Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Daring Feat-Open to All I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Daring Feat-Open to All I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Daring Feat-Open to All I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Daring Feat-Open to All I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Daring Feat-Open to All I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Daring Feat-Open to All I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Daring Feat-Open to All I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Daring Feat-Open to All I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Daring Feat-Open to All I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Daring Feat-Open to All 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Daring Feat-Open to All I_vote_lcapA Daring Feat-Open to All I_voting_barA Daring Feat-Open to All I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Daring Feat-Open to All I_vote_lcapA Daring Feat-Open to All I_voting_barA Daring Feat-Open to All I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Daring Feat-Open to All

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kungfukid55
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
kungfukid55

A Daring Feat-Open to All Empty
PostSubject: A Daring Feat-Open to All   A Daring Feat-Open to All I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:29 am

Yofuey walked into his small reception office for his hired hand buisness, still a little tired. He had started out his day, like always, with a rousing cup of herbal tea, and a half hour of firebending practice. He shuffled through the various offer forms that his customers filled out. He sorted these into two piles: those that were tempting, and those that were not worth his time, no matter how much the client begged. There was one offer on the top of the stack that could not be refused. The form was sparsely filled out, giving only minimal information. The job description said something like this: "Report to the Han Sing warehouse at dusk tommorrow with a team of five other skilled warriors, and I will brief you further. Be warned, once accepting, the job must be seen through, no matter the bodily danger or possible change of mind. They are watching me..." The only name given was An Old Friend. Yofuey's brow creased as he pondered this cryptic job offer. When he lloked down again the amount of money offered shocked him. There was a fortune divided 6 ways! Yofuey cinsidered his remaining funds. Aside from the amount of his inheritance he had in reserve, there was a depressing amount. He looked again at the west side of his office, covered with a calendar marked up with appointments in colored ink, and a series of giant maps with color coded pins where his assignements would take him. He took some black ones from the tray that hung from the bottom of the bulletin board, and stuck it on the locations of a few inns that wnaderers were reputed to stay at, and finally at the cryptic Han Sing warehouse, which hadn't been used for years. His calm eyes scanned the map of Yu Dao, mapping his route. Then he took a deep breath, hands on his hips, and sighed. The start of a new journey, a new mission. Yofuey shouldered his sheathed sword, and struck out for the first inn.
Back to top Go down
kungfukid55
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
kungfukid55

A Daring Feat-Open to All Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Daring Feat-Open to All   A Daring Feat-Open to All I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:46 pm

Yofuey came home tired. All day, and nobody more noteable than a juggler was staying at the inns in town. He would have to meet the mysterious client alone...

As Yofuey entered the warehouse at dusk, he loosed his sword in its scabbard and took the deep breaths that precede firebending. He was always expecting a fight, but this was plain spooky. Smells of rotting cargo created a cushion of air with every step. Small rodents and insects had taken over, making very short and organized work of the warehouse and its contents. This had to be the wordt job ever. Yofuey wandered the warehouse, looking over his shoulder at every corner and starting at every noise. He nearly killed the old man out of surprise. The client was a farmer wearing patched and threadbare clothes stained with mud. The sword was at his neck before Yofuey could stop himself.
"Sorry," he said, trying not to use his nose, "nerves."
"It's fine," The farmer chuckled, apparently oblivious to the stench surrounding them, "I almost started as much as you did!" Yofuey smiled at the old man and his missing teeth.
"So, you called me here for a job?"
"Yes, I was hoping for more..." The old man's wrinkled brow creased even more, his brown eyes finally showing the telltale signs of a lost hope.
"Nobody else in town. Anything I can do?"
The old man's shoulder's sagged. "Not unless you can go to the Hog Monkey Industry's lab and stop them from revealing their secrets... Five others more skilled than you have already perished discreetly and terribly in the attempt to reveal the terrible secrets I carry." This was good. A major food shipping company, a deadly secret.
"Wait, they're all the way in Ba Sing Se, aren't they?
"Yes, and as the song goes, it's a long, long way to Ba Sing Se."
Yofuey grinned. "Then we'd best be going, hadn't we?"
Back to top Go down

A Daring Feat-Open to All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: July-
Jump to: