Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Gigori Dogma I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Gigori Dogma I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Gigori Dogma I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Gigori Dogma I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Gigori Dogma I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Gigori Dogma I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Gigori Dogma I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Gigori Dogma I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Gigori Dogma I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Gigori Dogma 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Gigori Dogma I_vote_lcapGigori Dogma I_voting_barGigori Dogma I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Gigori Dogma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darksol
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Darksol

Gigori Dogma Empty
PostSubject: Gigori Dogma   Gigori Dogma I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:21 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Gigori Dogma
    Age(24 years old)
    Birthplace: Vermilion Dragon Empire
    Current Residence: Verimilion Dragon Empire
    Occupation: Works as a scribe and Brigadier General (Lowest rank of general.)
    Element: Fire/Dark sub lightning
    Pets: (Optional. Detailed.)
    Weapons: (Optional. Detailed.)

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: February 14
    Blood type: AB+
    Hobbies: History, Training, Fighting, Cooking(Even though he isn't good at it.), Martial Arts, Painting (Again not very talented at it) Dancing, Any kind of music involving vocals ( Singing, Humming , whistling etc.), Running, and music.
    Quirks: All of his skin is tattooed.
    Family: Kon Dogma (Father- Dark bender, deceased) Leaxy Dogma (Mother -Fire bender deceased)
    Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: He has none.
    Eyes: His irises are orange.
    Height: 6'1
    Clothes: He wears a white and gold trimmed toga with a purple sash, he also wears solid gold laurels that represent olive branches and leather sandals that are skin tight and only wrap the heal of his feet.
    Skin: His skin is completely tattooed black and he has red tattoos on his feet, legs, hands, upper arms, chest, and head.
    Body Type: His muscles are statue worthy.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: He is really relaxed and relaxing, he seems to never have nerve about life unless something get's serious ( Such as a threat or he is in some sort of unfriendly situation). Even when he fights he seems to always be calm about what is happening. But he may act a little more ferocious when he fights. He wasn't always the person he is today. He used to be a very happy and a person who would never give up. But for some reason he just collapsed and became a new person.
    Personal Strengths:
    friendly
    Extremely fast and agile.
    Intelligent
    Strong at bending and fighting
    Personal Weaknesses:
    Even though he may fight in battle, he cares not of the outcome.
    He refuses to run when he should.
    He puts too much trust in strangers.
    He isn't to self confident.
    He is somewhat selfish.
    Hamartia: He is too calm and his lack of fear of anything can get him killed.
    Personal Hero: (A character or maybe an NPC)
    Dreams and Ambitions: He lives life as the wind blows. He doesn't care what happens or how it happens so long as something happens.

Fighting (Martial arts, Sparring, Training, Bending any form.)
    Learning ( Mostly studying history.
    Cooking ( Again the best he can do is a scrambled egg but he wishes to get better)
    Singing ( He has the beautiful voice of an angel. He is very lucky to have the gifted voice he has.)
    and painting ( He paints stick figures but again wishes to get better)

Dislikes:
    Boredom ( It makes him physically sick to his stomach and his mind numb.)
    Being in awkward situations ( Nothing to do here...)
    War ( Being a Brigadier it makes it hard for that.)
    The thought of loosing his freedom.
    People who are rude.
    Brief History: Gigori was born to a Noble family but it mattered not to him as since the day he was born he believed all men were equals. His parents were also master benders and had only figured their only son to be a fire bender. Even though he was born in a large mansion, they raised him in the boring Noble life, teaching him manners, having him study maths and sciences. But they also taught him bending where he spent most of his hours training. He could never get enough bending and best of all his mother was his teacher and he usually never get's to see his parents. When he was a kid he would love to take the toys he got and let out a blast of flame at his toys pretending they were enemies. His father later saw the love of his son's bending and wanted to push him to to the maximum. He had a friend to teach Gigori, a master monk in the art of bending. He would send Gigori to the fire temple daily where he was on a strict training schedule of both physical and Bending. He loved every second of it. The running, the lifting weights, and especially the bending. The monk had a special course for him. He had assembled a giant solid steel ball, at least 10 feet wide and tall.
    The monk said to Gigori "You're training isn't over until you can melt this ball in one solid go." The monk would wait until Gigori would say he was ready to attempt. His first attempt he didn't even get the ball red hot. He was disappointed and thrived to become stronger. Every day after his studying at his house he would run to the temple and train harder and faster. He put more life into his bending. He would train until his body collapsed from exhaustion and he would need to be carried back. The first time he collapsed he had a dream. It was a vision telling him of his dark bending. He knew nothing of dark bending. Even though his father was one he never told him. He at first didn't know if the dream was just an illusion or that dark bending was real. He saw him raising shadows into creatures. He wondered if it was possible. Everyday of secretly conserving half of his energy he would practice to try to raise shadows. He would try and try but he could not manipulate it in anyway. He thought it was more than a dream he had and it was a sign telling him about another form of bending.
    His father eventually caught him home early and questioned him. He openly told his father about the dream he had. His father explained to him that dark bending is a form of bending and offered to try to teach him. Gigori accepted. His father split his Bending schedule into two parts. He made it so he only gets one quarter of fire bending in and three quarters of dark bending. He would try and try but would get nothing.
    His father was loosing hope and just assumed he wasn't a multi-bender after a while. His father just quit and put him back on his normal training schedule. But Gigori followed his new schedule. He would still practice fire bending for a while but then turn to practicing dark bending. He would train and train trying to manipulate the shadows. He tried to follow what his father had taught him about bending a shadow.
    During his training with his father he said "You must not fear the dark itself but what is within the dark" After his father had said this he raised a monster from the shadows and quickly discarded it. Gigori finally realized what he meant. He figured there was some sort of energy inside the dark that could be manipulated. A main source of energy from where you must draw from. He tried hundreds of times to figure it out. and eventually he actually got it. He taught himself how to dark bend. But he was not good at it. It was just a baby step. He immediately ran to his father to show him but his father punished him for disobeying his normal routine. Because of his insolence he refused to teach him.
    Gigori ran to the temple and asked the monks about dark bending. One of the monks told him where the dark bender estates were. He then finally found a teacher he was looking for. He roamed into the dark bender side of the city and saw a man street preforming with shadows. manipulating them to dance and sing. He was amazing. Gigori ran up to him and asked the man to teach him. The man instantly recognized him as a nobility and accepted on the conditions that he would get to stay at his home. Gigori accepted.
    His parents were outraged. They refused at first but eventually just accepted. They forced the man to clean himself and see to the guest room. Gigori split his training evenly half of it will consist of fire bending and the other Dark bending. He trained and trained every moment exhausting but he continued. He worked from the heart and kept getting better and better and stronger and stronger.
    The dark bender had something for Gigori just like the monk has his steel sphere. The man a giant dark room inside Gigori's house and told him his training would end once he could bend all of the darkness into one figure. Gigori attempted multiple times with this but he was just about as good with this as he was with melting the steel sphere. He trained constantly through his child hood and through half of his teen years. Learning from home. Forbidden to go anywhere else in the city. Restricted to no friends. His life was nothing but studying and bending.
    He was stronger and a better bender than any one his age. He pushed himself to his limit everyday. He was taught advanced techniques and became a very strong bender.
    He finally felt ready to complete his tests. He walked up to the steel ball and gave it his best. He kept the fire flowing steady and strong. He felt as if there was no effort required any more to keep the flame going. He kept blasting away at the ball. the ball started turning a brownish color and then soon dots of bright orange opened up. Before he knew it the ball was red hot and was starting to drip steel. He kept blasting and blasting till eventually it was as if the ball was butter to his flame. It melted and formed a puddle on the bricks. He carved his name into the cooling metal and the monk had told him to leave now as his training was over.
    He ran back to attempt his dark bending challenge. He took a deep breath and then gave it his all. Trying to pull the energy from the shadows. He pulled the shadows from all directions and aimed it constantly at one point of the room. Just like the metal sphere it felt now effortless and he managed to complete his training. He created a giant shadow monster and discarded of it quickly after. His dark bending teacher had thanked him for the place to stay took his belongings and left. Gigori was no master but he was very skilled in bending now. Not to mention the martial arts he was taught at the fire bending temple and some more martial arts from his dark bending teacher he was a seasoned fighter and wanted to put his skills to the test. He joined the military.
    At first he was an officer but he proved himself to be more worthy and quickly became a brigadier in the army. He was also became an advisor due to his university leveled intelligence he obtained from his every day studying. But he became a different person. He realized now that he is where he want's to be in life there is no point of it anymore. He became depressed and more of a relaxed person. He eventually found himself to be a completely different person and had gotten all of his skin tattooed black and red. Eventually his father died of a heart attack and his mother died of a fever.
    He went back and took his family's proof of nobility. His family's golden laurels. They were a bit dusty but he had them polished up and he now wears it to represent the last of his family. A family that might soon be dead. He now owns a large estate, a vault full of gold and his family's prized possession, the Dogma family's Golden Laurel Crown. This is when he felt as if he was at the brink of suicide. He was always depressed never a fun person to be around and given up hope in life. He would mope himself to sleep and felt as if life was just going to get worse. He couldn't stand it. He would go on walks in the city and people would stare at him and could do nothing but say they were sorry for him.
    Even if he lived a high life he cared not for it. It mattered not to him. He lived a life he didn't want anymore. He wasn't bending as much any more and he had nothing else brought joy to him. He just kept getting more and more depressed until he eventually just stopped leaving his house all in general. He eventually took a walk outside of town where his parents forbidden to go.
    But there was one thing that kept him alive. A plum tree in the middle of prairie that he instantly saw and ran to. The pink blossoms falling in the wind put his mind at ease. He felt happy for the first time in a while. He lazed down under the tree and stared up at the blue barley cloudy sky. He felt as if he was in peace. Listening to the wind blow through the tall green grass and listen to the water of a small stream flow by. He was at a paradise and felt reborn.
    He began life anew and found new interests in life. He found he loved to paint. He also found he loved to cook and sing. He always sings alone for his own entertainment and he cooks for himself. He doesn't know how to cook but he enjoys trying. He wished to learn someday. He is now a much more happy person even if he doesn't show it.
    The depression of his life changed him forever leaving him a much more relaxed person. Some people say he is the fallen angel of the city. People see him and are filled with hope and yet they know of how he changed. He is now a much more happy person. He knows he never had it the worst. He also knew things could be worse. But that didn't matter to him at the time. His life was missing a big key piece to a puzzle and he needed to find it. He worked hard as a child and now to repay his body needs to be repaid in relaxation. He also had a new desire of exploration. Even though he was in the military and shouldn't leave any ways he wasn't going to let that keep him bound.

Last edited by Darksol on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Gigori Dogma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigori Dogma   Gigori Dogma I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:36 pm

I can't approve the royal part. Mostly because the royal family has already been constructed and their history has already been written by my past characters. So unfortunately you can't be part of a royal family. There are only three royal houses, one is dead and cannot be used. And the other two already have their houses filled up. Also I can allow Brigadier General and scribe, but not advisor, I already have one. Thirdly, the hours old thing is uneccessary, the app says age. Just put it in years. Furthermore your character's picture doesn't even look human, you're going to have to change it.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Darksol
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Darksol

Gigori Dogma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigori Dogma   Gigori Dogma I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:15 pm

Vermilion Emperor Kouzai wrote:
Furthermore your character's picture doesn't even look human, you're going to have to change it.
Hmmm.... For the others I have edited them... and sorry just put age in hours cause I was bored heh.... but for the appearance well I mentioned that his skin is completely tattooed. what would you recommend me do to him I don't understand. Would you want me to change it just so that it's just dyes or paint or something? that he wears all the time? cause... I guess I can give him armor or whatever.... But I was kind of going for a more agile guy who tattooed warpaint on himself or whatever... I don't know just if you could tell me what Is wrong with him I can easily go back to the drawing board.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Gigori Dogma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigori Dogma   Gigori Dogma I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Gigori Dogma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigori Dogma   Gigori Dogma I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gigori Dogma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: