Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Masaru, The fighter. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Masaru, The fighter. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Masaru, The fighter. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Masaru, The fighter. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Masaru, The fighter. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Masaru, The fighter. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Masaru, The fighter. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Masaru, The fighter. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Masaru, The fighter. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Masaru, The fighter. 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Masaru, The fighter. I_vote_lcapMasaru, The fighter. I_voting_barMasaru, The fighter. I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Masaru, The fighter. I_vote_lcapMasaru, The fighter. I_voting_barMasaru, The fighter. I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Masaru, The fighter.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

Masaru, The fighter. Empty
PostSubject: Masaru, The fighter.   Masaru, The fighter. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:28 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Masaru Takeshi
    Birthplace: Earth Nation
    Current Residence: Anywhere he can find a bed to lay in.
    Element: Earth, and fire.
    Pets: None
    Weapons: Masaru carries around two separate weapons that he uses separately or together, depending on his choice, the first weapon he carries around is a standard katana where he keeps the sheath on his back, the handle has the shape of a dragon's head and it's handle is the color of fire, the second weapon he carries around is a claw that fits around his hand/fist, the claws stretch out approximately ten inches from his knuckles, the glove he uses to hold the claws is a mixture of dark brown and forest green.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: Masaru was born on March Twenty Second.
    Blood type: O Negative
    Hobbies: Fighting and enjoying the wild life.
    Quirks: Masaru always carries around a unique coin.
    Family: All dead, that he knows of.
    Character Theme: For The Love Of The Game by Pillar

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Masaru has dark brown hair that from time to time he dyes bright red, his hair is short all around and at the top it points out in front of him.
    Eyes: Normal size, Right eye: Blue, Left eye: Green.
    Height: Six feet, eight inches tall.
    Clothes: Masaru wears loose green pants with a gold trim for the seams, the top that he wears varies between a red jacket and a green shirt matching his pants, but completely skin tight, and a green jacket and red shirt.
    Skin: Masaru has rough skin on almost all of his body.
    Body Type: Masaru Takeshi is a well built individual, he can easily be mistaken for a body builder.
    Image: No image available, just picture a body builder type person with the clothes previously described.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Masaru is normally a quiet and timid individual, until put into a fight or provoked, he will easily stand up for friends if they are being picked on.
    Personal Strengths: Muscles, and the ability to fire bend and earth bend.
    Personal Weaknesses: He has a weakness for helping girls and moving too soon in a fight.
    Hamartia: Masaru's main flaw is when he is in fights his anger gets the better of him and he moves to soon.
    Personal Hero: No one.
    Dreams and Ambitions: Masaru wants to be the greatest fighter the world has ever seen, but he continues to get shot down by the bigger fighting places and forced to result to little pay when he fights.

Likes: Animals, knives, pain, other sharp objects, and being better at something.

Dislikes: Bullies, idiots, unfair fights, people telling him what to do, and doctors.

Brief History: Masaru Takeshi, the last born of his family, upon being born on the dreadful day that caused his mother such agony he died, holding him in her arms, Masaru's father hated him for taking his only love and sent him to an orphanage to be by himself or join another family, sadly Masaru never found another family and lived in the orphanage until he was thirteen years of age, upon becoming thirteen he had already learned his earth bending and was told the heart wrenching story that he had been the cause of his mother's brutal demise(emotional pain for the 2nd bending), Masaru was heart broken and ran away to never return to the cell he had called home he rand until he found a fighting rink that he thought would be a good way to earn money and make a living. He fought for two years, learning how to control two weapons with ease, his sword and his claws that he used as an extension of his earth bending (and later his fire bending), he fought all most every week all year round, his fights were brutal, they never cut anyone slack, including a kid, one day Masaru had to face the best fighter in there, this time with no rules or limits, Masaru finally revealed his entire strength on that match and won the match, his sword and claw weapons stained with his opponents blood, the dead body lay in the center on the ring with him looking down upon it, upon winning he was faced with a great ordeal, the crowd was furious that he had killed their favorite and best fighter, they charged the ring ready to kill, they subdued Masaru and cut out his stomach as punishment for killing the fighter (Physical pain for 2nd element). Ever since then he has hid and changed his identity for fights, going under the name of Hajime Akio, now he wanders around between his scheduled fights, sleeping wherever he can and doing what little he can for the community. After a year or two of being out of the fighting business he was offered something that he could not refuse, the chance to learn fire bending to fight with better abilities and greater strength, he could not refused, he went with the stranger who had offered it to him and learned the bending, before returning back to the earth kingdom to continue his fighting career.

Last edited by Kevinbob9 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Masaru, The fighter.   Masaru, The fighter. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:01 pm

There are requirments to have a second element. Your app does not have any of them.

https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t8-official-bending-elements

The list can be find there. Look at the bottom and add one or two and he can bend fire.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Masaru, The fighter.   Masaru, The fighter. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masaru, The fighter.   Masaru, The fighter. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masaru, The fighter.
Page 1 of 1