Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ken Huyu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ken Huyu I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ken Huyu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ken Huyu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ken Huyu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ken Huyu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ken Huyu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ken Huyu I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ken Huyu I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ken Huyu 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ken Huyu I_vote_lcapKen Huyu I_voting_barKen Huyu I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ken Huyu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ninjafan01
Novice
Novice
ninjafan01

Ken Huyu Empty
PostSubject: Ken Huyu   Ken Huyu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:03 am

|BASICS|
Name: Ken Huyu
Birthplace: Northern Watertribe
Current Residence: Northern Watertribe
Occupation: Helps his older brother around the house as much as possible
Element: Fire
Pets: N/A
Weapons: His fists and a bow with a quiver full of arrows

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: No one knows, the only reference was sometime in the fall
Blood type: B+
Hobbies: Boxing
Quirks: One gold eye and one red eye.
Family: His older brother and a friendly old lady who considers him and his brother her grandchildren for she has taken care of them the most throught the entire northern water tribe. His brother is a water bender, but the lady is a non-bender
Character Theme: N/A

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Ken has straight black hair that falls to his mid back that he keeps in braid. A single streak of flame red is on his left side of his head
Eyes: Average/normal size. the right eye is gold and the left eye is red
Height: 6'3
Clothes: He has a black metal neckalace that has a golden fire emblem on it. A red shirt with a black fur outline with hood. dark midnight blue cuffs of the shirt that almst look black. Dark crimson red pants that have black fur on the sides of the pants. Two brown leather belts crisscrossing his waist to make an x. Black shoes with spikes at the toe. He wears a winter cape of white fur that connects to his shirt.
Skin: Slightly smooth but o the verge of rough skin
Body Type: Ken has a verry athletic archer/swimmer build. Six pack and average pectorals, arm muscle is visible and so is his leg muscle.
Image: N/A

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Solemn and shy but when a friendship is made it's hard to break.
Personal Strengths: Archery, heat, and cold weather
Personal Weaknesses: patience and not knowing his parents
Hamartia: the fact that everyone knows him and his brothers to be bastards
Personal Hero: His older water bending brother who has taken care of him most of the time
Dreams and Ambitions: To meet his parents, to find out why they left, and to meet at least one of the royal family

Likes: Archery, history, and agi ki's with his older brother

Dislikes: the destruction of war, war, and sea prune stew

Brief History: Since birth Ken has always known he was a B*stard since his brother did most of the work to keep them alive with the help of some villagers from the tribe. At first he was furious and confused but as tie past he just got confused. When he first started attending schooling sessions at the age of 6 he was bullied alot. And one day he accedently burnt a kid who was bullying him, sure he was punished by his brother but it was worth it cause the bully never bothered him again.
Later on when he was 11 his brother taught him how to shoot with a bow and to kill animals for food. During the latest part of fall his brother took him on his first hunting trip. This is where he learned to hunt and to duel with bending. Everyone in the tribe knew Hibiki was a good water bender so he taught Ken to fight and to properly duel in agni ki's. Hibiki also called it pro-bending.
Ken and Hibiki went every fall to a hunting trip and at the end did an agni ki to see who was the better. So far Hibiki has won every time. But Ken plans to change that on the next hunting trip.

First character sheet posted here wahoo!

Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

Ken Huyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Huyu   Ken Huyu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:19 am

Can you add a couple more lines to personallity, it's 1 paragraph. But everything else looks okay, so i'll approve it afterwards! :]
Back to top Go down
ninjafan01
Novice
Novice
ninjafan01

Ken Huyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Huyu   Ken Huyu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:43 pm

|BASICS|

|OPTIONAL|
Family: His older brother and a friendly old lady who considers him and his brother her grandchildren for she has taken care of them the most throught the entire northern water tribe. His brother is a water bender, but the lady is a non-bender

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Ken has straight black hair that falls to his mid back that he keeps in braid. A single streak of flame red is on his left side of his head
Clothes: He has a black metal neckalace that has a golden fire emblem on it. A red shirt with a black fur outline with hood. dark midnight blue cuffs of the shirt that almst look black. Dark crimson red pants that have black fur on the sides of the pants. Two brown leather belts crisscrossing his waist to make an x. Black shoes with spikes at the toe. He wears a winter cape of white fur that connects to his shirt.
Body Type: Ken has a verry athletic archer/swimmer build. Six pack and average pectorals, arm muscle is visible and so is his leg muscle.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Ken is a solemn person, he tends too only be around his older brother. Ken is also verry shy, because of what his past is like he tends to be very cautious of people. However when a friendship is made it is very difficult to break. He is verry trustworthy and loyal with only his close friends or family. Oh wait he doesn't have any friends. Unless his brother counts Very Happy
Personal Hero: His older water bending brother who has taken care of him most of the time
Dreams and Ambitions: To meet his parents, to find out why they left, and to meet at least one of the royal family

Likes: Archery, history, and agi ki's with his older brother

Brief History: Since birth Ken has always known he was a B*stard since his brother did most of the work to keep them alive with the help of some villagers from the tribe. At first he was furious and confused but as tie past he just got confused. When he first started attending schooling sessions at the age of 6 he was bullied alot. And one day he accedently burnt a kid who was bullying him, sure he was punished by his brother but it was worth it cause the bully never bothered him again.
Later on when he was 11 his brother taught him how to shoot with a bow and to kill animals for food. During the latest part of fall his brother took him on his first hunting trip. This is where he learned to hunt and to duel with bending. Everyone in the tribe knew Hibiki was a good water bender so he taught Ken to fight and to properly duel in agni ki's. Hibiki also called it pro-bending.
Ken and Hibiki went every fall to a hunting trip and at the end did an agni ki to see who was the better. So far Hibiki has won every time. But Ken plans to change that on the next hunting trip
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Ken Huyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Huyu   Ken Huyu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:14 pm

Alright, I'm overuling the approval. First of all there is no pro-bending, secondly Agni Kai's are illegal. Unapproved until that is edited.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
ninjafan01
Novice
Novice
ninjafan01

Ken Huyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Huyu   Ken Huyu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:44 am

so was blood bending but tarlock learned it with his brother in secret. but fine.
Back to top Go down
ninjafan01
Novice
Novice
ninjafan01

Ken Huyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Huyu   Ken Huyu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:47 am

|BASICS|

|OPTIONAL|

|APPEARANCE|

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Ken is a solemn person, he tends too only be around his older brother. Ken is also verry shy, because of what his past is like he tends to be very cautious of people. However when a friendship is made it is very difficult to break. He is verry trustworthy and loyal with only his close friends or family. Oh wait he doesn't have any friends. Unless his brother counts

Later on when he was 11 his brother taught him how to shoot with a bow and to kill animals for food. During the latest part of fall his brother took him on his first hunting trip. This is where he learned to hunt and to duel with bending. Everyone in the tribe knew Hibiki was a good water bender so he taught Ken to box and to be a proficcient bender.
Ken and Hibiki went every fall to a hunting trip and at the end did a duel to see who was the better. So far Hibiki has won every time. But Ken plans to change that on the next hunting trip
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Ken Huyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Huyu   Ken Huyu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:13 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
ninjafan01
Novice
Novice
ninjafan01

Ken Huyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Huyu   Ken Huyu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:27 am

thanks kouzai