Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kaminari Mura I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kaminari Mura I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kaminari Mura I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kaminari Mura I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kaminari Mura I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kaminari Mura I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kaminari Mura I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kaminari Mura I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kaminari Mura I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kaminari Mura 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kaminari Mura I_vote_lcapKaminari Mura I_voting_barKaminari Mura I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kaminari Mura

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jezabel
Novice
Novice
Jezabel

Kaminari Mura Empty
PostSubject: Kaminari Mura   Kaminari Mura I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:56 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Kaminari Mura (Yen in some circles)
    Birthplace: Vermilion Dragon Empire
    Current Residence: Vermilion Dragon Empire
    Occupation: Absolutely nothing, at the order of her adoptive parents
    Element: Fire
    Pets: Ferret called Jin, given to her by Toan before he joined the army. 1 year 6 months old
    Weapons: Her adoptive parents are strict on weapons, so she only has her bending as defence and offence. That and bodyguards at her beck and call

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: 29th February
    Blood type: O
    Hobbies: Fire bending, fire twirling (like with sticks, she finds it amusing), knife throwing, camping, swimming in hot springs, playing with Jin
    Quirks: Can't for the life of her pronounce the letter "z" right. It comes out like an "s" or sometimes even a "k". Go figure
    Family:
    Birth Family
    Mother: Sakura Mura (deceased)
    Father: Kenji Mura (imprisoned for murder of two of his daughters)
    Sisters: Katsu and Mai (both deceased)
    Adoptive Family:
    Mother: Jasmine Yen
    Father: Tan Yen
    Brothers: Hiroto, Bataar and Toan (28, 25 and 23 respectively)
    Character Theme: This Means War by Nickelback

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Shiny black, straight, thin and waist-length. A long side fringe covers part of her right eye, but doesn't hide it. Usually worn loose, the left strands tucked behind her ear, and is windswept without being messy.
    Eyes: Green, rather large but not overly so. Yes, those eyelashes are naturally like that, no mascara needed
    Height: 165cm
    Clothes: Long-sleeved fitted black cropped shirt (that fully displays her scar), long black skinny jeans, black combat boots that stop mid-calf, long-sleeved worn blue jean jacket that's usually worn open, and a small golden leaf pendant worn on a tough leather strap. Like this
    Skin: Light tone, mercifully clear and smooth after a few hard years of teenage acne. Long thin scar that stretches from the bottom of her left ribcage to an inch below and to the right of her navel.
    Body Type: Slim, willowy and graceful, like a cat or maybe ballerina.
    Image: Kaminari Mura Anime-mad-albums-fave-anime-characters-picture101382-black-hair-anime-girl

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality:
    Kaminari is headstrong and quick-witted, often arrogantly so. Despite her adoptive parents' training, she is not quiet or submissive, but rather assertive and unafraid to speak her mind. She has a soft spot for animals except for cats since she finds them creepy, and is quite caring when confronted with a person in need. Loyal and trustworthy to people she trusts, she tends to make lasting relationships with people and certainly feels a sting if they betray her trust. Revenge tastes sweet to her, and of course she will willingly exact it. She is firm in her beliefs and will not fight for a cause she feels is unworthy, a trait she picked up from her adoptive family. She loves her new family and will do anything to protect them, despite the fact that she and her parents don't always see eye-to-eye.
    Personal Strengths: Headstrong, intelligent, assertive. A powerful fire bender
    Personal Weaknesses: Arrogant, speaks her mind too much without thinking of the consequences, tends to defy authority, cannot for the life of her act like a proper young lady. Personal hatred of social rulings and standards
    Hamartia: She will dive straight into a dangerous situation without second thought
    Personal Hero: Her adoptive brother Toan
    Dreams and Ambitions: To go somewhere far away where she can bend freely, and choose whoever she wants to marry when she wants to *pointed look at scheming adoptive parents* If she can't do the second, well then she'll just settle for bending

Camping out under the stars
    Freedom
    Spicy food
    Chocolate truffles
    Her ferret Jin
    Swimming in hot springs
    Training with Toan

Dislikes:
    Stuffy rooms
    Constraint
    Cats (they look at you like they want to rule you, isn't that creepy to anyone else?!)
    Noble social gatherings (balls, tea parties, parties, et cetera)
    Training with her adoptive parents (includes sewing, ballet, ballroom dancing, flute, piano, painting, et cetera)
    Acting like a "proper young lady"

Brief History: Kaminari was born into a poor family in Vermilion Dragon Empire as the youngest of three daughters. Her mother Sakura died after she was born, and her father Kenji, in his grief, turned to drink. One day when Kaminari was four years old, her father, in a drunken rage, killed her eldest sister Katsu after she burnt his dinner. Kaminari's other sister Mai, who was only eight at the time, tried to hide her sister in a closet while calling for help. The neighbours answered her screams swiftly, but not before Kenji had killed Mai as she tried to protect Kaminari and stabbed the four-year-old in the stomach. Kaminari still carries the scars from the near fatal attack, and her father was locked away for the murder of his daughters. She was put in a care home but was adopted a year later by a noble family. They had three sons but their mother was desperate for a daughter. Hiroto, Bataar and Toan (who were 12, 9 and 7 respectively when Kaminari came along) quickly adapted to having a little sister, and Kaminari enjoyed her new big brothers and the safe environment of her new home. She bonded with Toan because he was the only other bender in the house. They would often practise bending together, and were soon quite strong warriors, much to the horror of Kaminari's adoptive parents. They enrolled her in as many dance, music, stitching, manners and other feminine activities as they could and forbade her from bending, which didn't stop her from doing it in secret of course. When Kaminari was seventeen, Toan joined the army in the footsteps of his brothers, and her adoptive parents decided that she should be married. Kaminari, being the headstrong young woman she was, firmly opposed arranged marriage and any attempts to match her were subtly sabotaged. Her parents, being as stubborn as she, are still trying to marry her off, and Kaminari is still secretly bending and trying to work out a plan to get out of the necessity of marriage.

Last edited by Jezabel on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Kaminari Mura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaminari Mura   Kaminari Mura I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:11 am

I need at least one paragraph for personality and a pet application for your ferret. Besides that there is nothing else wrong with your application.

Link to Pet Application:
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t1131-pet-template

If you have anything else regarding this application or questions about the site. Please do not hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
Jezabel
Novice
Novice
Jezabel

Kaminari Mura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaminari Mura   Kaminari Mura I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:57 am

I've fixed up the personality and added a link to the pet application I made for Jin (sorry I didn't post that earlier, I meant to then I was distracted from the computer for a while)
Back to top Go down

Kaminari Mura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaminari Mura   Kaminari Mura I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:10 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaminari Mura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaminari Mura   Kaminari Mura I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaminari Mura
Page 1 of 1