Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Just another day at the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Just another day at the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Just another day at the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Just another day at the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Just another day at the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Just another day at the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Just another day at the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Just another day at the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Just another day at the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Just another day at the Bar - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Just another day at the Bar - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJust another day at the Bar - Page 2 I_voting_barJust another day at the Bar - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Just another day at the Bar - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJust another day at the Bar - Page 2 I_voting_barJust another day at the Bar - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Just another day at the Bar

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Just another day at the Bar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Bar   Just another day at the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:26 am

Kaida stood up and wiped off the dirt from his knees "No I just did what i do to sand bend." Still dazed he looked up "Well I have a job to get to." Kaida then picked up a straw hat one of the mercenaries dropped and started walking out.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Bar   Just another day at the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:43 am

"Hey, wait!" The young man said, reaching out his hand to Kaida. "Where do you work at?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Bar   Just another day at the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:52 am

Kaida turns around "I travel doing work for who ever pays me but mostly i search for artifacts." Paranoid about bieng stopped again he asked "Hey wanna see something cool? I have been working on this for a year now."
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Bar   Just another day at the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:23 pm

The young man had a puzzled and worried look on his face... he didnt know what to expect... espescially after what he just saw. "Uhh... sure?" he tried to look like nothing happened and every thing was okay... he failed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Bar   Just another day at the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:49 pm

Kaida smiled and held out his hands to the side and started spinning. The sand in the room started moving towards Kaida then fully engulfed him. When the sand cleared Kaida was gone and there was some coins on the bar counter.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Bar   Just another day at the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:03 pm

The young mans eyes widened.The young man had a feeling he would see Kaida soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Bar   Just another day at the Bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another day at the Bar
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: July-
Jump to: