Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Maven Liangbei I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Maven Liangbei I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Maven Liangbei I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Maven Liangbei I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Maven Liangbei I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Maven Liangbei I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Maven Liangbei I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Maven Liangbei I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Maven Liangbei I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Maven Liangbei 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Maven Liangbei I_vote_lcapMaven Liangbei I_voting_barMaven Liangbei I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Maven Liangbei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Non Sequitur
Novice
Novice
Non Sequitur

Maven Liangbei Empty
PostSubject: Maven Liangbei   Maven Liangbei I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:28 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Maven Liangbei
    Birthplace: Elemental Kingdom.
    Current Residence: Vagrant.
    Element: Water --> Ice
    Pets: None.
    Weapons: Shortstaff: A blunt-force weapon he disguises as a walking stick, it is made of a metal alloy. It is hollow, allowing Maven to store water inside of it. He can freeze ice onto it to make it a glaive or spear-type weapon.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: December 21.
    Blood type: O.
    Hobbies: Reading, meditation, quiet things.
    Quirks: He's a bit antisocial.
    Character Theme: Emil~Sacrifice and Emil~Karma.

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: It's very light colored, to the point that one might not be able to call it blonde. It is swept slightly to the side, but would go down past his eyebrows if it wasn't. In the back, it conforms to his head, save for a small cowlick.
    Eyes: His eyes are small, vertically, but they are slightly wider than normal. The black flecks in his green eyes may distract one from the fact that he's probably analyzing you right now.
    Height: He's 5'7". He's not the tallest fellow in the world, being the same height as his twin, but he cares not for appearances.
    Clothes: Maven wears very plain clothes; they aren't flashy in any way. He dons a simple olive-yellow, long-sleeve shirt and dark pants, both somewhat loose in a flowing way. Nevertheless, whatever he's wearing, he always tries to look presentable. He carries water with him wherever he goes, in some form or fashion.
    Skin: He has smooth, slightly fair skin. He has a scar on his hip.
    Body Type: He's light-framed, but you can't just snap him in half.
    Image: Maven Liangbei Tek4fe119b22ee674995905

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Maven is an interesting case; he finds people interesting, but hates conversation when obviously there needs to be none. He can often be found with some book or scroll. He can be hard to take away from something once it's caught his interest.
    Personal Strengths: It's apparent that he is not one with a yielding spirit. Also, despite his lack of communication, he has a gift for rhetoric.
    Personal Weaknesses: He's a bit of an introvert, and he has an uncanny connection with his sister. He spaces out at times.
    Personal Hero: His sister, who saved them both.
    Dreams and Ambitions: "Never again.... Separation is the worst torture, one we won't suffer again."

Likes: Reading, meditating, being with his sister, cooking, 'taking it all in'("It's surprising what you miss..."), and wit/mind games.
    Dislikes: Unnecessary conversation, 'entitled' people, loud noises, betrayals, excess warmth.

Brief History: Alita and Maven were born into a humble family in the Elemental Kingdom. They discovered their bending abilities quite early, but never really expanded on them for awhile. They grew up quite normally for their first eight years, but they had to move to a different location in the Kingdom due to growing expenses. Now, this would be a bad experience for any child; Maven took it well, because his only friend was coming with him anyway. He and Alita got along very well, and they often just... talked.

After their move into a.... less child-friendly neighborhood, Maven and Alita managed to get into their teens before something went wrong. The two were witness to a mugging; Maven thought nothing of it, able to see the consequences of getting involved. Alita, however, couldn't stand the sight of it, so she got involved, trying to beat up the guys that attacked a peddler. But then it was personal; as soon as they laid a finger on Alita, Maven decided to at least try to reason with them. However, this only ended in the capture of the two. They were in there for at least two weeks, separated but together. The loneliness got to the both of them, and Maven needed to get out for lack of contact with others. He eventually gathered enough water to slice through the ropes binding him. He eventually found Alita, but not before he was spotted by the thugs that incarcerated them. After Alita was released, she surprised them and managed to beat them; surely without her, he would have been taken captive again.

After this incident, the two resolved to get out of the way of such situations. They lived relatively peaceably for one and a half years before getting their parents' blessing to go off and make their own way in the world. Ever since, they have been something of treasure-hunters, making a decent living off the bounty they found. Thus far, everything has gone very much uninterrupted.

Last edited by Non Sequitur on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Non Sequitur
Novice
Novice
Non Sequitur

Maven Liangbei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maven Liangbei   Maven Liangbei I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:56 pm

~Finis!
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

Maven Liangbei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maven Liangbei   Maven Liangbei I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maven Liangbei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maven Liangbei   Maven Liangbei I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maven Liangbei
Page 1 of 1