Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kazuchiko Ichikawa  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kazuchiko Ichikawa  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kazuchiko Ichikawa  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kazuchiko Ichikawa  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kazuchiko Ichikawa  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kazuchiko Ichikawa  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kazuchiko Ichikawa  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kazuchiko Ichikawa  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kazuchiko Ichikawa  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kazuchiko Ichikawa  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kazuchiko Ichikawa  I_vote_lcapKazuchiko Ichikawa  I_voting_barKazuchiko Ichikawa  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kazuchiko Ichikawa  I_vote_lcapKazuchiko Ichikawa  I_voting_barKazuchiko Ichikawa  I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kazuchiko Ichikawa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thief
Novice
Novice
Thief

Kazuchiko Ichikawa  Empty
PostSubject: Kazuchiko Ichikawa    Kazuchiko Ichikawa  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:54 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Kazuchiko (KA-Zuu-SHee-Koh) Ichikawa (I-SHi-KAW-Ah)
    Birthplace: Earth Kingdom
    Current Residence: Earth Kingdom
    Element: Water, Blood.
    Pets: A dove, Hira, helps him work.
    Weapons: Knives, kept in his medical kit.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: 5th March
    Blood type: B+
    Hobbies: Reading, Helping Children.
    Quirks:
  • He loves reading Romance Novels, one day hoping he would have a love story like that.
    Family:
    Hideki Ichikawa, 47 (father)
    Saki Ichikawa, 43 (mother)
    Isao Ichikawa, 19 (brother)

Character Theme: One Direction - Save You Tonight

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Auburn red, neck length hair.
    Eyes: Thin, pointing brown eyes.
    Height: 6"0
    Clothes: Baggy grey shirts, brown trousers, sandals. Wooden pendant from his dad. (In the Picture)
    Skin: Light, smooth skin.
    Body Type: Well-built, quite strong, average body shape.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Gentle, romantic and kind, every perfect trait for a gentleman. Kazu may not look like a gentleman, but he is a Prince Charming. He loves children, and he's very logical, he loves science and medicines. Being a doctor, makes Kazu helpful and friendly, especially since he's a paediatric doctor at the Orphanage. He never reveals his soft, romantic side to people, because he just hasn't found his Princess yet. (:

Personal Strengths:
  • Handsome
  • Helpful
  • Kind

Personal Weaknesses:
  • Emotional
  • Temper issues
  • Defending trait, he would get into big trouble to defend his loved ones.

Hamartia: His fears are that someone would exploit him as a mean, careless man, and he would never find his true love.

Personal Hero: His mother, Saki.
    Dreams and Ambitions: To be a professional Doctor and to marry his True Love.

• Science
  • Animals
  • Reading
  • Dancing

Dislikes:
  • Fighting
  • Bullies
  • Insults
  • Bees
  • Fire

Brief History: Kazuchiko Ichikawa, known by his nickname Kazu or Dr.Kazu, was born in the Earth Kingdom, in Omashu. He is the eldest out of him and Isao, being 20 years old. He is known to look a lot like his mother, and acts a lot like her, being a fan of reading and science.

Growing up as a young boy was fairly easy for Kazu, him being taught biology as a young boy. His mother, Saki was a marine biologist herself, being a waterbender made it easier for her. Isao didn't appreciate this, his older brother getting all the attention from his mother, and him nothing. Kazu was aware of this, and decided to spend more time with Isao.

Being about 9 years old, Isao became more of an asshole, following his father with the ways of Thieving and Gambling. Kazu thought of this with shame, and carried on with Science in his School. He wasn't the most popular boy in school, but he made plenty of friends.

Getting to his teenage years, 13-14, he and his brother were strolling in the village, with 300 gold pieces from their father. Isao was buying a lot of luxury items for himself, a ring, new clothes, and a Fire Ferret. Kazu, on the otherhand, was walking by the Orphanage, and decided he wanted to be a Doctor when he was older.

Reaching 17 years old brought their lives crumbling. Kazuchiko and Isao we're in the market once more, and Isao developed a small thieving profession, well.. more of an assasin profession. Isao had kidnapped a noble, cut his arm off and stole all his rings and gold. Kazuchiko warned Isao of this, and it was too late. The Police found Isao guilty, and he forced Kazu to run away with him.

Now the brothers are taking refuge in Ba Sing Se, Kazu became a Paediatric Doctor and Isao a Muderer and a Thief.

Last edited by Thief on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thief
Novice
Novice
Thief

PostSubject: Re: Kazuchiko Ichikawa    Kazuchiko Ichikawa  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:26 pm

Bumpity bump! ~
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Kazuchiko Ichikawa    Kazuchiko Ichikawa  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Approved! I love him (and the other one, by the way). I'd like to roleplay with you, sometime. This is definitely a well thought out character, so I commend you for it. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazuchiko Ichikawa    Kazuchiko Ichikawa  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazuchiko Ichikawa
Page 1 of 1