Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Assassinated(Public) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Assassinated(Public) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Assassinated(Public) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Assassinated(Public) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Assassinated(Public) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Assassinated(Public) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Assassinated(Public) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Assassinated(Public) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Assassinated(Public) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Assassinated(Public) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Assassinated(Public) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAssassinated(Public) - Page 2 I_voting_barAssassinated(Public) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Assassinated(Public) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAssassinated(Public) - Page 2 I_voting_barAssassinated(Public) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Assassinated(Public)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

Assassinated(Public) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassinated(Public)   Assassinated(Public) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:31 pm

Noticed Masaru's foolishness, and without any warning, silently leaped once more. His clenched fists curled about at the air, the knuckles, which left streaks of blurry black aimed for his shoulders. Each strike was swift, gentle and violent. Internally, Masaru would feel his chi particles accumulate, causing his shoulders to stun. If successful.

Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Assassinated(Public)   Assassinated(Public) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:34 pm

Masaru's ear flicked, he could literally hear the punches going to his shoulders, he quickly ducked, having the hits go over his shoulders, "A chi blocker, eh? Buzz off." he said quickly reaching up and grabbing one of Dansu's wrists, he then swung him and tossed him away, not intending to hurt him, just to get him away,
Back to top Go down
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

PostSubject: Re: Assassinated(Public)   Assassinated(Public) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:41 pm

stirred his other free palm upwards, the streaks of blur left out, he didn't bother speaking. His knuckles which pointed upwards swiftly extending, while he was tossed away, he would slide the curled fist along the ground, and snake behind. Gently, he would flail his sight at the teenager. And linger forwards, his body allowed him to flexibly drive his left fist upwards, violently brandished, if hit, it would press into his left cheek and leave out a bruise, while still keep him at stun at his position.
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Assassinated(Public)   Assassinated(Public) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:44 pm

Dansu's hit connects into his cheek.

Masaru grins wickedly at him, "What part of buzz off, don't you get?" Masaru says, stomping one foot to the ground, sending a pillar directly at the chi blocker, aiming to hit him in the stomach directly and push him away from Masaru.
Back to top Go down
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

PostSubject: Re: Assassinated(Public)   Assassinated(Public) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:48 pm

Noticed how his fist connected, almost instantly, he chained a distant palm to that one, and brandished it violently for the opposing cheek. While it left out streaks of blur, he wouldn't allow the teenager time to focus and stomp his leg into the ground.

Flexibly, he would raise his left knee upwards, and flower both palms beneath Masaru's head. If all was successful, he would push his face downwards with demanding force, while the kneecap went for the nose intentionally.

(OOC: All Attempt. Btw.)
Back to top Go down
Gitta
Banned
Banned
Gitta

PostSubject: Re: Assassinated(Public)   Assassinated(Public) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:48 pm

Gitta would be in the shadows just eyeing the two npcs, the water bender and fire bender. Gitta would focus his eyes onto the fire bender, concentrating his aura straight into his eyes not blinking at all. He would send his mind bending over to the fire bender npc this instants. Controlling the fire benders movements, the fire bender would pull out a knife using his right hand gripping it firmly. The fire bender would stab his neck near the jugular area. The stab on the neck would instantly end his life cutting his jugular, The fire bender would fall to the ground being dead, laying on his own pool of blood. Gitta would close his eyes canceling the mind bending as it would strain his eyes to much. Gitta would walk out of the place through the back area, no one notices that he was there to begin with. Leaving the scene through the shadows. "One fire bender down, a whole nation will be next" He would say this in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Assassinated(Public)   Assassinated(Public) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:54 pm

Masaru growls slightly and ducks away, he uses earthbending to propel him self about ten yards away from Dansu, "I don't have the time to deal with you." he says sending and earth wall up to cover the width of the street, blocking Dansu's view of Masaru.

Masaru dashed through several alley ways, moving to his next location, "Damned chi blocker. he says placing his hands in his pockets and continuing to walk.
Back to top Go down
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

PostSubject: Re: Assassinated(Public)   Assassinated(Public) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:07 pm

Noticed how he had put a chi block on the kid's body and so he remained at tranquility, allowing him to escape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassinated(Public)   Assassinated(Public) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassinated(Public)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2