Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Karasu Kazegami  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Karasu Kazegami  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Karasu Kazegami  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Karasu Kazegami  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Karasu Kazegami  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Karasu Kazegami  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Karasu Kazegami  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Karasu Kazegami  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Karasu Kazegami  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Karasu Kazegami  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Karasu Kazegami  I_vote_lcapKarasu Kazegami  I_voting_barKarasu Kazegami  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Karasu Kazegami  I_vote_lcapKarasu Kazegami  I_voting_barKarasu Kazegami  I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Karasu Kazegami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Karasu Kazegami  Empty
PostSubject: Karasu Kazegami    Karasu Kazegami  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:04 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Karasu Kazegami (Rough translation: "Raven", "Sky Goddess")
    Birthplace: Elemental Kingdom (now the Burned Lands)Current Residence: Northern Water Tribe
    Rank: BenderOccupation: Psychic, Order of the Elements (Water Master)
    Element:

[center]Water
    Ice
    Blood

Pets: Nagi, an eel hound pup. Eel hounds are lean and strong like a greyhound, but covered in green scales along their whole body except their bellies which have white scales. They are very hard to tame, but are known to be the fastest way to travel on land or in sea. Full grown he'll reach about seven feet in height and twenty in length, but currently he is roughly the size of a Labrador. (I'd post a picture, but pictures of eel hounds are scarce since they only appeared in Avatar twice.)
    Weapons: Tenshi, her black dagger given to her by her father. Kurushimeru, her "razor" katana (as she likes to call it) that she bought for herself in the Elemental Kingdom.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: September 12th, 680 AO
    Blood type: O-
    Hobbies: People watching and shopping for silky/soft clothing and liquor. Quirks: Karasu has a habit of flirting with beautiful men (and women) she meets. She constantly finds herself entranced by them and is used to getting whatever she wants from them.
    Character Theme: TBA

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Karasu's hair is long, black, and the texture of silk. It's straight and hangs down to her waist, cut slightly shorter in the front than in the back.
    Eyes: Her eyes are narrow and reflective, a deep blue in color.
    Height: 5' 7''
    Skin: She has fair skin that tans well. Karasu keeps her skin unblemished and glowing.
    Body Type: See picture.
    Image:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Karasu is the kind of person one goes to for answers. Perhaps because of her profession as a psychic, or her aura of knowledge and sense of agelessness. It takes a lot to really befriend her, but she shows a different side to friends. To people who are close to her, she is kind and open. She lets them know that she cares about them and will dedicate a good portion of her time to help them. Her own feelings, however, often go unsaid. She hints at them from time to time, but for the most part, Karasu doesn't like to burden her friends with personal problems. If her problems and feelings are serious, she will not tell a soul besides herself (when she is alone, she talks to herself). If her friends get on her back about it, Karasu prefers to resort to acting immature or mean to draw their attention away from the real issue.With strangers or acquaintances, Karasu is closed and mysterious. With strangers and customers, she is honest, brutally so. She takes some amusement in watching their reactions to her bluntness. Karasu believes in not interfering with how their customers act on the news. She does believe in fate and the inevitable. Whatever happens was meant to happen; everything one does has meaning. Everyone you meet has an impact on your life.
    Personal Strengths: Intuitive, willing to help, skilled bender, skilled swordsman, cunning, objective.
    Personal Weaknesses: Secretive in personal (important) issues, flirtatious, looses self in thought.
    Hamartia: Accepting the "inevitable". Personal Hero: Her final water bending teacher who taught her blood bending, as well as giving her plenty of advice for the future.
    Dreams and Ambitions: To be found out after further roleplay....

Dislikes: Spice, rules of society, deep attachments, interference.

Brief History: Karasu was born in the Elemental Kingdom as an only child. Her mother was a Fire Nation peasant, a non-bender. Her father was a metal worker and water bender from the Northern Water Tribe. Karasu had a pleasant childhood; she never had to worry about money, she had lots of friends, and her family was happy. At an early age her father started teaching her how to water bend, and Karasu caught on quickly. She practiced whenever possible, and treasured the skill. She loved watching other benders as well; fire, earth, air, light, and dark. The powers fascinated her and she became obsessed with mastering her own. Her father, happy with Karasu's interest, hired a well known teacher from the city to tutor her privately. By the age of fourteen, she had mastered water bending. Almost immediately she started on ice bending, practicing outside in the winter and using her fridge the rest of the time. Around the time she thought she had mastered ice bending, her mother died suddenly of a heart attack. It tore her family apart. Her father fell into a depression, and couldn't bear to stay anywhere that reminded him of his wife. He took Karasu and moved back to the Northern Water Tribe.Each day Karasu and her father drifted farther and farther apart. She finished school at eighteen, and started doing odd jobs around the city so she could buy her own place. But she hadn't recovered from her mother's death, and neither had her father. Life kept on going around her, and for a long time Karasu could do nothing but wonder why the world hadn't stopped. Finally, on the eve of her mother's death date, an old woman came into town and spotted Karasu on a bridge. She called herself the Woman of the Arctic, and with one glance she knew Karasu's whole story. She offered to be the girl's water bending teacher, and make her a master. Karasu's old pride in her skills was revived, and she trained everyday. She improved her water bending and mastered ice bending. Her teacher told her she had one more skill to learn. Blood bending.She learned it. She used it. It scared her. And at the same time, she felt a rush of excitement every time she practiced it, knowing that she had complete control over some one else, over what happened next. Her teacher warned her against playing god, and after a full year with Karasu, she left. "There is no such thing as coincidences in this world. There is only the inevitable. Though we may never meet again, our relationship was destined to happen and it will affect us for the rest of our lives."In her early twenties, Karasu's father committed suicide. It didn't shock her, and she wasn't all that worried about it. The rift between them had grown too large; they hadn't spoken to each other in several months and Karasu had long since moved out to escape her father's grief. It was around the time of his death Karasu started noticing people. She could tell what was going on in their lives by how they walked, the look in their eyes, the set of their mouth. She started watching people more and more until it became an obsession, and finally, she started speaking to them. Picking up details of their lives with unassuming questions. Then, she opened her own "fortune telling" shop, and quickly became well known throughout the Northern Tribe. She loved it, but never interfered in her customers' lives. She had learned what playing god could mean from her blood bending training.Karasu still practiced her bending at all possible times, and it didn't surprise her when she was approached and asked to join the Order of Elements as the Water Master. It hadn't been coincidence, it had been fate.

Last edited by The Phantom Thief on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Karasu Kazegami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karasu Kazegami    Karasu Kazegami  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:45 pm

APPROVAL BUMP BITCHES, I REDID IT AND IT'S AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Karasu Kazegami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karasu Kazegami    Karasu Kazegami  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:33 pm

Just let me know once you've edited this, cuz you mentioned you had typos and stuff. Once you're finished I'll approve it k?
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Karasu Kazegami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karasu Kazegami    Karasu Kazegami  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Karasu Kazegami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karasu Kazegami    Karasu Kazegami  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karasu Kazegami
Page 1 of 1