Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Xavaurgothaeroscalareth I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Xavaurgothaeroscalareth I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Xavaurgothaeroscalareth I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Xavaurgothaeroscalareth I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Xavaurgothaeroscalareth I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Xavaurgothaeroscalareth I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Xavaurgothaeroscalareth I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Xavaurgothaeroscalareth I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Xavaurgothaeroscalareth I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Xavaurgothaeroscalareth 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Xavaurgothaeroscalareth I_vote_lcapXavaurgothaeroscalareth I_voting_barXavaurgothaeroscalareth I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Xavaurgothaeroscalareth I_vote_lcapXavaurgothaeroscalareth I_voting_barXavaurgothaeroscalareth I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Xavaurgothaeroscalareth

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xavaurgothaeroscalareth
Banned
Banned
Xavaurgothaeroscalareth

Xavaurgothaeroscalareth Empty
PostSubject: Xavaurgothaeroscalareth   Xavaurgothaeroscalareth I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:52 am

Name: Xavaurgothaeroscalareth. VoidBlood. Ultar.
Birthplace: Non-Bender Temple.
Current Residence: Unknown; Travelling.
Occupation: Whatever he wants, but does do work from time to time to make coin for food and other things.
Element: Darkness. Sub element is Spirit.
Pets: Unknown as of yet.
Weapon: The staff of Githiran appears as a 5 foot, 6 inch long, with a large metal cross, decorated with crescents and other ornaments such as rings and metal spikes. The staff has the emblem of Githiran (a silver sword stabbed through a black star) carved into the metal on the hilt, and grip. Despite it's size, it is light enough for a young boy to wield with ease.

Birthday: Unknown. He was left at a Non-Bender Temple. So they use the date they found him on, which was november 22nd.
Blood type: A+.
Hobbies: Besides the personality issues, nothing for hobbies.
Quirks: He bares a mark of a silver sword stabbed through a black star on the inner of both palms.
Family: The Non-Bender Temple Monks are considered his family, for they found and took care of him.
Character Theme: Demon Hunter : deteriorate.

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: His hair is long and loosely kept, black and red streaks that waver, depending on which angle you are viewing it.
Eyes: The eyes being average rounds, oddly enough, with red irises and black outlines, where as the pupils are dialated from light sensitivity.
Height: 5 feet and 10 inches.
Clothes: Solid gold bands with a clear gemstone set in each one on each ring finger, which have an unnatural quality to them. Xavaurgoth is wearing a soft silk robe of black coloration. He is also wearing black gloves and black boots made of leather, giving mobility and stealth when need be.
Skin: silver skin tone, with etched swirls and designs all a crossed his being, from head to toe. Some making the appearances of tattoos, others simply making random patterns.
Body Type: Mastery over his own body, both physical and mental. Exceptionally strong; looking athletic and compact with wiry muscles, honed to their perfection. He is possessed of angular features and striking high cheekbones and what looks to be pointy like ears.
Image: Edited :
Spoiler:
Original :
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Xavaurgothaeroscalareth believes that he is the pinnacle of Sinneric nature and that all other creatures are impure. Xavaurgothaeroscalareth values vengefulness, rapaciousness, avarice and ferocity above other traits and recognizes these traits in himself with pride. Xavaurgoth is a solitary person that cares little for news of others. He does however, look for news of other benders in his area.

If Xavaurgothaeroscalareth believes his own achievements and posessions to be greater than these other benders, then he stays in his area, smugly congratulating himself. But if Xavaurgothaeroscalareth learns that the achievements or posessions of the other benders are greater than his own. Xavaurgothaeroscalareth will enter into a vengeful rage, decimating the surrounding area until Xavaurgothaeroscalareth believes that he has outdone his rivals. Xavaurgothaeroscalareth becomes much less cautious during this time and much more likely to underestimate his foes.

Unfortunately, Xavaurgothaeroscalareth can go to extreme lengths to ensure that every other people in the area knows that they are inferior to him and will often kill them all or let a single one flee from a battle so that word of his power spreads throughout the region. Not only will this anger other people, but it is also like a shining beacon to fighters who wish to put themselves against him in a test of greatness.

If Xavaurgothaeroscalareth ever finds out that another bender has "lost it", by getting badly wounded and fled from a battle. Xavaurgothaeroscalareth will hunt the bender down, personally, then kill it. Xavaurgothaeroscalareth despises the thought of weakness in any bender and believes that if a bender cannot protect what it has, then it doesn't deserve to have it.

Xavaurgothaeroscalareth is also highly territorial. Entering an area Xavaurgothaeroscalareth considers his domain is just asking to be attacked, especially if it is another humanoid entering the area (even more so if they are benders). Conflict is inevitable if this is the case. It is always to the death as neither would dare show weakness to the other. Thankfully, most others are smart enough to flee if they realize the area belongs to Xavaurgothaeroscalareth. Xavaurgothaeroscalareth can get so territorial that in rare occasions; he will adopt a protective yet patronizing attitude towards creatures he considers inferior that live within his self-imposed borders.

Xavaurgothaeroscalareth hates any authority other than his own. He'll never ask elders for advice, even if doing so would save his life, even admitting that he needs something his elders have is the same as putting himself under their authority. Other than that. He appears to be a rather quiet man, who tends to brood and keep pretty much to himself. He was never able to trust anyone as a friend as he grew up, and developed a belief that the only person he could truly count on was himself.

Personal Strengths: Mastery over his body and mind. His innate connection to his element grants him innate control over it, mainly using his element to enhance the aspects of his body furher, well beyond his physical limits.
Personal Weaknesses: He loses control of himself in the heat of battle at times when in rage. Light hurts his eyes, due to light sensitivity in his pupils and irises. His sheer stubbornness will eventually get him killed.
Hamartia: He can not back down from a challenge, even if he is at a disadvantage. ( NOTE = Greedy Fucker he is. )
Personal Hero: N/A. So far, he has none, or possibly it is himself, who knows.
Dreams and Ambitions: Unknown, even to himself. But once he finds it, he'll let you know. Possibly the dream/ambition of reigning supreme over all! LOL.

His possessions. His self imposed Borders. Likes to torment others for his personal gain. Highly deceptive and cunning.

Dislikes: Dislikes: (Read his personality).

Hates others Authority over him. Hates to be second best to anyone. Hates intruders. Light hurts his eyes, so he deems light an enemy. Plus he hates when his possessions are taken away.

Brief History: Xavaurgothaeroscalareth was left on the steps of a non-bender Temple and was found by the Temple's Master. For the first few years of his life, he was taught language and his place in society, that being inferior for he was a B*stard who never knew his mother or father. During this time he was mostly assigned the never-ending task of cleaning Temple's grounds. He proved to be stubborn and determined to complete tasks assigned to him to the point of exhaustion. He was able to master his body and Psionic prowess at an uncommonly young age and carried a 'Defilement' that set him apart from the rest.

Xavaurgothaeroscalareth was abandoned at birth by his horrified parents. Only those who accepted him where the Temple Monks that he was left upon. To someone indifferent to his appearance, either out of acceptance or cruel purpose. Xavaurgothaeroscalareth never made friends and never knew his real mother and father. The hurt in his heart, the lonesome feeling of being abandoned was Psychologically traumatic. The ones who have adopted him were not keen to being respectful towards him. They either shunned him for his difference or forced labor on him. This put on physical strain to the point of near death exhaustion. This brought him close to the Astral World ( Spirit World ) Where an innate sense of calmness washed over him. Xavaurgothaeroscalareth spent weeks on bed rest, but it felt like years in the Astral Plane, where time flows differently. He learned here, about his heritage and more into his own history.

His mother was a priestess in her prime, prowess of Spiritual essence over flowing in her grasps, bringing them downwards, towards what looked to be a ball of blood soaked cloth. She was weak for giving birth, but she was desperately trying t give life to the thing in the bloody cloth. It was Xavaurgothaeroscalareth, born dead, but lived again when his mother exchanged her life for his. His father on the other hand, was so displeased by this act of kindness that he had Xavaurgothaeroscalareth 'killed' by tossing him into the sea. So it was done, but, no later did one event occur after another. Just down the stream was an old lady who was washing some clothes and doing laundry. The blood coaked, now cold by the rushing waters, came bobbing towards her. Miraclely, Inside, someone had been careful to protect such a baby with markings of a priestess. This astonished, so she picked up the baby and within a mere moment's notice; the old lady was forced to bring the baby to the nearest Temple of Monks to be 'purified from its defilement. The old lady did not stay long, for she quickly placed the baby unto the steps of the temple, rushing away with all due hastes.

