Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
kasai Katanara I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
kasai Katanara I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
kasai Katanara I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
kasai Katanara I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
kasai Katanara I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
kasai Katanara I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
kasai Katanara I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
kasai Katanara I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
kasai Katanara I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
kasai Katanara 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
kasai Katanara I_vote_lcapkasai Katanara I_voting_barkasai Katanara I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

kasai Katanara

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kasai
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Kasai

kasai Katanara Empty
PostSubject: kasai Katanara   kasai Katanara I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:08 pm

kasai Katanara Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdhPE0qkJKL0xsHo0usOPCnQc2da-1JTvQcyUShXl31_66yjXU

|BASICS|
    Name: Kasai katanara
    Birthplace: Dragon empire colonies
    Current Residence: Dragon empire colonies
    Element: Fire
    Pets: /
    Weapons: He has a trust katana that he mad himself. It is made out of a durable black and red steel. The hilt is black colored wood with red and white fabric woven around it. The blade itself is red but the blunt end at the edge is black. The sheathe is also the same black wood the hilt is made out of with a knot of the same white and red fabric tied around it. Engraved on the sheathe are the words "Dragons flame" which is what Kasai calls the sword.
    Spoiler:

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: January, 25
    Blood type: AB
    Hobbies: Training, exploring, meeting new people
    Quirks: He has a birthmark that resembles a flame on the right side of his neck parallel to his shoulder. He also has blood red eyes.
    Family: All dead
    Character Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0FaxMTv4RU&list=AL94UKMTqg-9CKRHR6ZZD6gWAZzkw4-IYL&index=6&feature=plcp

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: He has messy black hair that is around medium length that sticks up for the most part.
    Eyes: His eyes are some what unique as they are blood red, other than that they are normal sized.
    Height: 5'8
    Clothes: His normal attire consists of yellow kung-fu pants which he tuks into his knee high leggings. He wears a thin silk upper body covering that is not really a shirt. It leaves his left shoulder and arm exposed while covering his right. Also around his arm is a part of armour that resembles samurai armour.
    Skin: His skin is fair and smoth for the most part.
    Body Type: He is well built but not super buff, he is a well fit teen.

[size=18]|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: He has a cool and collected attitude and tries to remain calm for the most part.
    Personal Strengths: He is a decent firebender and pretty good swordsmen. His continues to train both of them and increase his skills further. He can also hold his own in hand to hand combat, and as being he is not very strong he focuses on being fast..
    Personal Weaknesses: He is not super strong, so in a test of brute strength he probably wouldnt do to well. He is also not accustomed to all out war so in the event of one he would be at a disadvantage, he also has some issues with team fighting.
    Hamartia: His fatal flaw is that he that being as he grew up alone, he as issues and fears of being abandoned.
    Personal Hero: He has always looked up to the greates firebenders, one in particualar, Zuko.
    Dreams and Ambitions: He strives to master his firebending skills along with his skill with his sword.

Likes: Training, Fire, swords, Being around people, sparring.

Dislikes: Having to kill people, being alone, being lazy, bitter foods, cold drinks.

Brief History: He was born an only child in the colonies of Kouzan katanara and Jin katanara. His father started teaching him how to forge weapons as well as how to use them from a very young age. He was only about 10 when he discovered his firebending abilities, for awhile he hid it from his parents as they were both non-benders. He trained it alone, but was bound to be found out. One day his mother caught him firebending and came up behind him startling him and causing him to use his firebending on her, killing her. His father was distraught over her death and eventually took his own life leaving the 10 year old to fend for himself. He continued to train his firebending and eventually crafted his trusty "Dragons flame" sword which he uses to train his skill in swords.

Last edited by Kasai on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

kasai Katanara Empty
PostSubject: Re: kasai Katanara   kasai Katanara I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:24 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

kasai Katanara
Page 1 of 1