Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Miharu Ai~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Miharu Ai~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Miharu Ai~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Miharu Ai~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Miharu Ai~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Miharu Ai~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Miharu Ai~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Miharu Ai~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Miharu Ai~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Miharu Ai~ 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Miharu Ai~ I_vote_lcapMiharu Ai~ I_voting_barMiharu Ai~ I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Miharu Ai~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

Miharu Ai~ Empty
PostSubject: Miharu Ai~   Miharu Ai~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:38 am

|BASICS|

Name: Miharu Ai

(First ; Three Springs) ; (Last ; Love)

Birthplace: Vermillion Dragon Empire

Current Residence: Traveling

Element: Dark Bender ; Fire Bender

Pets: Bat; Miharu found this Bat during their times at The Empire. A cave which was abandoned, he had taken him and took good care of him. His attire is similar to normal bats; Except it's dark skin.

Weapons: None.

|OPTIONAL|

Birthday: Fifth of March

Blood type: B-

Hobbies:
    - Writing

Quirks:
    - Quick Hand Movement
    - Writing at Massive Speed
    - Unique Imagination

Family: Harumi; Twin Sister(Fourteen)

Character Theme: Noone

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Miharu has short broaded hair, black in color. It reaches down to his neck. And halts there with several cuts all over the edges.

Eyes: His Pupils are Dark, but from within a distance, it is a bit lighter.

Height: 4'5

Clothes: Miharu's clothing are interesting. Inspite the dirtiness eminent, merely show how beautiful he is.

He is covered with a full-collared shirt. White in color, the leather is smooth, much to his sister's happiness.

Granted. He wears a jacket atop the shirt, the jacket is almost shaped as a vest. Covered in black from all sides.

His pants are similar to that of his shirt. Resembling the same kind of leather. With a bursting white color.

He equips an eye patch to cover his left eye. The surface has an image that greatly resembles a broken heart.

His boots are normal, colored in black as well.

He also has a crimson red necktie. Strapped to resemble a flower.

Skin: Smooth ; Not fragile but slightly lean.

Body Type: Bulk ; Muscular ; Limp

Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Pessimistic. Miharu is occasionally curious. His characteristics describe that of a mindful person. Independently, he is the type that would let go even of the interesting things without a heck; He is fragile and Honest.

Miharu has an elegant type of bonding with his sister. She may be the first and the last person he would trust. He jokes around her, and likes to interest her in most things. Seeing how she is a shy girl; He mostly tries to keep her out of trouble. Much to her own liking.

He is great at leadership, the flaws he has are all tactical. Dependent on his intelligence, he tries to keep up with most events. But is likely to fail dramatically.

He enjoys success. Most of his own books are typed with great imagination. He seeks his chimera for the piece of advice he usually lacks. An exceptional person who never enjoys crowds. His own would more than likely murder an annoying person. His results in most reads are hated by adults. But are sought to be interesting for infants.

Personal Strengths:
    - Running
    - Hand Movement
    - Dark Sight; Capable of easily glaring throughout a dark area.
    - Adaption

Personal Weaknesses:
    - Fragile.
    - Fearful.
    - Disasterous flaws.
    - Instant Anger; Issues.

Hamartia: Usual Twitching when Nervous. Extreme sweating and unusual break of words.

Personal Hero: Father.

Dreams and Ambitions: Become the best Writer.

- Darkness
    - Fire
    - Books
    - Knowledge
    - Experience
    - News

Dislikes:
    - Annoyance
    - Infants
    - Violence
    - Water Bending

Brief History:

During Miharu's Childhood. His parents ought him to be a female. Much to his own hate. They had him equip everything they find rather girly;Interesting for female. He had hated the clothing. With much expected from his own parents, they had gotten him an excessive amount of equipment. And even the elegant things. Like makeup.

While he was growing rapidly from infantry, his parents had known of his gender by the age of 10; When they had been loosing money. Such process gotten his father anger management issues. His mother, which was a fragile; Independent woman had died. Both of them seemed to care for money, they had deemed him worthless. And barely had granted him access to anything.

At the mere age of Eleven, his grandfather, which was a intelligent general had taken him. The whereabouts of his rich grandfather had resulted in him being taken away. His sister was similarly taken. But not to mention, this is Miharu's story.

His grandfather though, had sought almost every female require request. While the male parts are taken as soldier material. At the usual cases, Miharu is seen playing with his sister. Resulting in his grand's complete anger.

At the age of Twelve, the decision of Miharu had resulted in both him and his sister to leave the solitude in his grandfather's house. And enjoy the life outside. Which had them stirring through nations.

Last edited by Mirikaw Nesao on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Miharu Ai~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miharu Ai~   Miharu Ai~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:23 pm

What is meant by Vermilion The Dark Empire? There is no such thing. Do you mean Vermilion Dragon Empire? Or the Dark Bender State of the Vermilion Dragon Empire?
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Miharu Ai~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: