Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kisai Teki I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kisai Teki I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kisai Teki I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kisai Teki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kisai Teki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kisai Teki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kisai Teki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kisai Teki I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kisai Teki I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kisai Teki 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kisai Teki I_vote_lcapKisai Teki I_voting_barKisai Teki I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kisai Teki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Burii
Novice
Novice
Burii

Kisai Teki Empty
PostSubject: Kisai Teki   Kisai Teki I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:18 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Kisai Teki
    Birthplace:Ba Sing Se
    Current Residence: Ba Sing Se (Middle Ring)
    Element: Earth
    Pets: Obi The Armadillo Lion
    Weapons: Martial Arts/Earthbending

[size=18]|APPEARANCE|

Hair:Kisai's hair is shoulder length , pin straight brown hair, rarely are there any curls in her hair.. Her hair is usually worn down with her bangs falling anywhere on her face.. Only for special occasions or meetings will she pin her hair up with the earth kingdoms emblem.
    Eyes: Kisai has thin, light green eyes.. the green in her eyes is complemented by many flecks of yellow in both eyes.. her parents claim "Most Beautiful eyes in the bloodline", Her shape shape is curved and thin, her eyelashed sprout out big and black..
    Height: 5'7"
    Clothes: Kisai wears a green Jacket with the earth emblem on the back, Underneath the jacket is a lighter green long sleeved shirt, the neckline of the shirt reveals a golden necklace hanging from her neck... for bottoms she wears a pair of light green pants, but she is often seen wearing shorts.
    Skin: Kisai has light skin, unlike many people in the earth kingdom her skin is a lighter tone, but it is still flawless, no blemishes, no scars.. Its almost as if she has never seen battle. ( Including Lips and nose here) Kisai's has a nice nose, or at least in some peoples opinion.. Her nose is slightly pointed with a very smooth slope, her lips are heart shaped and a nice pink colour.. they compliment the rest of her face..
    Body Type: Kisai is somewhat muscular, not to the point that it unattractive, but she is still quite strong, She has an hourglass figure.. her arms and legs are completely proportionate to the rest of her body..

[size=18]|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Kisai is a very snobby girl, she thinks she deserves a lot of things even when she doesn't, she grew up getting a bunch of things that she wanted so this attitude was easy for her to take to even when she isn't being a complete brat she is quite condescending... Kisai has always had a hard time making friends so when she does make some she holds onto them and sometimes even becomes obsessed.. Shes a little overprotective and can loose her temper easily.
    Personal Strengths: Confidence, Intelligence
    Personal Weaknesses: Her Ego, and obsessions
    Hamartia: Pride.
    Personal Hero: nobody
    Dreams and Ambitions: Animal Trainer...

Likes:Animals, candy, bending, fighting, fingernails, and clothes.
    Dislikes: blood, bruises , toenails, slugs, short hair. (on girls)

Brief History: Kisai was born into a family living in the middle ring.. Her father worked at the university while her mother stayed at home and raised her family, Kisai was the youngest of four, She had two older brothers, and a sister.. who was the oldest out of all of them. Out of her family members, Her sister, and one of her brothers could earthbend..from a young age Kisai had begun earthbending, she had played earth soccer with some kids from the neighbourhood.. It was hard for her to beat the boys but she managed..by the time she was thirteen she was an excellent earthbender, she could even spar with her siblings.. there was a clear division in strength though, her brother and sister were much stronger than her, but her sister trumped both of them.. It was hard for Kisai when her sister and brother left.. They went to travel and work on their own.. It got Kisai a little out of practice since she had nobody to practice with as her father was always working... It was hard just living with nonbenders..

The years passed and Kisai had somehow managed to become skilled at earthbending, she would still practice with her friends, and sometimes even with her father.. Kisai was now old enough to leave, and was getting awful bored of Ba-Sing Se.. there was nothing exciting here.. no reasons to use earthbending.. Kisai was itching for a fight, and if she had to leave to find one.. That is what she would do.. Kisai left the protection of Ba-Sing Se and started to wander... She became a traveller and a freeloader..
Back to top Go down
Burii
Novice
Novice
Burii

Kisai Teki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisai Teki   Kisai Teki I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:29 pm

finished? finally C:
Back to top Go down

Kisai Teki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisai Teki   Kisai Teki I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:54 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kisai Teki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisai Teki   Kisai Teki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kisai Teki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: