Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) I_vote_lcapAmong the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) I_voting_barAmong the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) I_vote_lcapAmong the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) I_voting_barAmong the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Meimu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Meimu

Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) Empty
PostSubject: Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni)   Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:59 pm

People walked about in a hasted state. They were going about there average day, doing what they must, to get where they had to. Except in this case there was something odd. A single person stood out of everyone else. For several reasons. Most of which was her giant two-tailed fox. He was always attracting attention. Which usually got Mei into trouble that and her air bender robes. She thought about changing to something less conspicuous, but decided to stick to her roots. It was the only thing, other than kozu, that she had left of home.

But this day is not about the past. Nor her, or Kozu. Simply to learn, and take in the sites and sounds of the city. She hadnt been in the city, or among people for that matter, in some time. She was headed to see if this place had a library, a record holder, or something. But as of now, she sat cross legged on Kozu gawking about like a little girl in a candy store. When all of a sudden she noticed a strange person...

Last edited by Meimu on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaji
Banned
Banned
Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni)   Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:05 pm

He was simply enjoying his day In the city going to buy some goods when he came across some young girl sitting on what looked like a giant fox. By the robes she was wearing she had to be an air bender, Kaji hated air benders. He wanted to simply just attack and kill her there but he would wait for the right time'' Air bender'' he said to himself. He walked forward towards her trying to blend In with the crowd staying close to some of the citizens.

He walked even closer this time moving behind the fox until he was no longer In her sight. This was his chance this was his chance to strike and take out the air nomad for good. He gathered a large amount of fire In his hands In a ball like motion. Some citizens just simple stared at him as about four fled at the surprise. He cocked his elbows back then thrust his hands forward sending a large line of fire towards the air bender.

Back to top Go down
Meimu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni)   Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:16 pm

Mei noticed the man staring at her. He had rage in his eyes. But then he disappeared from view. Mei knew something was up. She had been attacked many times in the wilderness and seen his look before. Kazu's hair began to bristle, and a slight heat was on the nape of her neck she knew it. Fire. Quickly she put her hands on Kozu and swiped with her leg, creating a large gust, buffeting the fire. Pushing it out of harms way, Mei smacked Kozu's side who took off, leaping onto the side of a building. Mei turned around, gripping Kozu with her theighs. She clapped her hands together. Making a large thunderous boom, followed by a cone of sound encased in air. Straight towards her assailant.
Back to top Go down
Kaji
Banned
Banned
Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni)   Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:19 pm

He gave a half smile looking at his new prey. He spread his arms apart like and eagle waiting for her to counter strike. He could tell she hardly had any experience but she had some. She had used her and her pet to leap from a building. She came fast using her air bending to come at him with great speed. He simply vaulting Into the air just dodging the dashing pet while flipping he reached down with his hands creating a large ball of fire. He pushed it down straight for the back of her pet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni)   Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:27 pm

James was walking down when he saw a man take down an animal. To his surprise a visious fight was taking place between and airbender and a firebender. James smirked and then bended all the nearby water into the air and turned them into shards of ice. He then started sprinting bending all the shards of ice into the firebender. After the Shards were flying he did a cartwheel bending a wheel of fire at the enraged firebender.
Back to top Go down
Meimu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni)   Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:33 pm

A large ball of fire was headed towards Mei and kozu, she quickly once again clapped her hands forming a large cone of swirling sound thrusting it up like a drill, forcing the fire to wrap around the energy, Mei quickly switched her hands making large circle motions churning the air pushing the fire away, when suddenly ice appeared, headed for her attacker. Help?! was her only mental suggestion, she had no time to think and quickly called to Kozu, "jump towards the man!" By this time the people had cleared out of the streets, trying best to avoid the battle of the benders. "Help!" came Mei's sudden plea
Back to top Go down
Kaji
Banned
Banned
Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni)   Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Now he was having fun. He was about to finally get the battle of a life time. Recently he was kicked out of the order for his behavior and attitude, this would aid his rage. He turned around as a shard of ice scratched his left arm causing a trickle of blood''Ahh,,blood''he turned around quick noticing more shard of ice and a wheel of fire. He begun to spin his hands around his head twisting and turning his hips. He would steal the fire as he swung it back towards the man whom appeared.

He then did a huge back flip turning his attention back to the girl. Once again he was behind her kneeling on one knee. He pulled his poison blades from his belt holding one In each hand. He ran towards her using his fire to carry him farther towards her. Without hesitation the daggers we sent towards her, one towards her chest and another towards her leg, hoping to hit the animal on accident also.''Hahahaaa''He laughed evily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni)   Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:48 pm

James was impressed at this mans ability to fight but he knew he must try harder. Noticing the daggers flying towards the airbender he caught both of them with a vine of water. "Weren't ever told not to play with knives?" James then turned the vine to ice swinging it at the firebender. He meant to miss but only as a distraction while he sucked in a deep breath and started to bend fire from his mouth. After that he jumped in the air with fire in his fists pounding the ground near the firebender. "Got your back." James answered to the plea for help.
Back to top Go down
Meimu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni)   Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:55 pm

Mei turned just as she saw the daggers whisked away. A silent breath of relief escaped her body. But the battle was not over. She watched as her 'partner' began to attack. She would redouble his efforts and help as best she could. As much to not get overly in the way.

Mei added a little fire into her partners fire, increasing the flame double, she quickly hopped of kozu then began to snap, making small drilling bullets, of pure sound. The farther they traveled the lower the frequency, and the large they got. Mei did as much as she could, making sure to avoid her partner that was now in the air slamming down near the man.

"Thank you!" was her quick retort.
Back to top Go down
Kaji
Banned
Banned
Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni)   Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:03 pm

Yes, they were now both working together. This is exactly what he wanted, he wanted to see there anger.''Yes release your anger punish me!!!'' he yelled out. he looked at the daggers that past him, but it was merely a distraction the blast from the fire bender send him flying back through a building wall as he crushed a civilian behind him. Kaji stood up slowly wiping the blood from his mouth he climbed out the rubble coughing. He was almost thrown back at a great amount of force coming in his direction but he manged to cover himself behind a large wall.

He once again revealed him self walking towards his opponents'' You misjudge me....now your hatred has fueled the fight''he spoke towards them. He begun to spin turning his body faster and faster. A fire begun to swirl around his body a long lashes of fire arose from him multiple fire likes lashes would spin from him smashing and cutting through whatever stood In the way. Hopefully it would work but he knew someone would fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni)   Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the crowd (Kaji, Kyoni)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next