Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
LooneyMuffins Savage Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
LooneyMuffins Savage Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
LooneyMuffins Savage Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
LooneyMuffins Savage Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
LooneyMuffins Savage Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
LooneyMuffins Savage Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
LooneyMuffins Savage Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
LooneyMuffins Savage Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
LooneyMuffins Savage Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
LooneyMuffins Savage Tournament 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
LooneyMuffins Savage Tournament I_vote_lcapLooneyMuffins Savage Tournament I_voting_barLooneyMuffins Savage Tournament I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LooneyMuffins Savage Tournament I_vote_lcapLooneyMuffins Savage Tournament I_voting_barLooneyMuffins Savage Tournament I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

LooneyMuffins Savage Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

LooneyMuffins Savage Tournament Empty
PostSubject: LooneyMuffins Savage Tournament   LooneyMuffins Savage Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:52 am

Much like the last Tournament Hosted by the last man who had done it without the acceptance bu the Admins and then lied saying he was given permission. I wanted to rather post here and seek approval for an idea to open up different levels of Tournaments which range from Newcomers to people who have role played for many years.

There are many members who are looking for threads or wondering where to start! Much like myself when i started out I also wondered where to start and really didn't know much members or where I should make a thread. The Tournaments I have in mind will help people get to know each other and become more comfortable within the site and of course find a more comfortable position in role playing.

I have in mind a 3 stage Tournament set in plan IF it is accepted. These Tournaments will only happen ONCE every 4 months as they take a long time to complete.

It begins with a a large number of people who have signed up battle it out in groups and the best 18 people out 4 matches will be chosen to move on into the Franchise 17 match tournament. After these 17 matches, the best 10 will be chosen to move the Double Elimination.

These 10 people even though the lose their first match will have a second chance in the losers section. Even someone who loses once can still be crowned WORLD CHAMPION!.

What benefits this gives:
1. For members to meet new members
2. A new Badge can be created and earn a Title for your Profile
3. For New Members, with the amount of matches they can find a flow and learn new strategies in battling. They can find a balance and style in role playing if they are new to text base role playing.
4. With the amount of matches Staff members on the site can be Refs and also earn new badges
5. Competition!
6. This Tournament accepts anyone ranging new to role playing to experts with text base role playing.

Titles that are earned:

Elements World Champion

Elements Region Champion * Based on who won the most for their Kingdom *

Elements Runner Up *Second Place*

I understand that some of the Admins had Ideas for Tournaments before. I am not trying to step on any toes what so ever, I just do not like seeing some members join than not having any where to post or any threads to join in since some people can get nervous.

I do have experience in making Tournaments, I have set up FIFA, UT, DotA, Pool, MLB, Gears,DBZ Tenkaichi 3, Naruto, BattleField 3, NFL....my list goes on. I have at least maybe almost 10 years before I moved to Maryland and left the gaming Clan I was a part of.

But yes this is just an idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: LooneyMuffins Savage Tournament   LooneyMuffins Savage Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:58 am

I'vv already said this before, the Admins have already planned a tournament, this DOES NOT need to go into the suggestion forum. Furthermore, this does not belong in the plot suggestion forum, because this is not a plot. Let the Admins deal with the tournament, it will be announced soon, please do not jump the gun like the last person did.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: LooneyMuffins Savage Tournament   LooneyMuffins Savage Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Okay, that was rude.

A suggestion is a suggestion. What do you mean it does not have to go into the 'Suggestion Forum'? The title says Plot/Suggestion, which I believe suggests that it's "either or". Hell, look at the description:

Quote :
    If you have a suggestion for the site, or have a plot idea you want to suggest, post them here.

You might want to fix that.

I see this tournament as an idea to get all the members engaged into something. I wouldn't have approved it either, as it could easily get confusing or out of hand, but it's just a suggestion; no need to be uptight and shoot him down like that.

Muffin came about his idea in a friendly way. He's trying to help. Don't just assume he's going to jump the gun. The simple fact that he suggested it first indicates he was waiting for approval.

I don't see any reason why this is in the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: LooneyMuffins Savage Tournament   LooneyMuffins Savage Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:50 pm

If you read my post, I said that I was already planning a tournament, and Looney knew this too. He doesn't need to go planning another, because there's already one coming up.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LooneyMuffins Savage Tournament   LooneyMuffins Savage Tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LooneyMuffins Savage Tournament
Page 1 of 1