When Xavaurgotharoscalareth recovered from his illness weeks later. He knew why he was abandoned and why his parents did not want him. The emotional hurt was profoundly scarring, as well as the physical scarring of training daily. The two stresses were working against one another, which forced a relapse in his person. In short time. He innately tapped into 'Spirit' to 'cloth' himself in a tight bind, keeping others at bay. 'Darkness' to his empty, lost faith, hurt and scarred emotionally, mentally and physically in different aspects. Xavaurgoth innately found comfort in the two.

Xavaurgothaeroscalareth received training sessions from his adoptive father, Zabane Ultar, and in the Temple warrior school Melee Tafae- part of the Academy, where he favored the use of a staff, and earned his reputation as a skilled fighter, even when pressed under various possible circumstances placed by his instructors. Like all non-bender warriors, Xavaurgothaeroscalareth spent 9 years of training in the melee-combat, and six months at school, being taught etiquette, and six more months at villages and on the road, -secretly harnessing his innate control over his element, which everyone considered a defilement and thus, developed the personality he has now, though he does truthfully hide it well in deception- helping others out for payment. All in all, he spent 10 years in the general area around the Temple.

Spoiler:

Imbued Element Darkness gives Xavaurgothaeroscalareth the ability to manipulate Darkness as well: The ability to control, manipulate, and generate shadows and use them to create darkness. As a personification of a concept of evil, there are many other powers associated with the usage of darkness that aren't necessarily related to the absence of light. A few noted powers of Darkness is described;

Darkness burst: A very basic ability. When Xavaurgothaeroscalareth uses Darkness burst, he causes a burst of invisible energy with a blast area of five feet in diameter to surge outwards from his staff, sweeping through the targets with a heavy strike. The strength of this attack, which is in part dependent upon the energy of Xavaurgothaeroscalareth, grows as Xavaurgothaeroscalareth becomes more experienced. Darkness burst is among the most basic abilities and can be used at any time in a combination up to seven swings. With a few moments of rest to recharge.

Booming Staff: A basic ability. When Xavaurgothaeroscalareth attacks a target with his weapon. He has the option to add the Darkness energy with Sonic energy to the strikes, using a field of thunderous noise to injure his target, as well as causing a heavy impact with the element of Darkness in the mix. The ability is charged primarily by energy, though Xavaurgothaeroscalareth's speed adds to the effectiveness of his sonic attack. Booming Staff is among the easiest of abilities to learn and can be used repeatedly. With a few moments of rest to recharge.

Xavaurgothaeroscalareth can create Darkness energy constructs, such as Darkness forcefields. The Darkness ForceFields absorb half the attack's strength(physical or elemental based)to enhance its deflection, which alters the direction of the attack away. With a few moments of rest to recharge.

The Modification of his energy through shadows/dark energy, boosting his energy substantialy. He can create Darkness cloaking, where if Xavaurgothaeroscalareth stepped into a shadow, he'd vanish from sight(Limited invisibility). At nighttime, it doesn't work as well, because there's no real contrast of light and dark. But in day time, Xavaurgothaeroscalareth almost completely invisible.

He has the ability to absorb life energy from other organisms(Mainly plants such as trees, grass, flowers, and bushes.), enhancing Healing factor(Regen -depending on the plant/dying/dead animal; Say Xavaurgothaeroscalareth was cut on the chest and nothing was around but grass. He'd have to consume a lot of grass mass to make up for the lack of cellular growth).

[/list]

Last edited by Xavaurgothaeroscalareth on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:47 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavaurgothaeroscalareth   Xavaurgothaeroscalareth I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:46 am

I am not aware of "darkness" bending. Yet I am aware of Dark bending I assume it is the same thing but spirit bending is its own element, so it can not be a sub element. You can not steal life from other characters as that is a bit God Modding, Darkness step there is no such thing as this is Avatar not Skyrim. Darkonesis, again there is not such thing and it is far god modded compared to other characters on the site.

Please revamp all of his abilities to fit the Avatar Universe.
Back to top Go down
Xavaurgothaeroscalareth
Banned
Banned
Xavaurgothaeroscalareth

PostSubject: Re: Xavaurgothaeroscalareth   Xavaurgothaeroscalareth I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:11 am

Again. Darkness as a Shorter Term = Dark, therefore, Darkness is the mainstream word for Dark Bender, aka, Darkness Manipulator. People only read up to where they want and not all the way. If you continued on reading after Organisms. You'd plainly see nothing but plant life. Nothing towards humans and shit. So please, if you are going to be a Troll, do it properly, or not at all. This character is just for shits and giggles, so take that nine inch dildo that is far up your rectum and go someplace else. 'Kay, thanks, Bye!
Back to top Go down
Xavaurgothaeroscalareth
Banned
Banned
Xavaurgothaeroscalareth

PostSubject: Reply to this.   Xavaurgothaeroscalareth I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:24 am

Here. I will Quote some shit on the Element board. Ready and Read?

"

Second Bending Element

You can learn to bend a second element but you character must first experience two great pains, the first must be a physical pain, some examples are--but not limited to:

- Being close to death
- bleeding out but surviving
- Loosing a lung or other vital organ and surviving

The second is great emotional pain, some examples of these are--but not limited to:

- Killing a loved family member
- Killing your lover
- Father/mother tries to kill you
- Loosing your entire family as a young child

Once your character has experienced both of these, please then check with an Admin and prove it to them--show them the post or part of your character's history from the character application--and wait for their approval. Note that just because your character matches the criteria does not mean that the Admins will say yes all the time.

As of late, there have also been other ways a character may bend two elements:

1. If your character has a history of two bending elements in his/her family's past.

2. Your characters parents were of two different elements.

"

Besides. Xavaurgoth is not complete. He WAS PLACED, ABANDONED, ETC. there is no history of his parents.

Last edited by Xavaurgothaeroscalareth on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavaurgothaeroscalareth   Xavaurgothaeroscalareth I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:29 am

Obviously your a retard. If you knew anything about thermodynamics your character is a joke. Me trolling ? Absolutely not as I am doing my job as a moderator. The only thing you are doing is "trolling" or failing at trolling. O already I can tell from your age your completely immature and pathetic. A 22 year old resorting to nothing but simple insults, your character has NOTHING connecting it to Avatar the Last Air bender. Now back to your "nine inch dildo" comment, I really do not care for your homosexual agenda and your lack of respect to people online. Your a childish immoral retard with nothing better to do then post character applications and insight responses but tough luck for you I find this humorous and can go all night.

Now on to your comment with reading on about plant life organism. How is dark bending related to plant life in the first place? You are again stupid to even make the connection as with Environmentalism Darkness has NOTHING to do with plant life. Yes I read through every bit of your troll application and I rejected it with my mallet. I simply said redo his abilities and I get a typical butt hurt kid response that's pretty common on youtube. Try again kid, you are out of your league with me in a verbal debate.

Wink k thanks bye.
Back to top Go down
Xavaurgothaeroscalareth
Banned
Banned
Xavaurgothaeroscalareth

PostSubject: Re: Xavaurgothaeroscalareth   Xavaurgothaeroscalareth I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:36 am

If you did not know. Dark is a form of energy, an essence that resides in everything. :l Thus, Dark a Negative Essence, takes away from a Positive Essence. (chew) That being Life. Plant Life is as far as I limited it. I could of gone all the way and said he can consume his opponents. Neutral But no. I put a limiter. And no. A joke for a character would be you trying to troll on a character that has not even been completed, nor has it been filled in on what your tiny mind can comprehend. On the short side. I am merely adding stuff in that better understands the training of his body and the lack of Elemental bending. Therefore, finding a mere weaker version of Spirit Bending, which is Innate from birth. But you clearly did not know that, for one. That is yet to be added. two. His parents abandoned him at a temple. He COULD be ROYALTY, or he could be something else. You do not know that. So please, go Troll on your own time, and stop ramming that dildo up higher child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavaurgothaeroscalareth   Xavaurgothaeroscalareth I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:40 am

The second time with the dildo joke, it gets old and the reference with your homosexual agenda is quite cute. There is no such thing as negative and positive darkness, yet again you prove to me you are retarded and have no knowledge of what you are talking about. Your past statements are invalid, you are illiterate.

I said no and it is no, have a nice day.

Back to top Go down
Xavaurgothaeroscalareth
Banned
Banned
Xavaurgothaeroscalareth

PostSubject: Re: Xavaurgothaeroscalareth   Xavaurgothaeroscalareth I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:45 am

"Imbued Element Darkness gives Xavaurgothaeroscalareth the ability to manipulate Darkness as well:

The ability to control, manipulate, and generate shadows and use them to create darkness.

As a personification of a concept of evil, there are many other powers associated with the usage of darkness that aren't necessarily related to the absence of light. A few noted powers of Darkness is described."

Seems pretty legit there. You just can not face the facts that I out did a character before doing the full history. Which you are rage hurting on. Good for you being the stuck up one here. Neutral Go learn something new about yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavaurgothaeroscalareth   Xavaurgothaeroscalareth I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:57 am

You have no argument as your points jump around more often then a child with a jump rope. I said Spirit bending was not a sub element then you talk about how Darkness is more organic. Bending is energy not organic as Carbon and Hydrogen cells are NOT found in energy which makes it inorganic. I said from the beginning you can not steal life or energy from other members or anything. Dark bending is JUST dark bending, I also never said you can not have two elements as that was not an issue. Darkness forcefield ? I think you are confused with some other anime or tv show you watch to much, as Dark Bending is as you oddly posted manipulating the shadows at will and possibly making shadow minions. You go on more about being immune to everything and having super human strength, no no no and no.

I love how you say I am "raging" and I have to learn something new about myself. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. I never insulted you to begin with in my first post telling you to ONLY revamp his abilities to fit the Avatar universe. Instantly you snap at me about shoving a dildo in my butt....really? Now you just dug yourself in a deeper hole where I am not going to even approve this character as you already disrespected staff. I am done arguing with a child, this topic is voided completely in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Xavaurgothaeroscalareth
Banned
Banned
Xavaurgothaeroscalareth

PostSubject: Re: Xavaurgothaeroscalareth   Xavaurgothaeroscalareth I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:26 am

Ugh. Are you a fuckin' retard in the head, or did your mom drop you when you were a baby? Darkness = The concept of Evil, Anti Energy, Void Energy, Negative energy. Therefore, Anti LIFE Energy. Thus, Consumption of energy is NEEDED to sustain life in everyone. Therefore, add with SPIRIT, Which is a SUB thing, as I am using as a Sub Element, Due to Heritage reasonings. Which you will not allow me to post a fuckin thing about. Are you that so Buttsore at the fact that I am simply better at creating a character in Avatar Forum state that you resort to idiocy over the internet by bullying someone who only has a few Posts? I can describe you with but a word, BUTTHURT.

BUttHurt : Butthurt is a commonly attributed ailment to losers, wikipedos, fags, trolls, an heroes, Latvians, emofags, OPtards, Bleachtards, and Narufags. It is incorrectly characterized by noisy whining and complaining after being pwnt or otherwise outdone in any minute and insignificant way. Correctly applied, "butthurt" means "annoyance because of a perceived insult". It is rare that the term can be properly applied in, due to the rarity of perceived -as opposed to actual- insults. It was invented at least 100 years ago by Vlad the Impaler when he went crazy from living in a time without teh internets. Today, butthurt occurs most commonly when you fall asleep with your friends and they, being your friends, decide it would be funny to sodomize you. Butthurt is also a primary generator of lulz on the internets and has produced many lolcows. Many people who cross swords gain this affliction and are never seen again. The ones that manage to not get butthurt tend to turn into regulars.

Good Day, Sir, and please, Do not leave a trail of your Ass Sores all around me. It tends to be infectious to those who are Afflicted in the same manner. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xavaurgothaeroscalareth   Xavaurgothaeroscalareth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xavaurgothaeroscalareth
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: