Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ignatios Scylitzes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ignatios Scylitzes I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ignatios Scylitzes I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ignatios Scylitzes I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ignatios Scylitzes I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ignatios Scylitzes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ignatios Scylitzes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ignatios Scylitzes I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ignatios Scylitzes I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ignatios Scylitzes 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ignatios Scylitzes I_vote_lcapIgnatios Scylitzes I_voting_barIgnatios Scylitzes I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ignatios Scylitzes I_vote_lcapIgnatios Scylitzes I_voting_barIgnatios Scylitzes I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ignatios Scylitzes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darksol
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Darksol

Ignatios Scylitzes Empty
PostSubject: Ignatios Scylitzes   Ignatios Scylitzes I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:52 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Ignatios Scylitzes
    Birthplace: Northern Water tribe
    Current Residence:
    Element: Water
    Pets: (Optional. Detailed.)
    Weapons: He used a big switch axe.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: December 2
    Blood type:
    Hobbies: Mechanics, steam, Metal works, studying, Research
    Quirks: He is very playful even if he doesn't admit to it.
    Family: He is a cousin to Yama Tsukami but neither of them know it or each other.
    Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: He has brown hair he keeps in a very nice comb over to the left. He keeps his hair fancy.
    Eyes: His eyes are an explosion of color. Consisting of green, blue and yellow.
    Height: 6'
    Clothes: He wears an armor he designed himself. The armor is a light bone like color and has a tubing system which he water bends in which can keep himself cool and double as protection against very ferocious fire bending or temperatures.
    Skin: His skin is very tanned.
    Body Type: His muscles are bulky and strong but he isn't too lean.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Ignatios is very playful and loves every one. He will treat everyone with joy and respect until he has been threatened or is desiring to fight. But usually he will welcome company or make his own.
    Personal Strengths:
    Open minded
    Optamistic
    Very intelligent in Clockworks or steam works
    Strong
    Personal Weaknesses:
    Easily Intimidated
    He will trust anyone about anything.
    Hamartia: He will trust anyone without question or without getting to know them. If some one says the sky is red he will start to just think he's going colorblind.
    Personal Hero: (A character or maybe an NPC)
    Dreams and Ambitions: He wishes to see the future of the industrial world pushed to it's fullest.

Playing
    Pondering
    Creating
    Exploring
    Dislikes:
    Violence
    War
    Being Lied to
    Night time
    A failed mechanism
    Brief History: Ignatios was born to a poor family in the north water tribe. His parents were water both water benders but his dad was an inventor. He taught Ignatios about mechanics, physics, and chemistry since he was 3 years old. His mother also taught him how to water bend until he was at least decent enough to freeze water and blast it. He used these concepts of water to use them to his advantage in science. His first invention was a water hydraulic system to pump a piston. Then he later invented a water tubing system that would allow water to freeze in pipes without them breaking. He then later invented a water hydraulic system that would allow a very powerful jet to pass through a very small condensed very quickly. He used this concept to even create a catapult that used a water pump to launch it instead of basic physics. He later used this concept to make series of switches that could be activated by water. Using clockworks and physics of water together he created a water mill that powered itself. Later when his mother and father had been killed mysteriously by an unknown assassin. His neighbor told him he could stay with him since. Ignatios was furious and took his science career to start using his mind to create weapons so that he could take up arms against any one who would attack him. He trained himself with a basic wood chopping axe he had as he often had to cut his own wood to boil water to make steam engines. He also began making weights and lifted them since he was orphaned five days after till he was the age of 20. He became quite muscular and able to life heavier objects easier. During this time he also studied more about mechanisms and water pressure. He combined the two of his skills together and forged himself an axe that the back end of the axe could pop itself up on top of the other half of the axe and form a very big sword. He also had a blacksmith specially forge him a suit of armor using steel and inserting pipes he created himself. The pipes were filled with water that he could freeze to cool himself or use it as extra defense against fire. To this day he pushes himself in creating new mechanisms and other useful gadgets.

Weapon app
Name: Switchaxe
Amount: 1
Type: An axe that has a switch that can flip the back end of the blade up and form a sword from the other half of the axe blade.
Appearance: A big cold steel axe with a big switch on the handle. The appearance in a picture is the same weapon in my character's picture
Special Abilities: It has pipes in it which allows a water bender to rush water up it to activate a switch which activates a cog that pulls more cogs to activate a pully system that quickly launches the other half of the blade of the axe to snap shut into a sword.
Origin/History: Ignatios created and designed the weapon himself in experimenting with physics and as well as designing a weapon to protect himself.
Back to top Go down

Ignatios Scylitzes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignatios Scylitzes   Ignatios Scylitzes I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:14 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Ignatios Scylitzes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: