Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Aiyanna Ikeinaw   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Aiyanna Ikeinaw   I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Aiyanna Ikeinaw   I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Aiyanna Ikeinaw   I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Aiyanna Ikeinaw   I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Aiyanna Ikeinaw   I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Aiyanna Ikeinaw   I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Aiyanna Ikeinaw   I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Aiyanna Ikeinaw   I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Aiyanna Ikeinaw   89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Aiyanna Ikeinaw   I_vote_lcapAiyanna Ikeinaw   I_voting_barAiyanna Ikeinaw   I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Aiyanna Ikeinaw   I_vote_lcapAiyanna Ikeinaw   I_voting_barAiyanna Ikeinaw   I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Aiyanna Ikeinaw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lin Lin
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Lin Lin

Aiyanna Ikeinaw   Empty
PostSubject: Aiyanna Ikeinaw    Aiyanna Ikeinaw   I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:13 am

|BASICS|
Name:Aiyanna Ikeinaw
Meaning~"Eternal Blossom"/"Heart"
Birthplace: Southern Water Tribe
Current Residence: Northern Water Tribe
Element: Water
Pets: None (yet)
Weapons: None

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: N/A
Blood type: AB-
Hobbies: Singing and drawing(occasionally)
Quirks: N/A
Family: N/A
Character Theme: N/A

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Look at te picture
Eyes: Look at the picture
Height: 5'5''
Clothes: Look at picture (But she also when outside wears a long fur coat made of buffalo yak and the inside of the outside coat is coatd with recycled Otter-Penguin fluff).

Skin: Look at the picture
Body Type: Look at the picture
Image:
Spoiler:

[size=18]|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Aiyanna can at sometimes be very determined, but most of the time she is very kind,sweet, and a bit goofy. But when ever her family or friends are in danger she can get very serious and focus strongly on the task at hand.

Personal Strengths:

• clever
  • skilled in agriculture (can survive in the outside world)
  • good with the everyday people

Personal Weaknesses:
  • Overprotective
  • can sometimes be too nice

Hamartia: Over-protective
Personal Hero: Sokka
Dreams and Ambitions: To find her one true love, and travel the world

• Drawing
  • Singing
  • Wildlife
  • Bending

Dislikes:
  • Poachers
  • Seeing loved ones hurt
  • Poverty
  • Famine
  • Pirates

Brief History: Aiyanna was born to a nomadic tribe of fishermen down near the south pole with only 20 people in it. She was the youngest of three children. Her parents and the rest of the tribe were very ecstatic to have her.
Growing up, fishing was the main priority. Being a part of a fishing family meant you had to carry your weight once you were able to walk, Aiyanna’s education wasn’t taught like most children. She was taught by the tribe scholar but since they only went to land to sell fish and whale blubber every three weeks where she met many new and exciting people (Even the Southern royal family themselves at one point!), she didn’t get to learn a straight education. She was taught history, battle tactics, math, and many other curriculums. But unlike most children on the main land, Aiyanna had the freedom to learn about the outside world through exploration.

in her pre-teen years she went through the normal rite of passage for every southern water tribe teenager (ice dodging). She nearly failed but passed and received the sign of wisdom.

At the age of 14 half of her tribe was robbed and wiped out by pirates who wanted to steal their hard earned money. After that the rest of her tribe travelled to the top of the world to the Northern Water Tribe and sought refuge and decided to stay there.

Last edited by Lin Lin on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Aiyanna Ikeinaw   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiyanna Ikeinaw    Aiyanna Ikeinaw   I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:44 am

She's approved! ^__^ As for her being Castiel's girlfriend, I'm going to wait about three days to see if anyone else replies. And if they do not, then you're all set. I do really like her, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Lin Lin
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Lin Lin

Aiyanna Ikeinaw   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiyanna Ikeinaw    Aiyanna Ikeinaw   I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:54 am

I changed the name of my character and her last name
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Aiyanna Ikeinaw   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiyanna Ikeinaw    Aiyanna Ikeinaw   I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:35 am

That's fine! By the way, Balisugar has gone inactive, so if you'd still like to be Castiel's betrothed, that's fine. However, you have to be positive you'll be active enough to continue a reign. Remember, this character will eventually become queen, so you gotta stay active. :3

Love, Kura. ^__^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Lin Lin
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Lin Lin

Aiyanna Ikeinaw   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiyanna Ikeinaw    Aiyanna Ikeinaw   I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:51 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!! *clears throat* I mean I/Aiyanna would be greatly honored to be betrothed to the great prince castiel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aiyanna Ikeinaw   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiyanna Ikeinaw    Aiyanna Ikeinaw   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aiyanna Ikeinaw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: