Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Hanae Ishiyoma I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Hanae Ishiyoma I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Hanae Ishiyoma I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Hanae Ishiyoma I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Hanae Ishiyoma I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Hanae Ishiyoma I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Hanae Ishiyoma I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Hanae Ishiyoma I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Hanae Ishiyoma I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Hanae Ishiyoma 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Hanae Ishiyoma I_vote_lcapHanae Ishiyoma I_voting_barHanae Ishiyoma I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Hanae Ishiyoma

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanae Ishiyoma
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Hanae Ishiyoma

Hanae Ishiyoma Empty
PostSubject: Hanae Ishiyoma   Hanae Ishiyoma I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:07 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Hanae Mai Ishiyoma
    Birthplace: A small, unknown village named Yoma (hence her last name)
    Current Residence: Yoma, but is traveling out of the town a lot.
    Occupation: Doesn't have a job yet because in her village she is too young (lives with her family)
    Element: Water
    Pets: N/A
    Weapons: Three simple throwing knives, dark steel. An object with long metal that curves like the moon and has a small, jewel encrusted handle that is only found in her village. Called the Taol.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: April 19
    Blood type: O Negative
    Hobbies: Hanae does a lot to make others happy, so she never really discovered a hobby until a few years ago. No she enjoys making homemade bracelets, practicing her weaponry, and traveling
    Quirks: Bites her lip, runs her hands through her hair
    Family: Ayashe Hitsuma (mother), Hito Ishiyoma (father)
    Character Theme: N/A

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Hanae's dark brown hair tumbles down past her shoulders in beautiful curls.
    Eyes: Hanae's eyes are a bit different than the normal person. When is is in her typical mood, calm, they are a soft brown. But if other emotions are stirred, any other color can rise up.
    Height: 4'9 (very short for her age)
    Clothes: Hanae dresses very beautifully. An average outfit you will see her wear (underneath her typical parka) could be a silk purple top with beading on it, and dark pants.
    Skin: Hanae has dark skin, contrary to where she lives. Her skin is very soft and seems to have a natural glow.
    Body Type: Hanae is a very slender girl. She has an average bust size, small hips, and strong legs.
    Image: Hanae Ishiyoma 9547344_ori

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality:Hanae grew up living a humble life. She was raised to be a gentle and loving daughter a beautiful and faithful women. Her typical personality is calm and logical, but other emotions can be stirred. When Hanae gets riled up, she can be very outgoing and expressive with the way she feels. When pushed, she will voice how she feels.
    Personal Strengths: Can think logically, Is rational, Mature acting, Always thinks things through before acting
    Personal Weaknesses: Is typically too quiet, always thinks things through before acting ( sometimes takes too long and misses the opporunity)
    Hamartia: Is quiet
    Personal Hero: A family member from a long time ago, who was a very strong women and strong bender.
    Dreams and Ambitions: Hanae is still trying to find herself and her own individuality

Likes: Tea, flowers, Nice smells, Learning new things, Traveling, Meeting new people

Dislikes: Social situations focused on her, Difficult situations, Conflict, Misunderstandings, Rude people

Brief History: Hanae's family originally came from the Southern Water Tribe, after the Avatar (Aang) had saved the world from the fire nation. They lived in peace and harmony for years, until the whisper of war came. Hanae's ancestors fled to a safe place. A small place hidden in the middle of the world. They lived near the equator for many years, and men slowly began to sign themselves up to help fight in the new war. The family was a large family, and many went into hiding because their high standings in the Southern Water Tribe led them to be a target from the Dark Army.

Eventually, when the war was over, the family regrouped and collected their barrings. A few had been lost, but many saved as well. The family spent a few more generations her before returning to the Southern Water Tribe. This part of their history leads to them being naturally darker skinned and powerful.

When the attack Sasuno'o hit the village, many families were hurt, and many lost loved ones. A few of the Ishiyoma family parished in the attack, but they were able to regroup, heal, and grow even stronger. The family has officially made a name for itself, being strong and unbreakable.

A child was born, and his name was Hito. He was raised to bring honor to his noble name, and was a very powerful bender. He married another water bender named Ayashe. They lived together for many years, and were very happy. One day, Ayashe discovered she was pregnant. Nervous for their baby's future, the two traveled to a fortune teller who gave them a prophecy. The child would be a very bright and beautiful baby. She would live a happy, joyous life but would be humble and delicate. This baby would grow up to be very powerful, and one day would leave home. The child would travel, and with the friendships she would make, would enter a difficult battle. One that she would contribute greatly to, but unfortunately would die young, bringing grief and pain to many. The parents feared the prediction, and did what they could to change it. Unfortunately, they only saw it following line by line.

When word came to the village of war, that was when Hanae had enough. Old enough now to make her own life choices, she left the village to discover who she is and what she intends to do with her life. Before she left the village, her parents told her of the prophecy, but Hanae refuses to believe in it, firm that she makes her own path. Now, Hanae travels.

EDITED!

Last edited by Hanae Ishiyoma on Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Hanae Ishiyoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanae Ishiyoma   Hanae Ishiyoma I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Um you know this site is like, 708 years after Ozai right? Here's a list of what happened on the site and in the Avatar world since:

https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t137-the-plot-of-the-rpg-a-list-of-current-and-past-plots-of-the-rpg-in-chronological-order-and-set-into-a-timeline
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Hanae Ishiyoma
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Hanae Ishiyoma

Hanae Ishiyoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanae Ishiyoma   Hanae Ishiyoma I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:04 pm

Oh geez. I'm sorry, I was having trouble figuring out the plot so I just took a guess. I'll look over it again.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Hanae Ishiyoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanae Ishiyoma   Hanae Ishiyoma I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:24 pm

Haha it's fine, just letting ya know.
Back to top Go down
Hanae Ishiyoma
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Hanae Ishiyoma

Hanae Ishiyoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanae Ishiyoma   Hanae Ishiyoma I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Changes made
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Hanae Ishiyoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanae Ishiyoma   Hanae Ishiyoma I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:14 pm

Yes that plot thing is completely understandable; but you did an extremely wonderful job. I can't wait to RP with her myself! ;D *spazzes* There is only two things: You are a southern tribe noble, correct? Or a northern one? My jurisdiction is the Northern Tribe, so I don't know if I could approve this. I definitely would, though. The other point is that the people in the Avatar universe have invented denim yet, so therefore no jeans.

^___^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Hanae Ishiyoma
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Hanae Ishiyoma

Hanae Ishiyoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanae Ishiyoma   Hanae Ishiyoma I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:16 pm

Oh opps, forgot about that. I'll fix that too. And yes, a Southern Water Tribe Noble
Back to top Go down
Hanae Ishiyoma
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Hanae Ishiyoma

Hanae Ishiyoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanae Ishiyoma   Hanae Ishiyoma I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:50 pm

Finished!Smile
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Hanae Ishiyoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanae Ishiyoma   Hanae Ishiyoma I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:37 am

I apologize for the delay. Normally the ruler of the nation for which you want to be a noble must approve the app. But since the ruler of the Southern Water Tribe is absent for an unforseen reason, as founder and owner of the site, I approve this character lol. Sorry again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hanae Ishiyoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanae Ishiyoma   Hanae Ishiyoma I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanae Ishiyoma
Page 1 of 1