrie banshee I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Carrie banshee I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Carrie banshee I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Carrie banshee I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Carrie banshee I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Carrie banshee I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Carrie banshee 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Carrie banshee I_vote_lcapCarrie banshee I_voting_barCarrie banshee I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Carrie banshee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
carrie
Novice
Novice
carrie

Carrie banshee Empty
PostSubject: Carrie banshee   Carrie banshee I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:47 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Carrie banshee
    Birthplace:earth kingdom
    Current Residence:earth kingdom
    Element:earth
    Pets:a British short hair
    Weapons:sword

[size=18]|OPTIONAL|

Birthday:12/30
    Blood type:a positive (don't know what to put here actually)
    Hobbies: taking walks in nature
    Quirks:scratches her right ear when ever she lies
    Family: father and mother is a only child
    Character Theme:michael jackson - earth song

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: she has short green hair that she ussaly wears flowers in it
    Eyes:she has green eyes that 27 mm
    Height: she is 5'3 female 14 year old
    Clothes:she wears a green dress with a gold design she wears gold colored shoes and a necklace made out of rocks she has found
    Skin: she has smooth skin
    Body Type:she is not quit built but she is not also skinny.
    Image: Carrie banshee AnimeGirl197

[size=18]|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Carrie is a very sweet and calm girl. She is caring, patient and loyal. Carrie is very amiable, but she can be suspicious of certain people. This shows she is smart and careful when need be. Carrie can be capable of taking care of herself but she can act rather innocent on certain things she doesn't know, such as being in other kingdoms. She is brave and willing to fight, though she may lack experience. She will try her best to help out in any situation, and though things may not be going as expected or may take a turn for the worse, Carrie remains optimistic and supportive of her friends, as well as very determined. Carrie is carefree, often doing her own thing with no worries, which can get her into trouble,
    Personal Strengths:her strengths are her friends and her earth bending even though she is still training
    Personal Weaknesses: her weaknesses are her phobia of darkness,metal and wood,and reliance on her lower body
    Hamartia: her carefree attitude since it usaly gets her into trouble and her phobia of darkness
    Personal Hero:(i don't understand)
    Dreams and Ambitions:her dream is to become one of the best earth benders ever to live

Likes:being around friends, being outside on any type of day,any type of cats,any type of sweets, and that she is able to bend earth

Dislikes:fire,death,sadness, people that pray on the weak,and murders

Brief Historyshe comes from a family of earth benders. when she was 4 her little brother Eric was born. when she was 7 her family was killed by a band of thieves she was the only one spared.her father used to say that he had a brother. so she went out to look for him to see if she could live with him.while she was searching for her uncle she found a cat.the cat was hurt so she nursed it back to health.when ever she went to set it free it just kept following her so she eventually gave up on trying to get rid of it and she named it mittens.

when she finally found him she was 13. she told him her storie of how her parents and brother were killed so her uncle aloud her to live with him since he was a earth bender he started to teach her how to bend.while she was living with him he told her that mittens would have to stay out side since he was allergic to cats. until one day when a assassin came looking for her uncle and killed. him she had only been living with him for 6 months. so ever since then she has been living on her own trying to find someone to teach her to bend more then what her uncle taught her.

Last edited by carrie on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Carrie banshee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrie banshee   Carrie banshee I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:57 pm

There are a few things but two are not needed to be accepted, only 1 out of the three things that I am going to list off.

NOT NEEDED TO BE ACCEPTED:

1. You must create a weapons application:
Link: https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t1130-weapon-template

2. You must create a Pet Application:
Link: https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t1131-pet-template

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO BE ACCEPTED:

1.You history must be 2 paragraphs

Please do these few things in order for your character to be complete and be able to use your weapon and pet. If you have any other questions you can pm me or other Staff of this site.
Back to top Go down
carrie
Novice
Novice
carrie

Carrie banshee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrie banshee   Carrie banshee I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:17 am

all right can i put them all on here or no do i need to put them in the proper place
Back to top Go down

Carrie banshee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrie banshee   Carrie banshee I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:53 pm

Just edit the app you already made, also I apologize it took me a while to respond. I been busy today Sad
Back to top Go down
carrie
Novice
Novice
carrie

Carrie banshee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrie banshee   Carrie banshee I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:21 pm

edited
Back to top Go down

Carrie banshee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrie banshee   Carrie banshee I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:54 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
carrie
Novice
Novice
carrie

Carrie banshee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrie banshee   Carrie banshee I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:59 pm

cool thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carrie banshee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrie banshee   Carrie banshee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carrie banshee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: