Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!! 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!! I_vote_lcapPrince Castiel's Betrothed !!! I_voting_barPrince Castiel's Betrothed !!! I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!! I_vote_lcapPrince Castiel's Betrothed !!! I_voting_barPrince Castiel's Betrothed !!! I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!! Empty
PostSubject: Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!!   Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:45 pm

Name
    Prince Castiel Leiheng "The Tribe's Gem"

Element(s)
    Water

Rank
    Royal

Picture
    Go ahead and try. Try to resist him. :3

Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!! Castie11

What/Why
    Castiel just turned eighteen, so naturally his father's looking for him to be married soon. Castiel himself is also pretty much geared towards settling down. Your character does not have to be someone he's just met, or someone he chose specifically. They could be childhood friends, even, or former enemies ...

Gender of Other Character
    Female, preferably. ;3

Ideal Age
    15-20

Gender of User
    Doesn't mattuh ~

Dowry
    - He's an adorably compassionate person, so cue plenty of cuddling and all that good shiadd
    - By marrying him, you will become a princess and eventually a queen
    - He IS going to have children, so get ready for us to plan that out, too. ^__^
    - Gain immediate status as royalty and access to certain privileges with the title (this, however, doesn't mean you get to be Admin)
    - Losta wealth and fortune
    - Your babies are gonna be beautiful . ;3
    - Access to artifacts, weapons, secrets and whatnot

The Negatives
    - This is soon to be dangerous times so, yeah, don't die O_o
    - Castiel's somewhat of a workaholic
    - You're pretty much anchored to the Northern Water Tribe. Or you should be. You know, never mind. Do what you want. <_< ^__^

Personality
    Castiel is a very intelligent and kind person. However, since he is identical to his more unpleasant twin, many people are guarded with him. Castiel loves his role as prince because he feels that he is able to protect his people, but he has a cooler streak now that his naivete is gone. In fact, his personality is somewhat similar to his passive father, Anuk, except Castiel allows his emotions to drive most of the things he does rather than actual tact.

Brief Bio
    Prince Castiel and Prince Cassian were born during the Northern Tribal New Year. Castiel was born before midnight, on December 31st. Cassian was born on January 1st. The manner of their birth was considered an omen, and throughout their infancy the boys were closely watched.

Growing up, Castiel and Cassian were inseparable. Being the foremost heir to the throne, Castiel went through more education than brother, and was taught both political, battle and practical tactics. In their early childhood, Castiel often got blamed for things Cassian would do because they looked exactly alike. To avoid this, Castiel adopted warmer colors, such as white and red. Cassian chose cooler themes, like blue and purple.

Castiel often gets depressed thinking about his mother, who died when he was eleven from giving birth to his little brother, Roman. The woman, of course, had been a major part of his life and taught him all about affection and discipline. Her name had been Hana, as seen in her daughter, Kihana.

Castiel loves his family very much. He respects his father and brother, and deeply cares for his little sister and brother.

Criteria
    - Be a resident of the Northern Water Tribe
    - Have decent RP skills (ie. posts are an average of three paragraphs long, good grammar, etc.)
    - Castiel is physically attracted to girls with blue eyes and slender frames, but of course this isn't necessary
    - Possess the intelligence, maturity and tact it takes to be queen
    - NOT be all-powerful. Must be like a normal person, as in no Mary Sue superpowers and extraordinary, bone-shattering beauty
    - Be willing to bear and RP future children. ;3
    - Be active enough to carry out roles in the plot

It the character is not active enough, she will be omitted and the topic will be re-opened. ^__^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Lin Lin
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Lin Lin

PostSubject: Re: Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!!   Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:03 am

I think Ahnah would be a very smexy wife/girl friend for the future prince

Heres her link: https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t1815-ahnah-hiskawa#13824
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!!   Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:05 pm

My character Katerina has blue eyes and a slender frame (You can check that off the requirement list ^_^). She would be a perfect wife for this smexeh ass prince. But my posts aren't three paragraphs long because I usually just write it all in one paragraph. >.<. But sometimes I separate it into two paragraphs, so I suppose I could do three. I do use correct grammar though (I hate incorrect grammar, it annoys me). Anyway, Katerina is not all powerful, so yeah, I think she'd make a good queen.

Here's the link: https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t1649-katerina-lise

NOTE: I have changed the image, and made her 17
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!!   Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:25 pm

This was extremely difficult to do. So, I checked off the criteria in accordance to whichever character Castiel would get along with best. Sooo, to check off:

Ahnah
    Positives:
    • Both enjoy singing
    • Slender and blue-eyed Wink
    • Has an interesting past
    • Shares Castiel's cleverness, tenacity and kindness
    • Extremely protective of her family, just like Castiel
    • Also has the habit of being too nice
    • Dislikes seeing people suffer, too
    • RP style is nice

Negatives
    • Posts aren't as detailed as I would like (sorry! D:)
    • Character app skipped over quirks/etc, which I understand wasn't necessary but would've provided more insight.

Katerina
    Positives:
    • Shares Castiel's pious tendencies
    • Slender and blue-eyed Wink XD
    • Has the habit of dressing elegantly, like Castiel
    • Is optimistic, like Castiel, but can be calm when needed
    • The fact that she gets annoyed at small things contrasts nicely with Castiel's never-ending patience.
    • Likes singing, like Castiel
    • Could relate to Katerina losing her parents just as he lost his mother at a young age
    • Dealt with her grief by burying herself in work, just as Castiel had
    • I love the way you RP. Although it's not three paragraphs, it's detailed enough.
    • I really, really like her personality.

Negatives:
      Can't think of any. O_o

FINAL DECISION:

Drumroll ...
    Drumroll ...
    Drumroll ..

Spoiler:
    Lol. Congratulations, dear.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!!   Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Yay!! Thankyou for choosing Katerina/me. It's going to be a huge honor for her ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!!   Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:59 pm

No problem. Lin Lin, I'm going to try to figure out something else for you, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Lin Lin
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Lin Lin

PostSubject: Re: Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!!   Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:13 pm

No worries. I'm happy for Katerina Smile I can't wait to see a different role that you give me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!!   Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince Castiel's Betrothed !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: