Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Art Gallery 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Art Gallery I_vote_lcapArt Gallery I_voting_barArt Gallery I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Art Gallery

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

Art Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Art Gallery   Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:10 pm

Mako had just finished his latest peice of art. He put it up on the wall where he usualy would. He then went to have lunch until someone knocked opn the door
Back to top Go down
Kaji
Banned
Banned
Kaji

Art Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Gallery   Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:14 pm

He was ready he knew what he had to do and it must be done. He got word from a local villager that the man whom framed him for a murder making him be expelled from the order lived in the village just east from here. He was ready he wore his darkest leather tunic and his blue faced dragon mask, with his trusty daggers on his side. He was there at the village. He looked at the house making sure it was the right description given. It was.

He knocked onto the door softly. He wanted to wait till the framer opened the door but he just could not wait. He kicked the door open will full force using the ball of his foot.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

Art Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Gallery   Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:21 pm

Mako saw as the man with the black cloak entered his home entered his home unannounced. "What do you want!?" demanded Mako. He wanted to see his face from behind his blue dragon mask. "Who are you?" said Mako reaching for his bow and arrow which was right behind him. Suddenly he felt the bow in his hand he clutched it and took in arrow from the quiver right next to the bow. And then he revealed them to the man and was about to shoot
Back to top Go down
Kaji
Banned
Banned
Kaji

Art Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Gallery   Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:25 pm

He smirked speaking from under his mask ''You framed me....now I shall kill you'' He looked as the man reached for his bow normally he would just stand there but not for this. He thought about his day's at the order after all he was born there. The master at the order told him it was his behavior but he knew it was not true. He gathered a flame in his hands and thrust it towards him in a disk like motion, after he quickly reached for his poison blades gripping two in each hands he tossed them at him, one aimed from his shoulder the other for his right leg.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

Art Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Gallery   Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:29 pm

Mako quickly jumped up to the ceiling and clutched onto his bow and quiver of arrows as the fire destroyed the table. Mako quickly jumped behind the man as he turned around. "I never framed you" said Mako. "You have no one to blame but yourself for what happended." Mako then aimed his fire arrow at the man and shot it
Back to top Go down
Kaji
Banned
Banned
Kaji

Art Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Gallery   Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:34 pm

There was hardly no time his opponent was quick and fast he knew that if he had framed him he had to be skilled. The table in front of him caught a blaze as it begun to spread throughout the house. He turned around facing the man as he spoke.''No you did it!!..you framed me!!!now you will be killed''the arrow came quickly it almost pierced his shoulder but instead it slit it causing blood to squirt in the air, He walked forward towards him turned around dropping to one knee and thrust out his other leg the heel of his foot aimed for the man stomach.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

Art Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Gallery   Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Mako saw the mans next move. He also saw how weak his opponent had become. Mako pushed the man in the mask to his side. At first Mako had thought he had won. "Open your eyes. You did it. You should stop blaming innocent people for things that they didn't do and get on with your life" said Mako. At first Mako thought he had won. Until he realized. His house was burning down. What if the fire had spread to his art gallery Mako ran to the art room, forgetting about the man, thinking he would just burn up in the fire. When he got to the closed door he heard a noise behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kaji
Banned
Banned
Kaji

Art Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Gallery   Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:48 pm

It was perfect, for some reason the man ran off to check something. Kaji was a fire bender he would never let a fire of his own kill him. He held his right arm that bleed standing up looking around him. He followed the man kicking pieces of ruble out the way. He stopped in his tracks when he came inches from behind the man. Using some of the flames from the burning house he gathered the flames around him In his palms. He cocked back his arms then pushed all the fire forward at the back of his prey In a giant wave like stream hoping to blast his prey through the door.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

Art Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Gallery   Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Mako quickly turned around to see a huge wave of fire barreling towards him. Mako didn't know what to think. Until he rememebered a trick his mother had taught him. A trick to extinguish fire. Mako waved his hand toward the flames and extinguised the flames. Mako still had to check if the art room was okay. But first he had to get rid of the man. He shot a fire ball at the man and he ran into the art room before the man could see
Back to top Go down
Kaji
Banned
Banned
Kaji

Art Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Gallery   Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:06 pm

He easily smacked the ball of fire away, somehow his opponent managed to put out the flames.''A fire bender'' he said to himself'' I shall spare you this time but I will be back...I will return and you will die!.'' he spoke before blasting a hole through the roof jumping up and out disappearing away in the darkness of the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Art Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Gallery   Art Gallery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Art Gallery
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: July-
Jump to: