Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Utsukushi Dansu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Utsukushi Dansu I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Utsukushi Dansu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Utsukushi Dansu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Utsukushi Dansu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Utsukushi Dansu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Utsukushi Dansu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Utsukushi Dansu I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Utsukushi Dansu I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Utsukushi Dansu 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Utsukushi Dansu I_vote_lcapUtsukushi Dansu I_voting_barUtsukushi Dansu I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Utsukushi Dansu I_vote_lcapUtsukushi Dansu I_voting_barUtsukushi Dansu I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Utsukushi Dansu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

Utsukushi Dansu Empty
PostSubject: Utsukushi Dansu   Utsukushi Dansu I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:24 am

|Basics|
    Name:
    Utsukushi Dansu (Utsu-Ku-Shi Da-N-SU

(Meaning "Lovely Dance")

Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe.

Current Residence: Ba Sing Se.

Element: Chi Blocker.

Pets: None

Weapons: Dansu Holds a variety of weapons;

- Bokken: Dansu's Main Weapon. As a Chi Blocker, he holds a broad Wooden blade. Rather Sharp at the edge. The mere Blunt power is incomparable.

- Gloves: Dansu Holds a vacantly black duo of gloves. Which aid in speeding his Limp but Violent strikes.

|Optional|

Birthday:
    At the Beginning of May. The day beneath the third.

Blood type: B

Hobbies:
    - Instant Adaptation
    - Organization
    - Paint at the very least.

Quirks:
    - Dreadful Stare
    - Flexible Outline
    - Cannot hold a mere day without A cookie.

Family: Unknown
    Character Theme: Decision comes Later.

|Appearance|

Hair: Dansu has Short-broaded hair. The blue sea color of it's spikes reach into the peak of his shoulders. Pulped out seems to be a sphere made of hair. Reaching into the forehair of his own. Along with two long chords running down beneath his shoulders.

Eyes: Dansu's eyes change through the process of emotional moments. Granted, this means he has no specific size.

As for the color, his pupils glisten with a light blue color. The lens itself is shaded with lines of black.

Height: 6'2"

Clothes: Dansu's attire changes through the course of travelling. But mainly, his equipment revolves around a Green jacket, belted along into his waist, soon continuing towards his light yellow pants. At his shin, the standard long boots are connected to the leather. A white sash strapped along his beautiful neck.

Skin: Smooth Skin. Dansu has a decent amount of scars running along his stomach from beyond history.

Body Type: The Turf of his outline shows that he is Limp. The main source of his body weight comes from his regular diet. Yet it is kept at normal basis.

Image:
    Spoiler:

|Characteristics|

Personality: Dreadful. Dansu is mainly the starer type. His vicious personality had been an advantage to the society. He is silent. A quiet man with barely any of such aspects Prominent. He isn't shy. Definitely kept to himself though. A calm person with tolerance. He is the judging type. Usually giving his perception to other fellow Pupil. Humans, for him are all taken as adversary. Mainly The Benders.

Personal Strengths:

- Silence.
    - Cookies
    - Judgement
    - Staring
    - Running
    - Deep Creation
    - Non Excitement

Personal Weaknesses:

- Nuisance
    - Surprises
    - Love
    - Benders
    - Fun

Hamartia: Resistance To Cookies. Mainly Chocolate.

Personal Hero: None; As he considers mostly everyone a distant enemy.

Dreams and Ambitions: No Known ambitions can be given about this character. As the story follows; however, he will gain perhaps a new dream.

- Silence
    - Adults
    - Cookies
    - Chocolate Cookies
    - Non-Benders
    - Fighting
    - Violence

Dislikes:

- Annoying Children
    - Children
    - Humans
    - Benders
    - Food
    - Chips
    - Metal
    - Excuses
    - Being a Pacifist

Brief History:

Thoroughly, Dansu's Life began at the beginning of May. He was viewed distant from other family members. The care from his Mother, Father and other parties was rather Low. From the starting of his life, People were the main target. To his eyes. His beautiful eyes which remained quiet all of his living years.

The kid, from when he was a mere child, grew to become a Cookie-Lover. While his Mother had expired, he had barely given any Emotional stress. Infact, he was joyful. His Father, a mere merchant traveled away while this kid remained silent. Whatsoever, his Brother. A successful, educated Adult couldn't afford Him. And so left him out for his own.

Dansu grew even quieter. His times of staring extended fully, from within moments like this, he had gained his unique hatred. To all Humans. Days had passed while he had stayed Parentless, None to give him the care he needed. By know, he had really thought every Person was an adversary.

His hate grew and grew. It was similar to a tree, unlimited in growth, and people resumed to feed it water. . . .At the age of Sixteen, he was forced to travel. His pace was tracing towards Ba Sing Se. The city he had planned to destroy merely for years. His love. Was never discrete.

Teenagers of his age were Rambunctious to travel. While he hated to get on a boat. Soon enough, the destruction of his Father And Brother was heard. Benders had killed his family. While he remains emotionless for the rest of his days. He keeps the tolerance eminent. . . .And hides the hate towards All the benders.

Independently, he had managed to clearly master the Art of Blocking Chi. Known from his parents earlier that he was born a non-bender. Unlike his brother which was a perfect Water bender. This was when
    Dansu
    had retaliated against Benders.
Back to top Go down
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

Utsukushi Dansu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utsukushi Dansu   Utsukushi Dansu I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:20 pm

Approved, I love him! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

Utsukushi Dansu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utsukushi Dansu   Utsukushi Dansu I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:21 pm

Thanks. ^_^
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Utsukushi Dansu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utsukushi Dansu   Utsukushi Dansu I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:17 am

Oh my gosh I adore him! I really want to roleplay with him. He needs to fight Cassian sometime. They're sure to HATE each other! ^__^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

Utsukushi Dansu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utsukushi Dansu   Utsukushi Dansu I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:26 am

Definitely. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Utsukushi Dansu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utsukushi Dansu   Utsukushi Dansu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Utsukushi Dansu
Page 1 of 1