Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
In the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
In the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
In the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
In the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
In the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
In the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
In the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
In the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
In the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
In the Kitchen 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
In the Kitchen I_vote_lcapIn the Kitchen I_voting_barIn the Kitchen I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

In the Kitchen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Junoxis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Junoxis

In the Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: In the Kitchen   In the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:34 pm

|Joren Naru|

In the temple, a wonderful smell was emanating from under the kitchen door. Joren was at work. After lighting the oven and stoking it to a high heat, Joren took off his woolen shirt, revealing his slim yet toned body, and began to prepare dinner for the monks in the temple. The smell of the frying onions and the oppressive heat from the oven never failed to get Joren's blood pumping. Once he had assembled all the ingredients in a giant pot, he tasted the broth.

"Hm... Needs more onion, and salt... oh, and a dash of fire pepper powder," Joren muttered to himself as he sipped from a small wooden spoon and collected the appropriate ingredients.
Back to top Go down
Meimu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Meimu

In the Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Kitchen   In the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:58 pm

grumble, grumble, grumble

"So hungry..." Lucy hugged her stomach as the groans escaped. She was on a mission to find the kitchen. She had recently traveled to the northern air temple to find a girl that once lived there. Only to find that she hadnt come back in years. So the long trip was all for naught. But this wasnt what was on her mind at the moment. It was simply. Food.

As lucy rounded the corner she began to smell something. "Onions?" the harsh aroma was very distinct and she knew now that the kitchen was near. She raised her head in the air and sniffed like a dog on a scent. Her mouth began to salivate and she busted through a door finding a shirtless man cooking something. What made it worse was that he had a nice physique.

"Uhh hello. My names lucy." Large audible grumbles escaped her stomach, and her face flushed with embarrassment. Hoping it was to loud for the man to hear.
Back to top Go down
Junoxis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Junoxis

In the Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Kitchen   In the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:13 pm

Joren jumped, and dropped his wooden spatula. As it began it's descent Joren could do nothing but stare at the beautiful woman that had entered his kitchen. Her blond hair flowed down her body and brought his eyes to her large...

The spatula clattered to the floor and shook Joren from his staring. He looked up to the woman's face and it seemed to be contorted in pain. His mouth opened and closed repeatedly, before he even noticed it had been some seconds before anything had happened. He dropped to his haunches and picked up the spatula. He stayed down there as he asked quietly,

"Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Meimu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Meimu

In the Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Kitchen   In the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:27 pm

Lucy looked at the man in front of her. He seemed rather dumbstruck when she came in. Not to mention his eyes lingered on her front a little long, she didnt mind. She was used to it by now. But the food did smell good, and she was hungry and quickly forgot it. But what did surprise her was the fact that he was now on the floor. She couldnt help but giggle.

grumble, grumble, grumble.

Her stomach once again reminded her of the hunger. "Yes, i am absolutely starving! Can you please help me!" She pleaded to the awkward man placed on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Junoxis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Junoxis

In the Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Kitchen   In the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:35 pm

He stood up quickly and mumbled,

"Urm, I'm making Vegetable Stir-Fry..."

As he paused he sniffed. Something smelled bitter...

'But I didn't add any...' He thought as he turned quickly to the pot and gasped. He dashed over and stirred a little, watching in horror as burnt onion and vegetable floated to the surface of the broth.

"Oh no!" He frowned, grumbled something about wasting good food and tipped the blackened mess out the window.
Back to top Go down
Meimu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Meimu

In the Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Kitchen   In the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:40 pm

Lucy watched as the man threw the food out the window. It made her heart sink. She didnt care what it was she still needed something to eat, or she was going to wither away soon.

"Um i'm really sorry about your food..." Came Lucy's timid voice

gruuuuummbbllleeee

"oooohhh im soo hungry." Lucy walked over to the corner and sat against the wall. She didnt know what to do so she just waited. Hoping the man would help her.
Back to top Go down
Junoxis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Junoxis

In the Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Kitchen   In the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:54 pm

"I'm really sorry," Joren mumbled as he placed the pot back onto the hob.

"I have some eggs? I can make omelette, depending on what you like..." Joren trailed off as stared at his feet. He fiddled with the spatula in his hand. Suddenly, he remembered he was missing something. He frowned as he racked his brains for what he could have missed. Then, it hit him like a sky bison: his shirt!

He grabbed it off the sideboard, slipped it on quickly and apologised,

"I am so so sorry, its just it gets hot in the kitchen...." He trailed off again.
Back to top Go down
Meimu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Meimu

In the Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Kitchen   In the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:56 pm

Lucy didnt mind that he was shirtless. But she kept nodding. "Yes, yes. Eggs will be fantastic! Just make them with anything or everything. Please! I will be in your debt." She gave a weak smile and hugged her knee's waiting, and watching as the man began to cook something.
Back to top Go down
Junoxis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Junoxis

In the Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Kitchen   In the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:42 am

"Ok..." Joren began to select ingredients and put them in a hot pan with some oil. The egg began to fry producing a mouthwatering aroma. While the omelette was cooking, Joren grated some cheese and sliced some onions. He put both onto the omelette. As he folded the omelette over, he looked over at the woman and tried to gauge why she was here. It took him a few seconds, but he mustered up the courage to ask, albeit quietly,

"Whats brings you to the Northern Air Temple?"

He placed the omelette onto a plate and put it on the work surface with cutlery, salt and fire pepper.

"Season to your liking..." He stepped back and began to wash up.
Back to top Go down
Meimu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Meimu

In the Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Kitchen   In the Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:33 pm

The smells were so amazing. It was overwhelming Lucy's senses. Her mouth was salivating heavily, and equal groans screamed from her stomach. She took a deep breath in and let it out slowly. She realized that she had been day dreaming about food when the man asked her a question.

"The air temple you ask? A women....but she left long ago..." Lucy wouldnt say any more than that. Then noticed as he placed the plate of food in front of her. "YUM!" she squealed with joy. Quickly attacking him with a hug, "it looks and smells great!" She quciky seasoned her food then dug into it without any grace. Shoving food as quickly as possible into her face.

when she was finished she looked up from her meal then asked the man, "I dont believe i ever got your name."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Kitchen   In the Kitchen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Kitchen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: July-
Jump to: