Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Alone in an alley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Alone in an alley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Alone in an alley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Alone in an alley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Alone in an alley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Alone in an alley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Alone in an alley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Alone in an alley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Alone in an alley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Alone in an alley. - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Alone in an alley. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAlone in an alley. - Page 2 I_voting_barAlone in an alley. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Alone in an alley. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAlone in an alley. - Page 2 I_voting_barAlone in an alley. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Alone in an alley.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

Alone in an alley. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in an alley.   Alone in an alley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:34 pm

Ren gets up and dusts of her skirt and follows him to where he messes with the guards.

Ren looks dumbfounded for a second as Hiaro taps her and dashes off, she giggles slightly and dashes off after him, for good measure she sweeps the legs of one of the guards on her way after him, it doesn't take her long to catch up to him and she taps him on his right shoulder and ducks over to his left side, "You're it!" she says dashing off ahead of him, until she sees they are out of sight from the guards.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Alone in an alley.   Alone in an alley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:23 pm

Hiaro pushed past people and stands sending items in all directions. He even took a few and with quick earthbending tripped more guards. He quickly ran out of the market and tried to catch his breath. Then he heard someone tap him and say, You're it. He laughed and said, "That was fun. I got to mess with the guards and I actually felt like a kid." Since Hiaro started living in the streets at a young age he really never had any childhood. He never got to play games, but he really didn’t care. "Hey you!" Hiaro heard and froze in his spot. He turned to see an angry female merchant. "I saw you take something of mine!" She pointed at him and Hiaro was about to flee when he felt something hit him. It was water and it send him flying backwards, apparently she was a waterbender.

Hiaro got up and quickly sent a few decent sized rocks at her. She sliced them in half and Hiaro loosened the earth at her feet turning it into quicksand. She sunk and shouted for help and the guards. "Come on!" He said grabbing Ren's hand and running in the other direction. He ran through homes and down streets making turns here and there until he thought it was safe. He turned into an alley and sighed. "That was close," he said wiping his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Alone in an alley.   Alone in an alley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:35 pm

Ren gasped for a second as Hiaro took her hand and whisked her off with him, after a few seconds she steadied he pace and was in sync with him while they ran.

Ren blinked at him as he stops and she slowly slips her hand out of his, he looks around curiously at where they are now, "Where are we now?" she asked him curiously, poking her head out from the alley to get a quick look at where they might be, she saw several guards and quickly ducked back into the alley next to Hiaro.
Back to top Go down
Yi Lin Sung
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yi Lin Sung

PostSubject: Re: Alone in an alley.   Alone in an alley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:38 am

---Siri---

Just as the girl spoke, a tiny, flying creature glided down from across the streets and started scampering over her, stopping every second or so to sniff a little. It then hopped over to the other escapee, repeating the process, zipping around him like a mouse that had ODed on caffeine. After a good 5 seconds on each of them, it leapt off and glided down the alley a short way to a woman who now stood there and landed on her shoulder.

"You're on my street now."

Siri crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at the pair. They'd evaded capture by the guards, and that was something to be proud of. However, that kind of thing wouldn't last forever. She stood in the middle of the alley. If they ran, they'd end up out in the middle of the street, again with a guard nearby. It was rush hour, after all. Not that she wanted to be in their sights any more than the kids. Just around the corner was the tea shop that she'd 'acquired' a few days ago, and the guards weren't all that happy about it. Still, no one had given up any information on her. Mostly, she hoped, because they liked her more than the gangs.

"Now, I might ask just how many mouths you're planning on feeding there, kid." She nodded at the rather large amount of food in the young boy's hands. If it was just for the two of them, it'd mold before they finished it. She rather hoped that wouldn't be the case, but then again a little extra food wouldn't be so bad if she could convince him to donate some of it to the cause. She tapped her foot impatiently while Slither the flying squirrel ran miniature circles on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Alone in an alley.   Alone in an alley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:39 am

“Some alley,” Hiaro said looking up and down it. He followed Ren and looked around the corner and saw the guards. That’s not the best idea they might as well stay here for a while and wait until everything died down. He was going to say something else, but then an annoying animal appeared out of nowhere and started to bother Ren. “Get away,” he said to it kicking the air trying to get the annoying animal away from Ren. He went to go kick at the animal again, but stopped when he saw it fly on some woman’s shoulder. He chuckled when she said this was her street. “I don’t think it is yours,” he said looking around, “if it is then you are doing a poor job at keeping it clean.” He kicked a pile of garbage sending it all over the floor. She looked like trouble and Hiaro did not like dealing with trouble. He got in a stance and said, “We don’t want any trouble.”

When she said something about the food he loosened up and said, “It’s ours. Go get your own.” He shoved a few loaves in his vest and tossed a few to Ren. “I have eaten moldy bread before,” he said, “I can eat it again.” He had worked hard to get this bread. He never gave up anything he stole, and the only reason he gave it to Ren because she looked like she needed some help. “I am sure you can get your little flying whatever there to get you some bread,” he said pointing to the animal. He looked at it and then moved his attention to the girl. “Come on Ren let’s go,” he turned and started to walk out of the alley.
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Alone in an alley.   Alone in an alley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:18 pm

Ren looked at the little squirrel curiously, she smiled down at it before it darted to Hiaro, and then dashed to Siri.

Ren slowly looked up at the woman and became slightly terrified, and before she knew it she was saying that it was her street, Hiaro quickly countered her comment while she went behind him, a bit scared of the woman.

The next thing Ren knew, Hiaro had given her some loaves of bread and was already headed away, Ren blinked and stood there dumbfounded for a few seconds before walking towards Siri, "I am sorry if we are causing any trouble, maam, here is some bread if it helps." she said to the woman, truthfully and sincerly, she handed her two loaves of bread, leaving two for herself and dashed off after Hiaro, catching up to him quickly.
Back to top Go down
Yi Lin Sung
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yi Lin Sung

PostSubject: Re: Alone in an alley.   Alone in an alley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:19 am

She looked at the bread and accepted it quietly, bowing just a little. She glanced behind her and saw two young children peeking around the corner of the alley. It wasn't surprising, these two had been watching her for quite some time, unsure how to feel about the woman. She sighed to herself and tossed the bread over her shoulder. One of them, a young boy, deftly caught it and the two scurried off. That should give them an idea.

"What if I told you..." She called, returning to her relaxed state, "That you could do half the work you do now, steal nothing, get just enough food, and help other people like her while you're at it?" She needed lackeys, sure, but these two seemed different. There was something about the confidence the boy had that she liked. "After all, you don't think she's the only one, do you?" The two had obviously just met recently, it was clear from the way they acted around each other. She narrowed her eyes a little bit, deciding to pull out the big guns early. "Besides, hording all that bread...does that make you any better than them?" She didn't need to specify who "them" meant. He would know. Or, rather, he would fill in the blanks. Sky glanced sideways at her with an air of judgement. She seemed rather upset that Siri wasn't just beating the kid up and proving her superiority. She smiled coyly to the little serpentine rodent, silently assuring her she knew what she was doing. Slither, on the other hand, was simply chasing her tail, and when she finally caught it she began nibbling at the tip. Sometimes, it was hard to wonder just what was going on in that little squirrely head of hers. Oh well, now it was just a waiting game.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Alone in an alley.   Alone in an alley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:53 pm

Hiaro shot Ren a look when she gave some of the bread to the woman. He frowned and watched Ren walk back to him he was turning around and about to leave the alley when he heard her speak. He turned to face her and walked forward listening to her idea. “I am listening…” Hiaro said thinking of the idea. What was in it for him? He crossed his arms and thought about the offer a little while longer, “What do I get out of it?” Hiaro ended up asking the woman. He was all for helping out those in need, but in the end when worse comes to worse it is just him. When he is in trouble the poor don’t come to his aid he has to fight his own battles. He would want something out of it and this woman better give a good offer or he will leave. He looked at Ren and wondered if she would stay with him or join this girl.

Hiaro heard what the woman said and it did sting. He knew who she was talking about. “I am nothing like them,” Hiaro said glaring at the woman and then moving his attention to Ren. “What do you think?” He asked her. So far she has been a good companion and she was probably one of the only people he could actually trust.
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Alone in an alley.   Alone in an alley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:58 pm

Ren looked a bit discouraged when Hiaro shot him a look, she hung her head low, frowning as he heard the woman talk to Hiaro mostly.

Ren's head moved up and looked to Siri when she said 'them,' she bit her lower lip ever so slightly, watching her curiously before Hiaro addressed her, asking her what she thought, she looked at him and thought it over quickly, "I-I don't know... I'm new to living on the streets in stuff, it might be okay I guess.." she said still a little discouraged from the look Hiaro had sent her, she then shrugged it off, "I'll let you decide.. You helped me out first Hiaro, I will follow you." she said, looking him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yi Lin Sung
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yi Lin Sung

PostSubject: Re: Alone in an alley.   Alone in an alley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:48 pm

[OOC: Sorry about that. Life happened e.e; ]

The woman smiled slightly to herself and waited for the two to discuss momentarily. This kid, however scruffy and unkempt he was, certainly had a quality in him that would inspire others to follow him. The lovable rogue. He could really do some good on the streets, if he put his mind to it. This girl, already, would follow him at his beck and call. While she examined them, she took on a look of deep thought.

"What would you get, eh?" She tapped her fingers on her arm, as if she were thinking about it. "What if I told you you'd get self-validation and the wonderful tickle you get in your stomach for doing good deeds?" She chuckled to herself. "No, I suppose you aren't the type for that. Here's the deal. What I do is liberate these places from the gangs that run around here. All I ask of the businesses is to donate just a part of what the gangs were taking to those who can't feed themselves, and just a little for myself. So, in answer to what you would get...Food, shelter, protection, comfort," She smirked a bit and looked them over. "And the opportunity to put a good beating on those scum-sucking lightweights who call themselves gangsters." She let that sink in. The promise of beating up a bunch of scrubs was one of the factors that led her to this particular path, as opposed to simple community service.

"All I ask is that you join me. I'll assign you an area to watch over, and all you need to do is follow some guidelines. And if you enjoy your life of stealing things," She laughed allowed again. "Let's just say I know where a few gang hideouts are, and they're a lot more fun to sneak into."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone in an alley.   Alone in an alley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone in an alley.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: July-
Jump to: