Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Another night in the slums...joy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Another night in the slums...joy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Another night in the slums...joy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Another night in the slums...joy I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Another night in the slums...joy I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Another night in the slums...joy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Another night in the slums...joy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Another night in the slums...joy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Another night in the slums...joy I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Another night in the slums...joy 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Another night in the slums...joy I_vote_lcapAnother night in the slums...joy I_voting_barAnother night in the slums...joy I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Another night in the slums...joy I_vote_lcapAnother night in the slums...joy I_voting_barAnother night in the slums...joy I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Another night in the slums...joy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Orion
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Phoenix Orion

Another night in the slums...joy Empty
PostSubject: Another night in the slums...joy   Another night in the slums...joy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:55 pm

The moon sat at half its glory up in the sky, accompanied by thousands of little white specks also known as stars. There's a slight breeze that drifted through the streets of the slums, kicking up little clouds of dirt here and there in these abandoned alleyways. By abandoned, I mean almost like a ghost town. Either people are still grubbing out at the feast, or they indulged so damn much they crawled home and started to hibernate to start another gloomy life in the ghetto

Orion was making his way back the room located at the inn where all his belonging were including his little pet turtle, he loved ever so much named Torty. Strange couple him and his tortoise is, but that's for another day. His hands were resting in his pockets, where they've been since he left the ceremony hours ago. He had just been wandering the streets almost aimlessly, slowly making his way back to his room.

He missed his parents, he missed them a lot. He hadn't see them since he was eight and ran away from home to pursue is bending skills. Hell, he doesn't even remember what the hell they look like anymore, or where to even possibly begin looking to maybe meet them. Who knows anymore really.

Suddenly out of the blue, this random robber jumped out of the shadows with what looked like a make shift shank within his grasps. Give me everything you've got!! He screamed at Orion, apparently not carrying what attention he might be bringing to the scene. Beads of sweat were already running down the mans face as he repeated himself, trying to be more convincing.

Of course, he stopped in his tracks and looked up at the crook. "Go home, you don't want to be doing this." Orion replied calmly, slowly pulling his hands out of his pockets cupping his hands. Ready to strike if the bandit took another step towards him.

The bandit blinked a few times before lunging at Orion, big mistake because as soon as Orion saw the bandits muscles tighten for the lunge, he took three steps back before taking a wide legged Tai Chi stance. He pointed his palms at the crook, swung them downwards, which drew all the sweat that had collected upon the man and followed the path of Orions hands. His hands came back up and around and he shoved his right arm out, shooting the collected water towards the man, hitting him dead in the chest.

The bandit flew back about five feet, dazed and confused of what the hell just happened. He staggered to his feet and took off fleeing, he didn't want to get blasted again from him.

Orion stood up and brushed off his nice clothe. "I told you that you didn't want to do that." Sliding his hands back into his pockets, he started making his way towards the inn once again.
Back to top Go down
DracenLightwood
Novice
Novice
DracenLightwood

PostSubject: Re: Another night in the slums...joy   Another night in the slums...joy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:43 pm

Dracen finally made her way to Ba Sing Se. getting out of her boat she started to walk ashore with Demetrius by her side. After sneaking into the city she started to explore a dark alley when all of a sudden she started to hear someone yell "Give me everything you got!!!" Turning around she watched as one of the two guys start to move his hands gracefully and water shot out of them. Once the bandit left the other guy continued to walk down the dark alley. Hiding before he saw her she accidently bumped into a not so stabled marketing booth which ended up clasping to the ground swearing under her breath she watched as the guy turned around.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Another night in the slums...joy   Another night in the slums...joy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:48 pm

(Dracen this topic is closed sorry...the guy left)
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
DracenLightwood
Novice
Novice
DracenLightwood

PostSubject: Re: Another night in the slums...joy   Another night in the slums...joy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:53 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another night in the slums...joy   Another night in the slums...joy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another night in the slums...joy
Page 1 of 1