Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone) I_vote_lcapDiamond in the rough (Open to anyone) I_voting_barDiamond in the rough (Open to anyone) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone) I_vote_lcapDiamond in the rough (Open to anyone) I_voting_barDiamond in the rough (Open to anyone) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Heavenly Sinner
Beginner
Beginner
Heavenly Sinner

Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone)   Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:15 pm

Scarlet was sitting in her usual fur covered chair in her same old spot on the ice, at the smae time as always. Her ears perked up to the sound of the usual natives, and the new visitors. She was selling her Jewelry at her stand like always. Right now she had on her usual Long sleeve blue top, which laced in front with a tan string, her white pants, and her tan fur boots. Her long snow white hair was tied back into a curley pony tail and her left hand gripped a blood diamond as her right hand used water bending to slowly cut it to the shape she wanted.

Scarlets Icey blue eyes pointed down ward to the beautiful gem, as did the misty white arrow like tattoos that travled down each her cheeks. People passed and looked at all the jewlery she had. Most admired the band around her head. The gold band was on her upper forhead and a gem as blue as her eyes hit the middle of her forehead.
Jewlery making was Scarlets art, and Her ticket out of here. If she could sell a few more pieces she would be off traveling the globe. Scarlet was preying someone interesting would come along and maybe travel with her. The thought made her work faster and sent tingles up her spine.
Scarlet was soon interupted by the biggest problem in her life, Sai. He was the local pit pocket and always tried to steal from Scarlet.

"Oh how beautiful." The mans pale white hand reached for a ruby ring. Scarlet slapped it away.

"No touch." She said impatiently. She looked over sai. He was tall and scraggly. A bald spot ontop his brown hair covered head and his grey eyes scanned over Scarlets gems. His pasty skin was cold looking as it hugged his bones. His scrawny fingers moved fast over an amethist brcelet.

"Hey put that back!" Scarlet yelled.

"What back?" The man said innocently. He opened his pockets to reveal he stole nothing even though he did, Scarlet just couldnt find it. Nobody ever could, and on lookers looked to Scarlet with pitty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone)   Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:05 am

Scum and villainy filled the city, the emotions assaulted him like a cannon upon a wall. His eyes peered through his mask as the old air bender walked through the crowd. A man of travel whom he hunted down the art festivals of each region, though today had more jewelery then art paintings. Though to no avail it did not bother him as art was art, to his own opinion art came in many different forms. His eyes seem to jump to each stand till a commotion caught his attention. Gradually moving his head he glanced at an old man who seemed to be locked in a debate. His eyes watched the old man as he could see he had something in his hand.

Moving his eyes upon the young girl he could tell that the man had stolen something from her. Glancing at the girl one last time as he read the emotion upon her face. He let out a sigh as he turned around walking towards the crowd that seem to gather around this event between the old man and the young girl. With each step he made he watched to old man pull out his pockets showing that he did not take anything at all. This kind of disrespect was disgusting to Jarlex and normally he would not get involved as it was not his affair.

The cards have changed since it was a very young girl being taken advantage of.

He moved through the crowd flawlessly as he broken the circle as now all eyes were upon him as he moved behind the old man. The many gem mask covered his face along with his large sombrero like hat, gave the monk a very mysterious look to him. He stopped behind the old man as he grabbed his right hand and twisted it into a lock and forced him to drop the item that he had stolen from the girl into his other hand. Looking at the item he then tossed it at the girl so that she could catch it.

" What was taken is now yours. "

Was all he said as he let the old man go and turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Heavenly Sinner
Beginner
Beginner
Heavenly Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone)   Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:14 pm

Scarlets Icey blue eyes travel to see a hand grab and twist her thiefs hand. He drops the bracelet and Scarlet quick looks down and grans hold of it, but when she looks up the man is walking away. She quickly glares at Sai and packs all her gems gently into a tan bag that she puts over her shoulder. Scarlet then runs after the man looking for him. She spots him soon after.

"Hey, wait!" Scarlet yells breaking into a full sprint after the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone)   Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:48 am

It pained him to use force as he could easily hurt a lot of people, besides the people in the past. He kept on walking when he heard the girl call for him, but why? Why would someone be willing to follow a man that they did not know. With him being well beyond his 50's and taller than most people. He was a particular man that was the sore thumb in the crowd. Not counting all the different air bender artifacts that hung around his neck. He stopped as the girl caught up to him, with a quick glance he just looked at her. She was young a attractive for her age and her eyes seem to captivate him as they were more dazzling then the colors of the Spirit kings chamber.

Yes a man who traveled the world in the love of art and the path away from his history of being a mercenary for hire. His hand were figuratively covered in blood but the thousands of people he had killed. Still he looked at her through his mask then turned away and kept on walking. The large blade on his back seem to catch the sun as most people who saw him, noticed the blade first.

"You're welcome, now if you do not mind.." he said as he turned away from her hoping that her curiosity would not get the best of her.
Back to top Go down
Heavenly Sinner
Beginner
Beginner
Heavenly Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone)   Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:47 am

Scarlet caught up to the guy and bent over panting slightly. He had looked at her and Scarlet did the same. She roamed over his strange attire and her eyes brimmed with curiosity. Then he started walking away.

"Hey come back. How are you just going to leave after you helpped me?" Scarlet said. "I didnt even thank you properly." She stated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone)   Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:44 am

He admired her persistence but he had someone to meet and he didn't like being late. He didn't understood why she had to thank him so badly, couldn't she just take his blunt "your welcome" and leave it at that? Of course the mind of a child is to strive and yearn for achievement in the littlest of things. He paused once more and looked back at the girl. Slightly bothered by her forcefulness in the matter of thanking him.

"How long is this thank you going to last? I have someone to meet. Azeroth is not a man to make wait."

He said bluntly looking at her once more. His friend indeed hated being late or waiting for someone to show up to a meeting. Though he did admire her craftsmanship in jewelery when he saw her stand before making the old man give back what he stole. He had to say something nice to her after all. But what could he say? With a short awkward pause he had to break the silence.

"I admire your craftsmanship in the art of Jewelery." really was all he could say and wanted to say, he was running late and Azeroth would come looking for him and make a scene.
Back to top Go down
Heavenly Sinner
Beginner
Beginner
Heavenly Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone)   Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:11 am

Scarlet looked at the man when he complimented her and she realized he was nice. A smile spread across her face. "Well thank you." She said. "But im afraid this friend will have to wait. You must let me do something nice for you.." Scarlet said "That man has never been stood up to or caught, but you did." Scarlet gave the man great praise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone)   Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:50 am

A smirk grew across his face at the thought of making him wait a little bit longer. Though dismissed it quickly as he never was late to a meeting. Then the girl began to praise him for his actions earlier today. It bothered him that she praised him for such a small act of kindness that benefited her but hurt the old man and could have broken his wrist. It was foolish but understandable in this situation. He looked away from her as he looked in the direction he had to be heading if he was going to make his meeting on time without any complications.

"If that is it then I must be going"

He said still being stubborn about him being on time. He knew that Azeroth would come looking for him and he knew that he had to give him the rare jewels that he had asked for. He had taken to much time and regretted ever commenting on her art. Too much time had been wasted talking to her.

" On time means on time ! "

A voice said that come from the right of Jarlex. A medium length man stood there with his arms crossed. His blonde hair danced in the wind while he shook it side to side. " If I wanted someone to be late I would ask my mother to do it for me...and shes dead !!!" he said as he threw up his arms in protest. Jarlex sighed and shook his head, he was late and he was not too happy about it as he hated listening to Azeroth ramble on about anything. Azeroth looked at the young girl then back at and a giant smirk grew on his face.

Jarlex threw up his hands an began to shake his head frantically. " Jarlex ! Old monk fooling around with younger women ! I knew you had it in you ! OLD B*stard STILL HAS IT !" laughed Azeroth as he held his sides. Jarlex sighed as he just tossed him the bag of items Azeroth wanted.
Back to top Go down
Heavenly Sinner
Beginner
Beginner
Heavenly Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone)   Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:34 pm

Scarlet smiled at the old man but her smile faded once she saw another man scolding him about being late. This must have been the man he was late meeting with. Then without notice the man assumed that Scarlet was with the older gentleman. A blush rose to her cheeks and she stepped foreward.

"Hmph atleast the 'old man' has game and can get a girl. I highly doubt a trout would want you." Scarlet said crossing her arms victoriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone)   Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:38 pm

Azeroth looked at her when she claimed he had no "game". He crossed his arms and thought for a moment as he looked back at her. " My good lady what do you have as an alter plan? A man of science and learning must stop and fool with a girl whose logic is as pathetic as the idea of Gods. A man who created the idea of the stars could have life on them...please little lady I do not have time for such small things." he said as he shook his head laughing. Jarlex rolled his eyes as he knew that arguing with the man was the last thing you wanted to do.

Azeroth put his hand in the bag as he took out two rare gems. He moved them in his fingers and then light randomly appeared in his hands and a rainbow color shot out from the gems. Azeroth smiled, " Very strong ultra violet light...good these gems will work just fine." he said out loud. He looked back down at the girl then at Jarlex.

" I can see different levels of light that other people can not see...do not look at me like that" he said teasing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone)   Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diamond in the rough (Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next