Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sagittarius  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sagittarius  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sagittarius  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sagittarius  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sagittarius  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sagittarius  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sagittarius  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sagittarius  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sagittarius  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sagittarius  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sagittarius  I_vote_lcapSagittarius  I_voting_barSagittarius  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sagittarius

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sagittarius  Empty
PostSubject: Sagittarius    Sagittarius  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:04 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Sagittarius
    Birthplace:Northern Water Tribe
    Current Residence: Lower Ring of the Earth Kingdom
    Element: water and Dark Bending
    Pets: N/A
    Weapons: Moon Blade

Name: Moon Blade
    Amount: Two
    Type: Curved Blades
    Appearance: The blade is in the character pic
    Special Abilities: It reacts to her dark bending abilities
    Origin/History: This blade was created after she mastered her dark bending abilities. She gained the nickname, Moon Blade Assassin or Moon's Assassin.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: Day of the Lunar Eclipse
    Blood type:O negative
    Hobbies: A women of small hobbies, with large interests in the art of the blade and martial arts. Her father was a soldier of the village. Teaching her how to use and craft a blade. With this he also taught her how to fight brutally and showing no mercy to her enemies. Now her hobbies now consist of Smithing, bending, and sword play.
    Quirks: With her being able to bend both Water and Dark, both the Full Moon and Eclipse of the moon boost her bending abilities. A Master of Dark bending, she can manipulate the darkness around her blade and cause it too move much like a metal bender can move metal objects.
    Family:Her family have passed on due to old age as they adopted her in their 60's.
    Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: With the years gone by even from day one she has never gotten one hair cut. Down to her knees her long white hair bright as the full moon.
    Eyes: A Bright blue, her eyes same to shine as bright as the moon at night on a full moon.
    Height: Taller than most women, she stands 5'11
    Clothes: Armor of the Northern water tribe in honor of the moon. Her father had created this to symbolize the bond between water benders and the moon. A color mixture of Dark green, Dark Blue,Black, and Dark Purple. Thee colors on her armor where once the national colors of the Northern Water Tribe and now altered to fit her Dark Bending abilities an the alliance with the Twin Blade Clan
    Skin:A very pale white, her skin never tans yet her skin never burns. Very moist to the touch, the water lightly upon her skin protects her from sun burn.
    Body Type: A very athletic and slightly muscular body
    Image: Sagittarius  2r4k4sg

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: A women who has a very quiet personality. She isn't much for talking, gossiping, guys, or anything you would find normal girls her age would be doing. She normally would rather work alone but since she joined the Twin Blade Clan she works with a man named Darigaaz. Their personalities clash as Darigaaz is cocky and she is quiet. she normally would separate herself from him but she has grown to his jokes and sarcasm.
    Personal Strengths:
    -Nerves of steel
    -no fear
    -working alone
    Personal Weaknesses:
    -her failure to work as a team
    -cant communicate well
    Hamartia: She can not work well with others, even with a well formed planned. Her habits kick in and she breaks of working alone in her own fashion.
    Personal Hero: Te-No-Osaro
    Dreams and Ambitions: She really has no dreams an ambitions but before the Clan she wanted to belong to a family and learn how to work well with others. Even now after the clan she still wants to learn how to work well with others.

-moon
    -darkness
    -working alone
    -Art of the blade

Dislikes:
    -being without a blade
    -working with someone
    -people getting between her and work
    -Fire benders
    -Earth Benders

Brief History: A women born in the Northern Water tribe, she grew up in a family where her father was an officer of the military. She learned everything from fighting to crafting blades. Soon she wanted to craft a blade of her own, now she is a very different girl back when she was much younger. She was very bubbly and had a very large personality. Yet she had a fascination with the moon but every time she tried to ask the spirit of the moon to increase her bending abilities. As she got older she met a man named Osaro who told her that he could have her meet a spirit that could help her.

Since he was a Spirit bender he summoned an evil spirit many days later and she asked it to make her a stronger bender, it said yes but twisted her words and added dark bending instead of making her water bending stronger. Fusing with her essence and body it gave it some of its dark bending abilities. The most agonizing pain that she had ever felt and in minutes she could dark bend. Then the following week she found out her father had died of old age, the death along with the evil spirit her dark bending abilities became active.

Then on the year when she turned 30 she created a moon blade, which of course was curved to be shaped of the moon. Soon she became the Moon Blade Assassin, some people thought she was part of the creed but that all ended till she wore the Twin Blade Clans symbol on her back.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Sagittarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagittarius    Sagittarius  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:54 pm

Sagittarius  Approvedbyriver
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Sagittarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagittarius    Sagittarius  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:55 pm

Quick question, what's the Twin Blade Clan?
Back to top Go down

Sagittarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagittarius    Sagittarius  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:56 pm

Remember Marlo Strandfield? He was a member on the site as he got a gang approved by Kouzai, I was named Second in command but till he left the site and never returned I took over. I renamed the Group "Twin Blade Clan" and i wnt be using the Gang until the next plot but I will be rping with their members in side plots with our characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sagittarius  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagittarius    Sagittarius  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sagittarius
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: