Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Yama Tsukami I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Yama Tsukami I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Yama Tsukami I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Yama Tsukami I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Yama Tsukami I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Yama Tsukami I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Yama Tsukami I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Yama Tsukami I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Yama Tsukami I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Yama Tsukami 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Yama Tsukami I_vote_lcapYama Tsukami I_voting_barYama Tsukami I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Yama Tsukami

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darksol
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Darksol

Yama Tsukami Empty
PostSubject: Yama Tsukami   Yama Tsukami I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:30 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Yama Tsukami (Prefers to say it in one word -Yamatsukami)
    Birthplace: Burned Forest
    Current Residence: None
    Occupation: Works as a mercenary. Usually promotes himself in the back of a restaurant or tavern etc. He is also a zealot but doesn't get payed for it.
    Element: Fire bending.
    Pets: none
    Weapons: Seeker:a big which he never seems to use which has the word "Seeker on it written in runes." It's more for decoration but could easily be used as a weapon. He mostly uses chi blocking techniques and plain hand to hand combat.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: February 22.
    Blood type: Unknown.
    Hobbies: Sparring, Martial arts, Drawing, Playing instruments Street preforming.
    Quirks: He is drawn by music. He can never resist going to listen to someone playing and instrument.
    Family: (Your characters family members)
    Character Theme: Thomas Bergersen - Immortal

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: He hides his face with a hood and mask but if he was caught without such accessories his hair color is light brown and he wears it in a fauxhawk.
    Eyes: He has partially brown eyes but of of his eye color is gold.
    Height: 6'1"
    Clothes: He wears a dark purple silk cloak trimmed with silver. A blue painted metal mask with gold and red around the eyes. His mask has an eye painted on the forehead of the mask. He also wears big blue painted metal pauldrons with around his shoulders. A peace of metal protecting his shoulder has an eye painted it on, like the one on his mask.
    Skin: His skin is a light bronze color.
    Body Type: He is lean and in shape.
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Yama is a very humorous or very friendly person. He is one who thinks before he acts. He tries to change the subject when people ask about his family or young child hood. Most people are creeped out by the way he looks. But he will treat others the way they treat them. He will sometimes use his intimidation as a way of manipulation.
    Personal Strengths:
    Agile
    Tough
    Intimidating
    Personal Weaknesses:
    Impatient
    Needy
    Fear of heights/Vertigo
    Hamartia: He is impatient with almost everything.
    Personal Hero: (A character or maybe an NPC)
    Dreams and Ambitions: He is in search for adventure and life experiences.

Sparring
    Trying new things
    Music
    Street preforming

Dislikes:
    Waiting
    Being bored
    Losing
    People who are rude
    Being lied to

Brief History: Yama Tsukami was born in the burned forest where his parents were travelling merchants. The after one of their old life saving friends. His Mom was a beautiful martial artist and a master chi blocker. His His dad was a big and hardy but, mediocre firebender but, a genius with a sword had taught Yama bending, swordfighting, and martial arts. up until he was eight years old. Yama and his dad.would practice together whenever they got the chance. His dad was no master but he taught Yama everything he knew when Yama was eight years old. Yama had also practiced martial arts and chi blocking with his mom. His dad passed away when he was nine years old from a heart attack. Outside a fire nation city. Yama's mom and him mourned his death.

They entered the city two days later. His father told him about his old friend who happened to be a master fire bender. He and his mother went on a search to find his fathers friend and eventually stumbled upon a man who knew him. The man said he would tell him. For a favor. The man wanted Yama to cause a distraction for him so he could go and steal some produce from the market. And thus Yama's love for street preforming began. Yama got on top a a barrel and started to do acrobat tricks and cartwheels which his mother had taught him. After Yama's little show the man came up to him with arms full of food and told him about the where abouts of the old master. Yama went and grabbed his mom and they left to find his house. When they found it Yama pleaded the master to teach him firebending. The master agreed because he was the son of his best friend, but if he wanted the full lessons he would have to stay alone at the masters house. His mother went away where he never saw her again. He stayed at the masters house where the master forced Yama to attend school and train with the master day and night until he was 19 years old.
    When he finally mastered fire bending at the age of 19. He thanked the old master. He eventually parted from the master and set off to explore the world. Except he would change his life. He would start over in a hidden identity and forget about his past.
Ill await for approval or disapproval now.

Last edited by Darksol on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Yama Tsukami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yama Tsukami   Yama Tsukami I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:34 am

Approved, yet you need to create a weapons application. If you want your character to have a waepon, he must create an application which is in the same section.
Back to top Go down
Darksol
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Darksol

Yama Tsukami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yama Tsukami   Yama Tsukami I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:56 pm

TheLOONEYmuffin wrote:
Approved, yet you need to create a weapons application. If you want your character to have a waepon, he must create an application which is in the same section.
Ummm ok I guess I'll do that.
Back to top Go down

Yama Tsukami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yama Tsukami   Yama Tsukami I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:04 pm

https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/f89-weapon-creation

This is the link to go to the weapons application Smile
Back to top Go down
Darksol
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Darksol

Yama Tsukami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yama Tsukami   Yama Tsukami I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:10 pm

TheLOONEYmuffin wrote:
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/f89-weapon-creation

This is the link to go to the weapons application Smile
hey do you think It would be okay if I edit my application for the way he uses his weapon? I just came up with something a tad more unique. ( I figured I should describe what i want to change before I do it to check if it wouldokay. I kind of want him to have a unique fighting style where he keeps his sword on his back and makes angles with his body to position the end of his sword to make a cut. I don't know I just thought it would be cool.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yama Tsukami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yama Tsukami   Yama Tsukami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yama Tsukami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: