Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Haretsu Nonigami I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Haretsu Nonigami I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Haretsu Nonigami I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Haretsu Nonigami I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Haretsu Nonigami I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Haretsu Nonigami I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Haretsu Nonigami I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Haretsu Nonigami I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Haretsu Nonigami I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Haretsu Nonigami 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Haretsu Nonigami I_vote_lcapHaretsu Nonigami I_voting_barHaretsu Nonigami I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Haretsu Nonigami I_vote_lcapHaretsu Nonigami I_voting_barHaretsu Nonigami I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Haretsu Nonigami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haretsu
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Haretsu

Haretsu Nonigami Empty
PostSubject: Haretsu Nonigami   Haretsu Nonigami I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:26 pm

BASICS

Name: Haretsu Nonigami
Pets: None
Weapons: Twin Hook Swords
Name: Ying and Yang
Type: Twin Hook Swords
-Sub_Type: (Hybrid
Looks: Haretsu Nonigami Swords-chinese-swords-classic-a-twin-hook
Material: Steel.
Description: Hook swords that are used to kill and can be used to hook together for Haretsu's own purposes. Mounted on his back in a "X" style.
Abilities: Standard Sword Abilities

APPEARANCE

Hair: Haretsu has long, black hair that covers his eyes and extends to the back of his neck.
Eyes: Deep, Jade Green. Normal oval
Height: 5'9
Clothes: Usually, Haretsu is seen wearing solid t-shirts. These include baby blue, red, green, black, and other colors, all which he seems to look good in. He wears black gloves on his hands that do not cover his palms, but do cover his fingers. He always is wearing either shorts or black pants. His shoes are always black. If not wearing one of his classic t-shirts, Haretsu will either be shirtless, or wearing a black jacket.
Picture: (See Profile Pic)

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Haretsu is a seemingly dangerous man. He is because of how his appearance always portrays him as some sort of fiend or villian. The truth is, Haretsu is a joker. Alongside his brother and sister, he is always telling jokes or doing something to amuse the two. He is a fun loving person around his friends. But when tempted, he jokes with the person trying to piss them off. This pisses them off even more than what they were originally, leading to physical violence.
In battle, Haretsu is a relentless man. He is both deadly with his weapons and also with his skills. He tends to unleash hell upon people unless either told to stop or loses his impulse to kill.
Personal Strengths: Sword Fighting, Fighting in general, chi blocking, stealth, speed, agility
Personal Weaknesses: Seriousness, Size, Mercy, Archery
Personal Hero: Himself

Fire:
Haretsu has taken a liking to fire at a very young age. It allows him to be able to express himself from his booms.
Noise:
It keeps him secure. If the noise and sound in the area around him were to seize, he would begin to grow paranoid.
Steel:
The steel on his blades bring a pleasure to his body and his mind as they are being swung and when they are cutting down someone.
Siblings:
His siblings are really some of the only people Haretsu have in this planet. They keep him happy.
Humor:
Haretsu could not survive with comic relief every day of his life. It's what keeps him..him.

Dislikes: (Again, about 5.)
Serious:
He hates conversations without humor. It leads to him either being extremely annoyed, or violent.
The Law:
He feels as if he is pestered too much for the government is too involved with his life wherever he goes.
Water(Bending):
It puts out the flames of his spirit. Taking out his firey and brash spirit leaving him boring and dull.
Fear:
He doesn't like fear because it sets him back and makes him feel like a failure.
Thieves:
Haretsu resents them so much because theives killed his parents.

Brief History:
Haretsu was born into a family of 3. Their family was a moderately stable family, financially wise. And as participation wise, everyone was pretty active in each other's lives. Their mother was a firebender and their father was a non-bender. Haretsu was born 4 seconds after his twin brother Jet was born. However, the two are not identical twins. They are simply fraternal twins. They seemed to do everything together, as if they were best friends. But closer, they were brothers. Two years after their birth, their parents brought home a young girl. The young girl was their new sister. Her name was Xifeng. She took after her mother, resembling personality and looks to the fullest. They shared dark brown hair, and green eyes along with their pale skin. Haretsu recieved his looks from his father, who had black hair, green eyes, and white skin.
His father seemed to spend more time with the boys, Haretsu and Jet, while their mother spent more time with Xifeng. This is possibley why they are the way they are. Haretsu and Jet grew up to become fighting non-benders with their own special ability. Xifeng, however, grew up to be a firebender. However, the distant future is not going to be spoken of at the current moment. As children, their parents were killed. They were killed by thugs/thieves. This is why Haretsu resents them so much. The night of his parents murder, Xi, Haretsu, and Jet were all hid by their parents so the thieves couldn't hurt them. Haretsu wrote a letter while this happened but his handwritting was too illegible at the age.
Now Haretsu wanders around as a mercenary to kill people.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Haretsu Nonigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haretsu Nonigami   Haretsu Nonigami I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:31 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Haretsu Nonigami
Page 1 of 1