Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Xian Kaito I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Xian Kaito I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Xian Kaito I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Xian Kaito I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Xian Kaito I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Xian Kaito I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Xian Kaito I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Xian Kaito I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Xian Kaito I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Xian Kaito 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Xian Kaito I_vote_lcapXian Kaito I_voting_barXian Kaito I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Xian Kaito

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xian
Novice
Novice
Xian

Xian Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Xian Kaito   Xian Kaito I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:38 pm

BASICS

Name: Xian Kaito
Pets: Mongoose Dragon, Melee, that is used as a mount.
Weapons: Xian carries two weapons nearly always. His main weapon, and by far the one that is most important to him, is his sword. The sword, which was given to him by his mother, is about as long as his arm and curves slightly upward at the tip. The blade is crafted of a dark metal, which contrasts nicely with the golden hilt and pommel. Xian usually keeps the grip wrapped in black leather to protect it, and to hide the quality.

The other weapon is a simple bow which he uses for hunting and protection.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Xian has middle-length brown hair, which he usually keeps pulled up with a headband.
Eyes: The young man has attentive green eyes that flash to and fro. They always seem slightly closed, like he is bored or tired, but don't let that fool you.
Height: 5'11
Clothes: Xian usually dresses for comfort and versatility. He wears dark pants with leather riding chaps over them. Above that, he wears a black shirt with leather armor to protect his torso. Around his waist he wears a a leather belt with a sheath to hold his mother's sword. Across his back he has a sheath to hold his bow and a small quiver. A red cloak sits about his shoulders, blocking the weather and the world out. To complete the outfit he has simple leather shoes, dependable, efficient, and nearly silent.
Picture: See Avatar.

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Xian is a quiet, stoic young man who's unending drive urges him forever onward. Xian is nothing if not stubborn, but he is also loyal, almost to a fault. He is cautious, and slow to trust, but he doesn't see this as a bad thing at all. Both of these have kept him alive on many an occasion.

Personal Strengths: Xian is many things, and each has kept him alive in his year or so of traveling.
1. Well trained. Xian is good with all of his weapons, including his fists. He was trained since he turned 11 to use each, in hopes of joining the ranks of the Fire Nation's army.
2. Fire Bender. Xian's mother and father were fire benders, so naturally Xian was trained in the arts as well.
3. Survivalist. Xian has a knack for getting out of sticky situations, which is good since he seems to find himself in awkward places often.

Personal Weaknesses:
1. Stubborn-Xian is stubborn to a fault, passionately following his gut instinct. Of course this tends to lead to trouble in one form or another.
2. Loyal-Xian doesn't trust easy, but those he does trust he will protect fiercely, even at the cost of his own life.
3. Vicious. Xian is ruthless. He has been in enough fights to realize that to be soft is to mean death.
(more will come out in play)

Personal Hero: His mother, Aireta Kaito, who was both a mentor and a mother.

2. The night sky.
3. Reading (oddly enough)
4. Justice
5. Birds
6. Working hard

Dislikes:
1. Crime (obviously)
2. Large cities
3. Huge crowds
4. Idle banter
5. Being hungry.
6. Gifts

Brief History: Xian was actually born to a martail family. His mother was a swords-woman and Fire Bender who used her skills for employ in the Fire Nation. His father was a lowly blacksmith, but used his skills for things of both beauty and war. Xian was raised in a loving atmosphere, and dreamed of joining the Fire Nation army. His mother, laughing at her young son, took it upon her self to train him. He picked up martial skills quickly, and his mother was thrilled. "One should use the gifts they were given." She would often say before throwing him a practice sword or bow, a smile on her face. She also taught him to Fire Bend, though that training didn't start much later, around when he turned 14 or so.

After his 18th birthday, Xian went to the capital, intending on joining the Fire Nation Army. The enlisting went by without a hitch, and the man told Xian that he was to report for training in 2 months. On his way home, he noticed smoke rising from the horizon. It took only moments for him to realize that it came from his village. He took off and it seemed to take hours to reach the village, but he was far too late. In the days he was gone, the village had been struck by bandits. The attack had happened too fast, and no one had time to react. The villagers had fallen in droves. The few that had taken up arms lay dead, there weapons not far from them.

Xian's house was the worst of them all. Scorch marks from bending surrounded the building, and the whole front wall of the house was collapsed. His mother lay dead on the ground, surrounded by burn marks, and his father lay dead not far away. The young man fell to his knees, tears falling down his face.

A scream lit the air however, pulling him from his mourning. Another one echoed the first, louder, followed by laughter. Xian raced into his house, rage filling him. The house was untouched, and in the cabinet he found his mother's weapons. He grabbed the sword and ran from the house. Another scream drew his attention, and he followed it to the center of town. The surviving villagers were there, surrounded by the bandits that had remained to watch them while the rest looted. They had taken it upon themselves to pull the prettiest girls out of the survivors, and were terrorizing them.

A blind rage struck Xian, and he rushed forth. The first fell in an instant, taken by surprise as Xian's blade pushed through his chest. The others drew arms, but they were no match for the grief stricken young man. Xian ducked under a hasty stab, and threw his hand out. Fire wreathed the would be attacker, sending him flying back and filling the air with the smell of burning hair. He spun on the ball of his foot and lashed out with his other, taking the legs out from underneath a second bandit. The others backed off for a moment, then charged at the same time.

Xain dodged to the left, barely avoiding a spear that would have spitted him. A wild slash caught him across the chest, and he gasped for breath for a moment too long, as a second swipe cut into his thigh. Pain flooded through him, but he managed to roll away from the last attack, and rise a few feet away. The bandits circled, wary even though they outnumbered Xian. To them he was like a wounded tiger, hurt but still able to lash out.

Lash out he did.

Fire flew as he kicked out not once, but twice, catching one bandit in the face and a second in the chest. The third, the last, turned tail and ran. Xian crumpled to his knees, and woke surrounded by the villagers he had saved. They had taken him and run just after the bandit fled, fearing that the others would return any moment.

Xian stuck around just long enough to alert the Fire Nation army, and help rebuild the town, before setting out. Since then he has done many odd jobs, and more than once he has been hired for his martial skill alone, but he never stays in one place long. There is always something bad going down, and while he isn't niave enough to think he can stop it all, he can at least stop something.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Xian Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xian Kaito   Xian Kaito I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:30 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Xian Kaito
Page 1 of 1