Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Nagi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Nagi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Nagi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Nagi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Nagi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Nagi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Nagi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Nagi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Nagi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Nagi 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Nagi I_vote_lcapNagi I_voting_barNagi I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Nagi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Nagi   Nagi I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:35 pm

Name: Nagi

Species: Eel Hound

Appearance: Nagi is a common color variation of an eel hound. He is covered in light green scales that are still soft. As he gets older, they will harden and darken in color. He was born white, like all eel hounds, but that color will remain on his under belly all his life. It's just a coloration - the white on his body is still scales. Nagi is very lean and sinewy and will stay that way all his life. He has a long, slender tail perfect for keeping balance on land and maneuvering through water. His feet are long and clawed, and he has a thin snout. Unlike most eel hounds, Nagi has frills down his spine on his head to neck and rump to the end of his tail. Frills like his are commonly found on lizards and some dragons. He has small eyes relative to his body size (which will grow to seven feet in height and twenty feet in length), and they are a bright and inquisitive green.

Personality: Nagi is a curious creature, always moving and searching for something new to play with. He adores his master, Karasu, and will come when she calls without hesitation. As a pup he needs lots of attention, so he's around Karasu a lot and likes to run around and swim outside. The cold of the Northern Tribe doesn't bother him because his temperature can regulate itself. Like an eager dog, he greets all visitors and customers with enthusiasm. He is prone to destroy objects around the house and may bite, but he is a pup and still learning.

Later on, when Nagi is full grown, his loyalty to Karasu will be unbreakable, and while he will have calmed down remarkably, he will still have a wild side. He is a trustworthy companion.

Background: Nagi and Karasu first met through a whim of Karasu's, when she decided she wanted a pet companion. Living alone, she needed a friend who would always be there. She quickly learned about eel hounds, and how hard to train they were, and immediately wanted one. Eel hounds aren't normal kept as pets, they are used as transportation and work animals, but none the less Karasu contacted one of the few breeders in the Earth Kingdom. The breeder did have a few pups, and invited Karasu over to look at them. So, she took a ship to the Earth Kingdom, met the breeder, and almost instantly chose Nagi, the paler hound. She took him back to the Northern Water Tribe where she started on training and bonding, and Nagi took to Karasu almost like a drug. They have become inseparable since.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nagi   Nagi I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:47 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Nagi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: