Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kale Moonlight I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kale Moonlight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kale Moonlight I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kale Moonlight I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kale Moonlight I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kale Moonlight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kale Moonlight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kale Moonlight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kale Moonlight I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kale Moonlight 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kale Moonlight I_vote_lcapKale Moonlight I_voting_barKale Moonlight I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kale Moonlight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rorywater
Novice
Novice
rorywater

Kale Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Kale Moonlight   Kale Moonlight I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:37 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Kale Moonlight
Birthplace: Southern Water Tribe
Current Residence: Light Kingdom
Element: Water
Pets: None (yet)
Weapons: (Optional. Detailed.)

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: 2nd of july
Blood type: O negative
Hobbies: Music, science, studying the elements, waterbending
Quirks: He is a child prodigy, with an IQ of 172 and mastered waterbending at age 7

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Brown hair that is quite thick and neatly trimmed.
Eyes: Medium sized, hazel.
Height: Quite small, at 4' 9"
Clothes: Slim charcoal trousers with a blue tunic that is belted horizontally with a sash.
Skin: Smooth tanned skin.
Body Type: Quite small, appears to be a weakling though bending abilities make up for it.
Image: nahh, i dont have much time Razz

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: A strong determined waterbending prodigy, Kale is very ambitious. He has mastered waterbending at 7 and has now mastered every substyle including: Northern, Southern, Swamp, Healing, Cloudbending, Icebending, Plantbending and Bloodbending. However he can become cocky and headstrong, not to mention his attention span comparable to that of a goldfish. He is also a genius with a high IQ, however his analytical nature and occasional bad attitude can bring him his victory or his downfall. Kale left home after mastering Southern style waterbending, bloodbending and healing (10 years of age) to master every style of waterbending, a goal he achieved at 12. However despite this he still has the same immaturities and problems that you're average 13 year old.
Personal Strengths: Incredible waterbending aptitude, so much so that he has been compared to Azula (though with better mental health), High iq, Wide experiences from his travels in the world.
Personal Weaknesses: Headstrong attitude, Immature, Small size may hinder in battle
Hamartia: Headstrong attitude
Personal Hero: Katara, for her excellent skills in waterbending.
Dreams and Ambitions: To become one of the best waterbenders of his time.

Likes: Water: Whether he's in it, bending it or near it Kale will always be happy near water.
The Moon (Especially full moons): Kale LOVES bending so any time he can he will sneak in some practise at night or his favourite, a full moon.
Math: Being analytic Kale can entertain himself with logarithims, algorithims or whatever, it may have gotten him some bullying from fellow teens but he can deal with that.
Air: Kale admires the free spirits of the airbenders and sometimes wishes he could be one.
Bending: When he's not waterbending Kale Moonlight is studying the other elements.
The Beach: Kale adores the beach, being that he can have great weather AND waterbending.

Dislikes: Earthbenders: He doesnt like their huge rocks as they're hard to redirect and reasons that there is no fun in metal bending.
Dark benders: He has an unsure feeling about him and the shadow monsters creep him out.
No water: No bending = no fun
People judging him because of his age

Brief History: Kale Moonlight grew up in a slightly upper middle class Southern Water Tribe background where he was discovered to be a bending prodigy at a young age, at 7 years of age he became a fully fledged waterbending master and decided to master healing, icebending and bloodbending along with picking up other things before leaving to travel the world at age 10. From there he mastered the substyles of Northern, Southern, Swamp, Plantbending and Cloudbending.

Since then he has travelled the world teaching other waterbenders as well has developing new techniques in waterbending. He hopes to assist the military in the war but is unsure due to his age.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Kale Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kale Moonlight   Kale Moonlight I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:33 pm

I'm sorry I can't approve this. Your character is 13 and he's mastered a full element AND all the sub bending forms and he's teaching it? I'm sorry that's a little improbable. The limit for masters is age 30. So either change the age or change the character, sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

Kale Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kale Moonlight   Kale Moonlight I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:37 am

Up to where I can tell, the substyles are not an easy learn.

You would require years and years of training to master one of those. I would suggest you choose one and still a beginner in it. That way, it sounds much more realistic.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Kale Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kale Moonlight   Kale Moonlight I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:21 am

Even though it wasn't Mirikaw's place, (though I appreciate the help lol), he pretty much hit the nail on the head. What I suggest is if you want to keep him at this current age, or bump him to 14 that's fine. He can't master air yet, because he's still fairly young, but he can be fairly skilled if you want; and if you want him to be a beginner at one of the sub elements that's fine too. Does that sound good?
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
rorywater
Novice
Novice
rorywater

Kale Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kale Moonlight   Kale Moonlight I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Vermilion Emperor Kouzai wrote:
Even though it wasn't Mirikaw's place, (though I appreciate the help lol), he pretty much hit the nail on the head. What I suggest is if you want to keep him at this current age, or bump him to 14 that's fine. He can't master air yet, because he's still fairly young, but he can be fairly skilled if you want; and if you want him to be a beginner at one of the sub elements that's fine too. Does that sound good?

thats perfect i guess, i think i worded myself badly and hope i didnt come across wrong, i'll make him a beginner at plantbending and a skilled waterbender
Back to top Go down
rorywater
Novice
Novice
rorywater

Kale Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kale Moonlight   Kale Moonlight I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:35 pm

Is this better? Smile

|BASICS|
Pets: None (yet)
Family: Waterbending mother and soldier father with airbending gene.

|OPTIONAL|
Quirks: He is a child prodigy, with an IQ of 172 and a highly skilled waterbender.

|APPEARANCE|
Clothes: Slim charcoal trousers with a blue tunic that is belted horizontally with a sash.
Skin: Smooth tanned skin.
Body Type: Quite small, appears to be a weakling though bending abilities make up for it.
Image: nahh, i dont have much time

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: A strong determined waterbending prodigy, Kale is very ambitious. He has great proficiency in waterbending, and has begun training in plantbending. He hopes to master all of the substyles. However he can become cocky and headstrong, not to mention his attention span comparable to that of a goldfish. He is also a genius with a high IQ, however his analytical nature and occasional bad attitude can bring him his victory or his downfall. Kale left home after demonstrating great skill Southern style waterbending, opting to improve his skills. However despite this he still has the same immaturities and problems that your average 14 year old has.
Personal Strengths: Incredible waterbending aptitude, so much so that he has been compared to Azula (though with better mental health), High iq, Wide experiences from his travels in the world.
Personal Weaknesses: Headstrong attitude, Immature, Small size may hinder in battle

Likes: Water: Whether he's in it, bending it or near it Kale will always be happy near water.
The Moon (Especially full moons): Kale LOVES bending so any time he can he will sneak in some practise at night or his favourite, a full moon.
Math: Being analytic Kale can entertain himself with logarithims, algorithims or whatever, it may have gotten him some bullying from fellow teens but he can deal with that.
Air: Kale admires the free spirits of the airbenders and secretly thinks that he has the ability to airbend inside him due to his fathers gene however he still has not learned how to do this (possibly due to his personality that conflicts strongly with that of the spiritual Air Nomads)
The Beach: Kale adores the beach, being that he can have great weather AND waterbending.

Dislikes: Earthbenders: He doesnt like their huge rocks as they're hard to redirect and reasons that there is no fun in metal bending.
Dark benders: He has an unsure feeling about him and the shadow monsters creep him out.

Brief History: Kale Moonlight grew up in a slightly upper middle class Southern Water Tribe background where he was discovered to be a bending prodigy at a young age, he now travels the world hoping to master all of the substyles and has begun his plantbending training.

He hopes to begin bloodbending after mastering plantbending and discover the truth about his airbending heritage.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Kale Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kale Moonlight   Kale Moonlight I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:52 pm

ok. I think I looks better. As long as he didn't master waterbending yet, at the age he's at, it looks better. Though I hate to say it but Would it be possible to add just a bit more to the history? Just maybe 3 more sentences. you can add Things like how your life style was (How's your family treat you?); Did you have any friends?/Do you have any friends?; did something happen in you past that other people should know about? (Who tought him to bend?). Those kind of things. Just do that And I will Give my Approval. Smile And btw, welcome to the Site.

~River
Back to top Go down
rorywater
Novice
Novice
rorywater

Kale Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kale Moonlight   Kale Moonlight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:00 pm

Is this better?

|BASICS|
Pets: Flying lemur named Kobi, he is rather lazy compared to the usual excitable nature of flying lemurs and is very laid back, unlike Kale. He also has a rather unusual passion for swimming unlike his normally airborne relatives.
Family: Waterbending mother and soldier father with airbending gene.

|OPTIONAL|
Quirks: He is a child prodigy, with an IQ of 172 and a highly skilled waterbender.

|APPEARANCE|
Clothes: Blue t-shirt with black and white striped shorts and white shoes
Skin:Smooth tanned skin.
Image: nahh, i dont have much time

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: A strong determined waterbending prodigy, Kale is very ambitious. He has great proficiency in waterbending, and has begun training in plantbending. He hopes to master all of the substyles. However he can become cocky and headstrong, not to mention his attention span comparable to that of a goldfish. He is also a genius with a high IQ, however his analytical nature and occasional bad attitude can bring him his victory or his downfall. Kale left home after demonstrating great skill Southern style waterbending, opting to improve his skills. However despite this he still has the same immaturities and problems that your average 14 year old has.
Personal Strengths: Incredible waterbending aptitude, so much so that he has been compared to Azula (though with better mental health), High iq, Agility and gymnastic ability
Personal Weaknesses: Headstrong attitude, Immature, Small size may hinder in battle, Reliance on bending, Susceptiblity to chi blocking

Air: Kale admires the free spirits of the airbenders and hopes to hone his basic abilities in it.
Kobi: Ever since he got his pet lemur Kobi and Kale have been inseparable. they are best friends and both share a common love for water.

Magicians, mainly because he is jealous of their power but he also despises them for the war.
His difficulty in learning airbending: Kale's attitude is very different to the peaceful Air Nomads so he can barely muster an air blast or swipe, he hopes to one day have the same control over it as he does water though until then his abilities remain weak in it.

Brief History: Kale Moonlight grew up in a slightly upper middle class Southern Water Tribe background where he was discovered to be a bending prodigy at a young age, until he was 10 he trained with his waterbender mother but he eventually surpassed her in skill and needed to find a better teacher, he now travels the world hoping to master all of the substyles. He is a skilled plantbender and is learning how to heal and will be starting bloodbending in a year or two. When he was younger his father brought him to the Southern Air Temple where his grandfather lived, here he hoped to find out more about his heritage but most of the information he sook was confidential to the air nomad elders. This prompted anger in Kale and he attempted to duel the elders but was quickly knocked down in a matter of seconds by the monks. Embarrassed, Kale ran away but was found by his father who assured him that with determination and patience, you can solve anything. Afterwards his father bought him a flying lemur (Kobi) and they went home.

However with the impending threat of the magicians in the Elemental Kingdom, Kale's time is running out, he fears that if the Air Temples are wiped out then he will not find out about his heritage and may not find a master willing to teach him.

He hopes to begin bloodbending after mastering plantbending and discover the truth about his airbending heritage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kale Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kale Moonlight   Kale Moonlight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kale Moonlight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: