Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Danxi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Danxi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Danxi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Danxi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Danxi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Danxi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Danxi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Danxi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Danxi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Danxi 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Danxi I_vote_lcapDanxi I_voting_barDanxi I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Danxi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KartoffelFogel
Novice
Novice
KartoffelFogel

Danxi Empty
PostSubject: Danxi   Danxi I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:50 pm

|BASICS|

Name: Danxi

Birthplace: Yu Dao

Current Residence: Kyoshi Island

Element: Fire (but she chooses not to)

Weapons: Kyoshi hand-fans (we've all seen them in the show, so I don't think a long description is necessary), tanto (knife, made in the manner of katana)

|APPEARANCE|

Hair: Danxi's hair is black and straight, and worn loosely, hanging down just barely to her shoulders, with the addition of a topknot. She wears with this a simple circlet, her Kyoshi headdress.

Eyes: Danxi possesses red eyes, like most firebenders. Her eyes are eye adorned and ornamented by traditional Kyoshi facepaint and eyeliner.

Height: 5' 3"

Clothes: Kyoshi Warrior garb. (green kimono, green hat, black leather armor, black gloves, black shoes, gold ornamentation, you know what Kyoshi warriors look like)

Skin: Her skin is pale, and soft, both traits acquired both due to the fact that she is a Fire National, and due to the fact that no part of her ever receives direct sun. (she's covered in facepaint, kimono, shoes and gloves, remember?)

Body Type: She is athletically built, but slender. Her body is an acrobat's body--light, flexible, and agile.

[size=18]|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Danxi is quiet and shy, but is by no means timid or solitary. She is at home with her fellow Kyoshi Warriors, and loves them as her family. With them she is often cheerier and happier--but her good will does not extend to others, with whom she is cold and aloof. Her name even means "courage"--while she may be shy, she is by no means a coward.

Personal Strengths:

1. Stealthy (like all Kyoshi Warriors, she is trained to be light on her feet

2. Agile (limber due to many hours of hard training)

3. Skilled (she has pursued her martial studies with a single-minded focus)

4. Determined (by all means, she exemplifies the focused, almost obsessive work ethic of any Kyoshi Warrior)

Personal Weaknesses:

1. Stubborn (she is often unable to realize when she is beaten, or when she is trying something that is just too difficult)

2. Arrogant (she is not arrogant in her demeanor—rather, she seems shy—but her true arrogance is her faith in both her own skills’ and that of her sisters’, and she often underestimates her enemies)

3. Hatred (Danxi, like any Kyoshi Warrior, is sworn to fight injustice. However, in her case, she has a burning hatred for those who use bending to suppress non-benders (firebenders in particular)

Hamartia: Fear of fire (see Brief History below)

Personal Hero: Like most of the Kyoshi Warriors, she idolizes…(guess who)…Avatar Kyoshi.

Dreams and Ambitions:

1. Become leader of the Kyoshi Warriors

2. Return to Yu Dao, and confront her family

1. Kyoshi Island

2. Her Kyoshi sisters

3. Earth Kingdom cuisine

4. Watching the unagi

5. The ocean

Dislikes:

1. Fire

2. Injustice

3. Killing

4. Ostrich Horses (she hates ‘em. Bad experiences)

5. Firebenders

Brief History:
    Danxi was born into a family of firebenders in Yu Dao, the cultural melting pot of both Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom. Surrounded constantly by a seething mix of culture, Danxi grew to love both Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom traditions. Even her best friend, Sho, was an from the Earth Kingdom.

At around the age of seven, she first exhibited her firebending talent, much to her friend Sho’s envy, as she herself was not a bender. Her father, a friendly but fiery man, trained her for about three years, at the end of which he took her along one of his family’s “jobs”. Danxi was shocked to find out what her father and older siblings really did—they turned out to be enforcers for a well-known local crime lord. However, she had always known her father to be a good man, and still loved him—and when they were on this “job”, she assisted her siblings and father in razing a small hamlet to the ground. After personally watching how her family’s firebending destroyed everything, she realized that she was helping them. However, unlike her, they were enjoying it. Once she realized this, Danxi stopped firebending. From that day forward, she had both repressed her firebending talent and instilled in herself a deadly fear of fire.

Danxi ran home ahead of her father and siblings. At her home, she engaged in both a shouting match with her mother (over the secrets that she had kept from her) and a crying match with her best friend Sho (over the atrocity she had just seen). In the end, Sho let Danxi in on a secret—since she had learned that Danxi was a bender and she was not, she planned to run away and join the Kyoshi Warriors, just to show Danxi that even a non-bender could be a skilled warrior. However, she decided she simply could not leave her parents—they loved her too much, and needed her too much. Danxi, on the other hand, now that she had forsaken firebending…

Danxi, after hearing her friend’s plan, fell in love with it instantly. She ran away that same day, before the rest of her family got back, and saying a tearful goodbye to Sho. She stowed away, hitchhiked, or just plain old hiked her way across the Earth Kingdom to the Kyoshi Island—a tough task for a girl of merely ten years of age. By the time she made it to the Kyoshi Island, she was eleven—too old to join the ranks of the Warriors. However, the leader of the Warriors took sympathy on her, and pitied her tale, and she joined the Warriors—with a warning that if she wished to catch up on her lost time, she would have to work hard. And Danxi did work hard. She trained, and trained, and became a full Warrior in record time with flying colors. Once she was fifteen, she earned her headband. From then on, she worked, practiced, and lived as a Kyoshi Warrior.

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Danxi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danxi   Danxi I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:38 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Danxi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: