Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Noxus  MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Noxus  MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Noxus  MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Noxus  MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Noxus  MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Noxus  MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Noxus  MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Noxus  MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Noxus  MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Noxus  MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Noxus  MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING I_vote_lcapNoxus  MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING I_voting_barNoxus  MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Noxus  MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING I_vote_lcapNoxus  MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING I_voting_barNoxus  MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Noxus MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Noxus  MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING Empty
PostSubject: Noxus MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING   Noxus  MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:37 am

[list]|BASICS|
Name: Noxus Shadows
Element: Spirit/ Dark Bending
Pets:Worm a Demonic Bird
Weapons: Staff of Hatred

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: (What day was your character born?)
Blood type: (Your character blood type)
Hobbies: (Your character's hobbies or interests)
Quirks: (Something unique or unusual about this character)
Family: (Your characters family members)
Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: He is bald but where his hair should be. Demonic tattoos cover his head.
Eyes: Working with the more potent forms of dark bending. His eyes show the emotion of cunning, tenseness, and hatred.
Height: 6 ft
Clothes: Ebonic armor that covers everything including his head. A mixture of black and green colors dance on his armor.
Skin: Rough tan skin.
Body Type: Very Fit
Image: http://www.leagueoflegendsskins.com/images/champions/splash/Swain_3.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: A man with no humor in war or ending his opponents on the battlefield. He is a very blunt person and is always to the point in any debate. A wide thought range i battle and when he is back at home in the palace.
Personal Strengths:
-Planning
-thought
-Patience
-Control of his temper
-adaptation
Personal Weaknesses:
-thinks to much
-thinks way to deep in situations
-doesnt do well with the females

Hamartia: Doesnt get along well with other people
Personal Hero:N/A
Dreams and Ambitions: To be the best strategist

-thinking out everything
-slaughtering his enemies in war
-animals
-Environmental Science

Dislikes:
-people
-losing
-a plan falling apart
-being distracted from his job
-gangs

Brief History: He was born in the Imperial Empire and was immediately placed into the academy. As the years went by he excelled in the art of war. Gaining a large interest in strategy and defeating every other student in the academy, he than caught an early interest in the officers. He had been on the military for 20 years as he had created the plans and helped the Fire lord invade the enemy home. Still gaining more information through many reports as he learned more about their technology.

This also included their strengths and weaknesses. He also learned their range of how far their magic can reach in the battlefield and used new technology to pick them off from a distance. As his information poured in so did his plans. Soon he grew tired of the war as he had already formulated a winning strategy to defeat them as he rather only focus on the growth of the Empire then killing primitives.
[/list

Last edited by TheLOONEYmuffin on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Noxus MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING   Noxus  MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:39 am

Lol well, I already know that this is probably going to seem redundant cuz it's kinda obvious what the war Minister does. But you're pretty much like a war consultant :p you and the Emperor work together to make war plans.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Noxus MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING   Noxus  MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:02 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Noxus MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING   Noxus  MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:09 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noxus MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING   Noxus  MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noxus MINSTER OF WAR NEEDS GRADING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: