Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Asta Li Exia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Asta Li Exia I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Asta Li Exia I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Asta Li Exia I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Asta Li Exia I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Asta Li Exia I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Asta Li Exia I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Asta Li Exia I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Asta Li Exia I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Asta Li Exia 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Asta Li Exia I_vote_lcapAsta Li Exia I_voting_barAsta Li Exia I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Asta Li Exia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omniada
Novice
Novice
Omniada

Asta Li Exia Empty
PostSubject: Asta Li Exia   Asta Li Exia I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:33 am

[list]|BASICS|
Name: Asta Li Exia
Birthplace: Vermillion Empire Capital City
Current Residence: Light Kingdom Capital
Element: Light
Pets: None
Weapons: None

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: May 3
Hobbies: Listening to or playing wind instruments. Acting.
Quirks: She sometimes narrates her life in her head, usually as though she's speaking to her childhood friend, Kurai.

[size=18]|APPEARANCE|

Hair: About shoulder length, but she generally wears it up. It's a pale blond.
Eyes: Large and expressive, in a vivid shade of blue.
Height: 5'7"
Clothes: She's often (i.e. whenever she's with her mother) forced into wearing fancy kimono, or sometimes even a frilly gown (not any particular one. She doesn't get to choose them and they're usually always different), but when she isn't being monitored, she prefers to wear a light suit of armor, all black (as in the picture).
Skin: Fair, smooth, slightly tanned.
Body Type: A little small but very athletic. She's thin and not particularly curvy, though not ugly either.
Image:
Asta Li Exia Caption-554626-20090518033542

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Asta is generally optimistic and upbeat. She is incredibly determined(/stubborn, depending how you feel about it) and has always had lofty goals, though they are liable to change...basically every moment. She's a bit of a tomboy and doesn't really care for anyone else's opinion.
Personal Strengths: Her:
  • Determination
  • optimism
  • agility
  • intelligence
  • Idealism

Personal Weaknesses: Her
  • Overconfidence
  • Stubbornness
  • Niavity
    Personal Hero: The ancient Avatar Aang
    Dreams and Ambitions: They kind of change every day, but common ones are: discovering a new element for bending, becoming the greatest Light Bender ever, singlehandedly beating the military of Ullondor, and inventing a revolutionary machine. Also, though she would never admit it to herself, her only consistent goal is to study Light Bending so when she sees Kurai again she can beat him.

• apples
    • Bright, uplifting songs on wind instruments
    • Sunny days
    • Talking to people that either don't know or don't care that she's noble

Dislikes:
    • Storms
    • Dark nights
    • Parties hosted by her mother, aunts, or any of their friends
    • The clothes they make her wear for said parties

Brief History: Asta was born in the Vermillion Empire Capital City, where, as an only child, she was doted on. So much, in fact, that it was suffocating her. Even at five, she couldn't stand the tea parties her mother and cousins would throw and force her to attend, so she would sneak out of their estate and roam the streets. It was here where she met Kurai, who had been forced out of his house for completely opposite reasons.

Immediately, they became friends, mainly because he didn't talk that much and wasn't particularly impressed that she was noble. He was also the only one that was willing to go along with her ridiculous escapades, even if he would just trail along and read while she was talking to people and doing things. Even though this was only a small percentage of her life time wise, she really didn't ever care about anything but going off and having fun. Of course, when Kurai did speak up, they never agreed, and so got into huge fights.

She was, however, still a noblewoman, and she was taking lessons on everything from etiquette, to history, to some early bending lessons. At about the same time she began to really bend light, she was learning about the actions of Lord Ibu in exterminating her people. So when she showed Kurai her newfound abilities, she felt righteous anger when he responded by showing her his Shadow Bending. Her new goal was to repay the Dark Nation for the destruction of the Light Kingdom. So from that point on, nearly every meeting they had was a duel for the honor of their respective nations.

Until she was fifteen. At that point, her parents found out that she was fighting with the neighbor boy, and felt it was an unladylike thing to do. Because of the problems she was causing they moved back to their estate in the Light Kingdom Capital. She immediately began to try to think up escape routes, but eventually that proved to not be feasible. So she began to dive into her studies of the Light Bending art.

Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Asta Li Exia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asta Li Exia   Asta Li Exia I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:57 pm

Approved! Great Application Smile I Rp the light royals So if you would ever like to Rp together, let me know. It would be fun. Smile
Back to top Go down

Asta Li Exia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: