Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Mi'Rya, Ashura I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Mi'Rya, Ashura I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Mi'Rya, Ashura I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Mi'Rya, Ashura I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Mi'Rya, Ashura I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Mi'Rya, Ashura I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Mi'Rya, Ashura I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Mi'Rya, Ashura I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Mi'Rya, Ashura I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Mi'Rya, Ashura 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Mi'Rya, Ashura I_vote_lcapMi'Rya, Ashura I_voting_barMi'Rya, Ashura I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Mi'Rya, Ashura

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashura Mi'Rya
Novice
Novice
Ashura Mi'Rya

Mi'Rya, Ashura Empty
PostSubject: Mi'Rya, Ashura   Mi'Rya, Ashura I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:47 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Ashura Mi'Rya.
    Birthplace: Kingdom of Light.
    Current Residence: Traveler.
    Rank: Presumed Non-Bender, however later (through RP) founded to be a Bender.
    Element: Light.
    Pets: None.
    Weapons: At a young age, Ashura was presumed to be something a little different, and was later given the title as a Seer of sorts. As she aged further on, a staff was created for the young woman, a large crystal ball was placed on the staff with crafted ore to circle around the orb to create a graceful design that some what symbolizes a flower of some sort. This crystal ball was expected to be Ashura's insight into the future, as her "Seer" choice of telling the future. There's an unusual glow about the orb, of which many are unable to describe. It appears to only appear at Ashura's touch, of which it dims into nothing when someone else claims the staff. Later usage, the orb / staff shall be used to amplify Ashura's Light Bending.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: October Thirteenth.
    Blood type: AB.
    Hobbies: To certain people's horrors, it appears that Ashura actually loves giving out false seeings into the future.
    Quirks: No matter what situation that this woman is in, it appears that Ashura has an usual laugh that the young woman carries with her. And the said woman has a habit of laughing during the most unusual times, good or bad. The only time someone does not see this woman having a smug smirk is when it comes to something serious, and what's considered by this woman to be serious, is unknown.
    Character Theme: Thousand Foot Kruntch - Fly on the Wall.

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Ashura has been described to be a woman who's hair is hidden by either the rays of light shot from the sun, or the fact her veil tends to send a image of unsure what's the veil, or what's her hair.. Regardless, when seen without her veil, Ashura is seen with long and curly orange tinted hair that covers her forehead, and rests over her shoulders, however she has so much hair it appears that there's none missing from her back end. Ashura's hair ends roughly before her lower back.
    Eyes: Unexpected at birth, her eyes are of a very sharp appearance, sending chills down anyone's spine that does not know the woman very well. Her eye colour is is that of a dark orange, not to be confused with a Fire Bender's normal eye colour. These eyes however, share sometimes that the woman who owns them, has seen more than her fair share of things at her current age.
    Height: For her height, and for a young woman appearing such as herself, Ashura is a five foot and seven inch woman. And with room still yet to grow, or at least that's what she tells other people. Her height sometimes scares a few people, however once they learn she's a warm and open person, they slowly grow to understand the young woman.
    Clothes: Her clothes were never handed down from her mother, to a sister and then to her. In the end, she was adopted by a wandering blind woman who gave Ashura her own Seer's clothes once she had gotten to a certain age. This young woman wears almost an entire body's length of a veil that is pieced together into her hair, near the crown on top of the head. This entire veil thus then covers her entire back body, and hugs her side. There is a special headdress off on the side that Ashura wears, it has a simple deep orange appearing gem in the center, and the beads spread around as if they are the sun's rays that spread out all over the place. Around her neck was once her mother's memento, a deep ruby gem like choker, which hides scars from the house fire that separated her family. Ashura believes that her mother perished in that fire, and her spirit warms her heart every time she unable to continue her travels. The majority of Ashura's orange dress is simple, and mid shoulder length, but yet when it reaches her ankles, they have simple pale orange triangle like cuts that flutter off. On her left hip is what appears to be some type of side belt, that has been created out of beads, and feathers wrapped with simple strings tied together. Over this, Ashura wears another slightly paler appearing orange over top, with beads around the collar area. The young woman wears flats with ribbon tied up and across her ankles and past her dress it appears.
    Skin: Ashura's skin contains a healthy glow for someone who tends to travel a lot, but yet it has a healthy appearance of some type of tan. However her skin around the choker is a bit rough feeling, mostly because she suffered being trapped in a burning house at one point. These choker's she wears hides these faint dull scars.
    Body Type: Regardless of being tall for her height, she has a slim and small appearing body. A majority of her lower half of her body is hidden by most of her flowing out dress, and with how "poof" it appears, causes her to be a bit more bigger on her upper half of her body. Nonetheless, her body is slim but it does still have that muscle in there.
    Image: Ashura Mi'Rya.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Seers are suppose to be seen as wonderful, wise old sage women, or even men. However, when someone comes across any Mi'Rya's, it's hardly believable that one has become a Seer. This young woman has a mouth on her, may it be witty and sly, or just out right bland and blunt. Either way, it tends to cause her problem. Not the mention how she just spits this out there, unaware of how other people might be affected, and not very caring if she evens jokes about someone's soon coming death. Overall, Ashura is seen as a woman who has hardly any care or love for another person's fate. It's possible because she's still bitter towards mankind when it came to the death of her family, or at least her being separated from Amalia Mi'Rya, and Hazren Mi'Rya. However, there are whispers when they do see the young Seer walking among other people, who is she really? What's underneath that smug and snarky personality? A lot of people wonder who just this person is, and thus far, no one has tried coming close with the young woman.
    Personal Strengths: Many do not seem to understand Ashura's witty remarks, of which she is easily able to fool her way out of certain speeches. | | Seeing, or at least being dubbed as a Seer is something that come has a great advantage for her. With this unnatural ability to see, it allows her to somewhat warn important people of their impending doom.
    Personal Weaknesses: Due to the house Fire, Ashura tends to flinch and fear the appearance of fire, unable to forget her horrid past with the important Element. | | Her horrid ways when it comes to dealing with Nobles tends to get her in trouble, depending on who the noble actually is.
    Personal Hero: Amalia Mi'Rya. Her sister was six years older, and with the natural talent to Blend Light. When Ashura was six, she was hopeful to be like her sister, but with the house fire; all that she can hope is her sister, Amalia is protecting herself.
    Dreams and Ambitions: This young woman truly has no dreams, or ambitions that she's shared with people. Her own personal goal, however is to find the man that caused the house fire that destroyed her family; and leaving her the ability to "See".

Likes: Tea | | Food | | Traveling | | The Dark (Ironically) | | Memories.

Dislikes: Fire | | The Light (Ironically) | | Static Life | | Long Relationships | | Royalty / Nobles.

Brief History: Who are the Mi'Rya's exactly? They were whispered to once be that of a wonderful noble family living within the Kingdom of Light. However they fell into shame when the head, father of four children was caught with a mistress from a more higher up family, who was the mother to two other children as well. With this affair, the Mi'Rya's fell into shame. And everyone soon only whispered their name when there was some type of stain in a quiet and happy history of the noble clans.

Benchiro Mi'Rya married a young woman that he had grown up with, Yu Seng Mi'Rya at the age of twenty one. The two had a wonderful life together, regardless of Benchiro's families' horrid dark affair with another noble house. It was three years later that they had their first child, Amalia Mi'Rya. They felt blessed with a healthy young baby, who one day was given the ability to actually bend Light. The family was unaware that they had a bending child until she had reached the age of ten, of which there was a four year old baby girl once more, Ashura Mi'Rya.

Growing up with both Ashura and Amalia was something that Benchiro and Yu Seng were unaware of how pleasant it went. Both of them had nothing to worry about, both sisters protected each other, and shared anything and just about everything. However, Yu Seng slowly began to notice when her second daughter reached the age of six, how she was jealous of her older sister being able to bend Light. Yu Seng told her daughter that with four more years, there was a chance she could find out whether or not she too, could bend an element.

However, four years later extended family of Benchiro's family came visiting, as it was Ashura's birthday, and that she was turning the age of ten. Waiting her room to be called, Ashura felt excited, wondering if she could show off to her family if she had the ability to bend some type of light.

However, everything crashed that night, apparently the nobles all those years ago remembered what the Mi'Rya family did, throwing the other family into shame as well. Years later their generations mingled with the Fire Nation, causing some Light Nobles to bear Fire Benders, of which attacked the peaceful Mi'Rya family. Due to the bedrooms being separated from the main house, Ashura became trapped in the fire, and came face to face with a Fire Bender, who simply knocked her off to the side and causing her to become injured when she hit her head.

It must've been four days later when Ashura had awoken, everything was ash, and what was worse, was that Ashura had gone temporarily blind, everything was dark, and there was only a hazy slim of sight in front of her. Stumbling and falling, the ten year old walked among the shambles of her house, falling her to her knees at one point, the little girl felt her mother pendant, and kept it ever since, more so using it to cover her neck burn.

Even partly blind, Ashura continued to press on and walked around slowly. Sometimes bumping into people, with that they continued to treat her like a street Rat. However, the orange haired blind little girl met an actual blind woman, who told Ashura that what was happening to her, was something special. And that with no time what so ever, she shall see, however able to see brighter and clearer than the normal men and women of the world.

Ashura was unsure what to think of what the blind woman was speaking about, however weeks later while living with the woman, something happened. A man was about to strike her new care taker, however, Ashura was able to see and managed to push the man away from the old woman. The way the little girl describes it, is extremely haunting, yet the elderly appear to understand how she feels when Ashura repeats the tale.

Everything was cold, I lost sight of that single look into the world. I was thrusted into complete, and utter darkness. A lot of people would think this is extremely terrifying and scary, but to me, this simply feels like the next time in my life.

Without a single hint, or a sign to warn me; my body felt alive. As if there was this strange rush within my body. It burned, like the fire all those weeks ago.. But this burning feeling was something else. It was quick, and I was unsure what to do when I saw that noble try to harm Bal'Mera.

Bal'Mera, the old Blind Woman, was glad to hear that Ashura was able to see once more. Telling the little girl that now she was graced, with more sight than anyone currently alive! Of course, Ashura teased the old woman saying how she still had black out stages of being unable to see.

The old woman would laugh and continue to tease the little girl back. For five long years, the small girl would travel with the aging and hurting grandmother that became her single guardian. Throughout these travels, the two of them learned that Ashura was gifted with "Sight", the ability to see the stepping stones of the future. Bal'Mera brought her young granddaughter, as she called her, to where many Seers were said to have gone to once they found their gift of sight.

Here, the elderly woman found a selected staff that was created long ago that would help Ashura, of which it was way too big for the young teenager to carry. Of which Bal'Mera used it as a walking stick. However, everything must come to an end, The old blind woman finally died peacefully, leaving the young Seer alone in the world.

However, Ashura lived on with the teachings of her Grandmother, and traveled even beyond the Kingdom of Light once she managed to find ship out of there, happily leaving the cursed land, or at least that's what she called it. Years later, even three years she's bloomed into a young woman, a talented Seer, and someone who apparently was a noble rouse, and trouble maker.
Back to top Go down

Mi'Rya, Ashura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'Rya, Ashura   Mi'Rya, Ashura I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:04 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Mi'Rya, Ashura
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: