Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Murakami Kaname I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Murakami Kaname I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Murakami Kaname I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Murakami Kaname I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Murakami Kaname I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Murakami Kaname I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Murakami Kaname I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Murakami Kaname I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Murakami Kaname I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Murakami Kaname 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Murakami Kaname I_vote_lcapMurakami Kaname I_voting_barMurakami Kaname I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Murakami Kaname I_vote_lcapMurakami Kaname I_voting_barMurakami Kaname I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Murakami Kaname

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaname
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kaname

Murakami Kaname Empty
PostSubject: Murakami Kaname   Murakami Kaname I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:48 pm

|BASICS|

Name: Murakami Kaname

Birthplace: Dark Bender State of the Vermilion Dragon Empire

Current Residence:Travelling

Element: Dark

Pets: N/A

Weapons: Kaname is familiar with many weapons but he prefers to use a spear that measures 6 feet in length.

|OPTIONAL|

Birthday: October 17th

Blood type: B-

Hobbies: Training, Reading, Star gazing,

Quirks: His constantly fiddles with his fingers.

Family: All dead, he vaguely remembers his fathers eyes

Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|

Hair: Kaname has cut his hair short, much like a buzz cut. When he decides to grow it out or if he gets lazy, his hair is raven black and curly.

Eyes: Kaname has dark emerald green eyes, he is not sure but he guesses it runs in his family. His eyes tend to look brighter against the contrast of his skin

Height: He is 6,1’

Clothes: Kaname usually wears a thin maroon short sleeve shit and just some black slacks. He likes to keep it simple. When on the road, he will put on a black hoodie. What is most noticeable about his clothing is that his left hand is wrapped from the fingertips to the forearm.

Skin: Kaname’s skin is a deep caramel color, toughed and scarred from years of training.

Body Type: Kaname is in very good shape for his age and is athletic and flexible

|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Calm and quiet, Kaname finds small talk to be annoying so he tries not to partake in it. He prefers to watch the movements of the people around him instead of engaging in conversation. Not quick to anger, he has gained a great amount of control over his emotions, especially his anger. He naturally has a calm demeanor and is inclined to keep his cool in any situation.

Personal Strengths:

Hand to hand combat
Stealth
Intuitive
Bending

Personal Weaknesses:

Sensitivity to bright lights (eyes)
Can be blinded by his rage

Hamartia: Constant need to prove himself

Personal Hero: Hasnt found one yet

Dreams and Ambitions: Restore the Dark Nation to its former glory and/or become the greatest bender/fighter in all of the land.

Fighting
Ambition
Night Time/Full Moons
Dogs
Spears
History
Dislikes:

Talkative people
Sand
Birds
Unpreparedness
Early Mornings

Brief History:

From the moment he was born, Kaname was trained in martial arts. His mother died giving birth to him, leaving his father as his only guardian. His father underwent the same training as a child and as a way to pass down family history, he began to instruct his son. Before Kaname could fully complete his training, his father died from health complications. He was sent to the local orphanage to stay at the age of 14. A few years before this, Kaname learned that he was a bender, specifically a Dark Bender. He would go out at nights and practice, yet was never officially trained by any master.
During his time at the orphanage, Kaname spent his days reading and at night, he would sneak out and practice his bending and continue training. From his readings, Kaname learned the history of his country and the other bending nations. It was then he felt an intense anger. How could the Dark Benders fail twice? How could they just give up? It was then he decided that some day we would restore the state of the Dark Benders. At age 16, Kaname ran away from the orphanage at night, to travel the lands and find some way to complete his training. After months travelling aimlessly and living in the wilderness, he came across a small cottage along a river. The cottage belonged to an old spear master who went by the name Crow. Kaname would later become his apprentice after proving his worth. He spent the next four years training under Crow until he felt it was time for him to leave. Kaname's decision did not sit well with his master causing a rift between them when he set off on his journey.
Kaname now spends much of his time travelling to various cities and training. He has set his sights on becoming an assassin, training even more vigorously and searching for any leads he can find.

Last edited by Kaname on Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Murakami Kaname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murakami Kaname   Murakami Kaname I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Murakami Kaname 0d97af16
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/

Murakami Kaname
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: