Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Hikaro Dāku I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Hikaro Dāku I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Hikaro Dāku I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Hikaro Dāku I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Hikaro Dāku I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Hikaro Dāku I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Hikaro Dāku I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Hikaro Dāku I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Hikaro Dāku I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Hikaro Dāku 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Hikaro Dāku I_vote_lcapHikaro Dāku I_voting_barHikaro Dāku I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Hikaro Dāku

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luxord52
Novice
Novice
Luxord52

Hikaro Dāku Empty
PostSubject: Hikaro Dāku   Hikaro Dāku I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:43 am

Basics
Name: Hikaro Dāku
Weapons: Various Daggers, Onmyō staff (parting gift from families)
Birthplace: Small island, near vicinity of Ember island
Bending Elements: Light and Dark, Dark is Primary.
Quirks: Has a squirrel sense (knows when and where squirrels in the near vicinity will be.
Bloodtype: B-
Appearance:
Hair: Black, very straight, shoulder length with White highlights
Eyes: Spiraling white and black
Height: 6'
Clothing: He wears a pair of pitch black combat boots, the darkest black cargo pants, a studded belt, a shirt of the deepest purple obsidian.
Skin: smooth, extremely pale white
Body type: Tall and wirey.
Abilities: Basic Light and Dark Manipulation, Able to, in conjunction with his Onmyō staff, to manifest wings of light or darkness, similar to an airbending staff, and other constructs, such as blades. Able to contort shadows to hide his face if need be.
Strengths: Darkbending, force of will.
Weaknesses:Lightbending (only by a little, he's not very good at either...), tends to fight in a beserker fashion.
personality: brash, rather quick to act. He tends to just make assumptions, and goes with them wholeheartedly.He does however genuinely care for every person that he thinks has good in their hearts, and will do everything he can to make them happy. he also has a heart of gold, but can be too trusting sometimes, leading to him having to flee from some cities when he was younger, after getting involved in things such as criminal affairs, without realizing it.
Likes: Food, Bending (even though he himself is not very good...), Art, Explosions, and Friendship.
Dislikes: Lecherous perverts, those who think that because they have a fancy name and heritage means they are powerfull (especially if their not), Dud fireworks, burnt food, and thos ewith evil in their hearts.
Hamartia: His Trusting nature.
Personal Hero: honestly, whoever he thinks is the most intriguing person that he knows of.

Hikaro Dāku was born to a father from the Dāku family, and a loving mother from the Taiyō family, two small Groups on a small island in the vicinity of ember island. His family was stripped of him at the age of fourteen, when a madman, saying he was Ozai, reborn. His father, Nisshoku, and mother, Kagayaka, fought against him valiantly, but the madman's insanity granted him a complete lack of fatigue, allowing him to fatally wound both Hikaro's parents, resulting in him awakening his dormant bending abilities of both of his parents families, that of light, and that of darkness. however, as the madman had destroyed his parents, the boy used his newfound power to form the blade of a small dagger of darkness, which he succeeded in stabbing the man with. however, the grief of losing his parents locked all but the most basic Light and Dark bending abilities away.
After leaving his heiritage untill he was of an age to claim it, he wandered for many years, travelling from city to city, playing the role of an entertainer, with his tricks of light and shadows. he has traveled across most of the elemental kingdoms, and is finally coming home, to his birth island. his involvement in the coming war has so far been minimal, but all that may be about to change...

Last edited by Luxord52 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:05 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Hikaro Dāku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaro Dāku   Hikaro Dāku I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:47 am

This can not be approved, you need to follow the guidelines of the character application.

Character Application:
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t4-character-template

Also for weapons you must create a weapons application:
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t1130-weapon-template

Now for the clans, you must have them approved by an Admin first, they also must not conflict with the plots that have been set up by the Admins as well.
Back to top Go down
Luxord52
Novice
Novice
Luxord52

Hikaro Dāku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaro Dāku   Hikaro Dāku I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:52 am

thank you for the information, as i was unaware... i will proceed with the editing...
Back to top Go down

Hikaro Dāku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaro Dāku   Hikaro Dāku I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:31 am

I quickly gone over the app as I noticed you changed it a bit, transformations are not allowed. Only the Avatar can make transformations, I have tried but I was also rejected with transformations. I am sorry to say but can you please edit that Smile
Back to top Go down
Luxord52
Novice
Novice
Luxord52

Hikaro Dāku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaro Dāku   Hikaro Dāku I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:33 am

certainly! thank you for the information!
Back to top Go down

Hikaro Dāku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaro Dāku   Hikaro Dāku I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:40 am

Everything else is ok ! yet can you do two paragraphs for your history Smile
Back to top Go down
Luxord52
Novice
Novice
Luxord52

Hikaro Dāku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaro Dāku   Hikaro Dāku I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:42 am

i can try!
Back to top Go down

Hikaro Dāku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaro Dāku   Hikaro Dāku I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:07 am

Approved !

An Admin can veto my approval but consider yourself approved Smile
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Hikaro Dāku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaro Dāku   Hikaro Dāku I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:56 am

Okay, I'm vetoing one thing. This destroying him to the atomic level. No, can't do that. 1. That's too overpowered 2. That's impossible 3. Your charrie would be too young. You can kill this guy, but you can't do it to an atomic level. So change it, then I will reapprove it.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Luxord52
Novice
Novice
Luxord52

Hikaro Dāku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaro Dāku   Hikaro Dāku I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:03 am

That is indeed a fair point... To the drawing board!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hikaro Dāku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaro Dāku   Hikaro Dāku I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hikaro Dāku
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: