Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora I_vote_lcapBoy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora I_voting_barBoy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora I_vote_lcapBoy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora I_voting_barBoy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
peachy
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
peachy

Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora Empty
PostSubject: Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora   Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:21 pm

Name: Mai Tamora
Element(s): Earth
Picture: Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora Tek4fef4861be8877478421
What/Why: A boy/girlfriend to 1-1 roleplay with
Gender of Character: Female
Gender of User: Either a boy or a girl. Neither is preferred over the other.
Dowry: Mai may act protective and motherly, usually only if you're being reckless. But that is not to say that she cannot be silly and have a bit of fun. She'll care an awful lot even though she may not express affection too well. You could trust her with anything and she'll be honest just like she'll expect you to be.
Personality: Mai is quiet and tends to stay to herself. She carries herself proudly and can be very stubborn. She's independent and responsible. You can trust her, and she tries to be open-minded, optimistic, and a nice person while not being taken advantage of.
Brief Bio: Mai has been trained as an earthbender since a fairly young age. She's always lived in Omashu with her family, so she'd love to travel and see different parts of the world.

If you'd like to see more about Mai, you can always visit her full bio page
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t1871-mai-tamora
Or just ask! (:

Just comment if you're interested! I'll have you warned, though, Mai's fairly picky Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora   Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:57 pm

hey peachy I was thinking that since im training mai that he have interests in mai just thinking/suggestion
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora   Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:01 am

I got an idea! Kolack and Kaida both have feelings for Mai and later in the journey start fighting over her
Back to top Go down
peachy
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
peachy

PostSubject: Re: Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora   Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:27 am

That's a good idea! Makes the plot more interesting (:
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora   Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:11 pm

Yes, Yes it does.
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora   Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:14 pm

Hey can i get in on this? Im looking for a possible girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
peachy
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
peachy

PostSubject: Re: Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora   Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:18 am

Um, I'm not sure. I'd rather not have things get more complicated than they have to be lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora   Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boy or Girlfriend for Mai Tamora
Page 1 of 1